Remnant: From the Ashes (220,617PS) +17 (table Update2.12)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
delion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes +16 (table Update2.6)

Post by delion »

greetings.
Rapid fire option gives this ability also to all enemy (
upd: autofire works for enemy too

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes +16 (table Update2.6)

Post by Cielos »

delion wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:06 am
greetings.
Rapid fire option gives this ability also to all enemy (
upd: autofire works for enemy too
I thought the last update of rapid fire script filtered out the enemies already... guess the register filter isn't good enough. I'll make a "proper" filter for it then....

as for autofire, I knew it do work on enemy as well, but I thought it doesn't really matter as they didn't really change the firing rate?
are their firing rate increased as well with autofire activated?

EDIT:
ok, applied the weapon lvl check on the rapid fire mod, tested a bit, seems working so far. cleaning the script now, going to rewrite the auto-fire with this filter next, then I'll upload the table...

EDIT2:
done:
Update2.7
- updated ignore ammo clip. missed a player filter, implemented the player filter to one of the injection point.
- updated ignore ammo pouch. fixed the bug that would set your ammo pouch to zero when you first load a save and before you first fire your weapon.
- updated auto-fire. implement the player filter.
- updated rapid fire mod. changed the player filter from register check to weapon lvl check. (enemies' guns have zero lvl, while player's gun have at least 1 lvl.
re-downlaod and test~

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes +16 (table Update2.7)

Post by chaos915 »

Rapid fire mod won't even turn on with the latest version of the table.
It worked for me with the previous version

cheatfappens
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cheatfappens »

The latest table is not working for me on version 214.293 of the game. I can hook the game/activate the script, and check boxes for the cheats, but they don't seem to take effect. The options I have tried that don't seem to work for me are: Ignore ammo clip, ignore ammo pouch, ignore mod charges, auto fire, no recoil, no spread, rapid fire mod. I am using version 7.0 of cheat engine.

delion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by delion »

chaos915 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:30 pm
same

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

delion wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:42 pm
chaos915 wrote:
same
just checked, yeah I made a mistake:
for now, you have to activate ignore ammo clip once first, then you can activate rapid fire mod. I'll patch it up on next update.
EDIT:
also, you really should activate ignore ammo clip if you want to use rapid fire mod, as you'd empty the clip right away for most guns with rapid fire on...
cheatfappens wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:31 pm
The latest table is not working for me on version 214.293 of the game. I can hook the game/activate the script, and check boxes for the cheats, but they don't seem to take effect. The options I have tried that don't seem to work for me are: Ignore ammo clip, ignore ammo pouch, ignore mod charges, auto fire, no recoil, no spread, rapid fire mod. I am using version 7.0 of cheat engine.
I'm still using 6.8.3. I'll check if there are any compatible issue with 7.0, though I highly doubt that.
meanwhile, try this:
1. activate no recoil.
2. click "Memory View", press Ctrl-G, type "recoilDefaultReadOnFireAOB" in the address bar, click OK.
3. on the top half of that window, you should see the first line's address being "recoilDefaultReadOnFireAOB". now, capture the screen and show me.
thanks~

VideoJones
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes +16 (table Update2.3)

Post by VideoJones »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:53 am
VideoJones wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:46 am
Does anyone know if the table just affects you or if it will mess with other people's stuff in multiplayer?
- don't be an ass and ruin others gaming experience, if you want to cheat, just go offline.
- that said, I can't control how any of you use my table... at least I can tell you this, my table won't force set a large amount to item's quantity. just read the script description to know what they do.
- to quote the first post: "won't support multiplayer. table meant to be used for offline mode". this will be my last answer about multiplayer.

///**********************************///
NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:26 am
[...]
Edit: There was an update to the game. Can't test the table right now, but just a note incase it doesn't work.
just updated the table.
Update2.5
- updated the table for 214,293_PO, specially ignore mod charges. added one more injection point as the game have another check for stack-able mods now.
so if you use that script, re-download~
Good job being an ass yourself and assuming what I was going to do with it. I just wanted to know because I'll be playing with a friend at some point and wanted to use the more minor options like stamina or ammo.

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes +16 (table Update2.3)

Post by djdrulotus »

Good job being an ass yourself and assuming what I was going to do with it. I just wanted to know because I'll be playing with a friend at some point and wanted to use the more minor options like stamina or ammo.
He wasn't talking about you he is talking in General giving a Tip on the online for this game with the table saying dont be a ass and use the table in Multiplayer

draw95
Cheater
Cheater

Post by draw95 »

Can you add stealth option, l really hate when exploring a place again to search thoroughly for weapons, armor, quest item (strange coin still didn't find it) the enemy disturb me.
Or maybe a cheat to get all weapon, armor, trait, accessories, etc.
Sorry for the many suggestion

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

draw95 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:58 pm
Can you add stealth option, l really hate when exploring a place again to search thoroughly for weapons, armor, quest item (strange coin still didn't find it) the enemy disturb me.
Use the "fearlessrevolution" trainer for that -- +16 onward has full stealth (I've been using it myself).
I think that will require item addresses / ID's...

sage3k
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by sage3k »

Thank you!!

I really like this game... like, WOW not expected and just great. Best $40 investment this month for gaming.

ce0000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ce0000 »

The "Ignore Mod Charge, Quickslot quantity, autofire" have no longer able to Toggle (enable) since Update 2.6

draw95
Cheater
Cheater

Post by draw95 »

TroliusMaximus wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:14 am
draw95 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:58 pm
Use the "fearlessrevolution" trainer for that -- +16 onward has full stealth (I've been using it myself).
I think that will require item addresses / ID's...
Thank you, finally find the lucky coin for the revolver XD

cheatfappens
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cheatfappens »

So, strangely enough... no recoil is working now... :|

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes +16 (table Update2.8)

Post by Cielos »

delion wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:42 pm
chaos915 wrote:
same
ok, table updated, you don't need to activate ignore ammo clip before you can activate rapid fire mod now:
Update2.8
- updated ignore ammo clip and auto-fire. they both support alternate ammo (from weapon mods) now.
- updated rapid fire mod. you don't need to activate ignore ammo clip first anymore; it also supports alternate ammo (from weapon mods) now.
so, re-download!

///************************************///
sage3k wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:19 am
Thank you!!

I really like this game... like, WOW not expected and just great. Best $40 investment this month for gaming.
yeah, I tried the game because my friend asked for some script, wasn't planning to really play the game after creating the basic cheats.
and now I've been playing for days now. there are still something to pick about the game, still a pleasant surprise.

ce0000 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:20 am
The "Ignore Mod Charge, Quickslot quantity, autofire" have no longer able to Toggle (enable) since Update 2.6
game version?

cheatfappens wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:49 am
So, strangely enough... no recoil is working now... :|
anyway, I've updated CE to 7.0 just now. everything still works fine on game version 214,415_PO.