Remnant: From the Ashes (220,617PS) +17 (table Update2.12)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
baconsoldier
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes +16 (table Update2.3)

Post by baconsoldier »

James Shane wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:11 am
rescuewindow wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:28 pm
is there anyway we can get a noclip or door bypass?
In most cases it will break the game if not you will still have to complete the area its a dungeon based game so you have to complete areas to get items and progress..
yeah, but it'll be a really nice to have feature for couple of things. i personally have some areas in game that i wanna check with noclip in order to explore some hidden stuff.

it would be awesome if you can hack at it if you have the time, i'd be grateful.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes +16 (table Update2.4)

Post by NumberXer0 »

This may be a stupid question..but something like an ESP hack isn't possible with CE, is it? A huge part of this game is the random generation. I've been rerolling my world for hours trying to find the Strange Coin. It either hasn't spawned yet or I missed it. Stuff like that drives me nuts. I'd love an enemy/item ESP but I'd probably have to look elsewhere. Just figured I would ask haha.

And if not that, maybe something to edit inventory items and add stuff?

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

ESP with UI drawing with Cheat Engine would really be awkward xD
an inventory editor to just add the coin would be a better solution with cheat engine.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

cfemen wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:46 pm
ESP with UI drawing with Cheat Engine would really be awkward xD
an inventory editor to just add the coin would be a better solution with cheat engine.
That would work for me haha. I know Idlehands has a highlighted item pointer, but it only does quantity and rank. I'm now on world reroll 17 using speed hack, damage multiplier and undead. I'm missing the coin, the invisible wall and two assault rifles on earth. I just can't get them to spawn T_T

Edit: There was an update to the game. Can't test the table right now, but just a note incase it doesn't work.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes +16 (table Update2.3)

Post by Cielos »

VideoJones wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:46 am
Does anyone know if the table just affects you or if it will mess with other people's stuff in multiplayer?
- don't be an ass and ruin others gaming experience, if you want to cheat, just go offline.
- that said, I can't control how any of you use my table... at least I can tell you this, my table won't force set a large amount to item's quantity. just read the script description to know what they do.
- to quote the first post: "won't support multiplayer. table meant to be used for offline mode". this will be my last answer about multiplayer.

///**********************************///
NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:26 am
[...]
Edit: There was an update to the game. Can't test the table right now, but just a note incase it doesn't work.
just updated the table.
Update2.5
- updated the table for 214,293_PO, specially ignore mod charges. added one more injection point as the game have another check for stack-able mods now.
so if you use that script, re-download~

WitchKing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes +16 (table Update2.6)

Post by WitchKing »

nvm
Last edited by WitchKing on Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

iLXeNk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iLXeNk »

Hey. I was using this script just fine and I ended up upgrading a boss weapon to +20 instead of +10. I am trying to put it back down to +10 but when I load the script now it doesn't load the first section (player section) it only loads enable2 and the random stuff. I have redownloaded the script repeatedly and it just keeps doing this. How do I resolve this issue so I can fix my weapon?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

iLXeNk wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:19 am
Hey. I was using this script just fine and I ended up upgrading a boss weapon to +20 instead of +10. I am trying to put it back down to +10 but when I load the script now it doesn't load the first section (player section) it only loads enable2 and the random stuff. I have redownloaded the script repeatedly and it just keeps doing this. How do I resolve this issue so I can fix my weapon?
My table has an Item Edit option in it that's updated. You can use that to fix your weapon.

herculus5689
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by herculus5689 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:42 am
iLXeNk wrote:
My table has an Item Edit option in it that's updated. You can use that to fix your weapon.
sorry,noobie here,i already update to 7.0 verion,but i ain`t saw the option :P

FZR
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FZR »

Hey, a suggestion for the table if u've got the time. Can you add something that u can teleport to a short distance ? For example i'm farming and i would like to jump over some gates so i can save some time. I would really appreciate it if u can something like this ! Thanks.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

herculus5689 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:07 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
iLXeNk wrote:

herculus5689
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by herculus5689 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:15 am
herculus5689 wrote:
Idlehands88 wrote:

thanks alot!love u!
Last edited by herculus5689 on Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

Any chance for an option to reset hearts please?

Went into multiplayer and ended up with enough drugs n gear to od any boss and outfit an army.. Fixed these with the highlight editor, but I also now have enough dragon hearts to summon Shenlong.

herculus5689
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by herculus5689 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:15 am
herculus5689 wrote:
Idlehands88 wrote:

sorry to bother u again...i just realize my engine got a little problem...

my engine didn`t show u r name "Idlehands88" on the below

but it`s work on version 6.8.3

can u help me out?

thanks a lot

iLXeNk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iLXeNk »

Thank you god. OMG. I tried that but it never updated properly. Always showed 0 but never was.