made some scripts for the game, version 214,415_PO, may not work on older version.
won't support multiplayer. table meant to be used for offline mode.
READ the script descriptions first!
some more tables / infos that might interests you...
vosszaa's AHK script:
Idlehands88's table thread:
if you can't find something you want from my table, check theirs first before you request~
- updated ignore ammo clip and auto-fire. they both support alternate ammo (from weapon mods) now.
- updated rapid fire mod. you don't need to activate ignore ammo clip first anymore; it also supports alternate ammo (from weapon mods) now.
- updated ignore ammo clip. missed a player filter, implemented the player filter to one of the injection point.
- updated ignore ammo pouch. fixed the bug that would set your ammo pouch to zero when you first load a save and before you first fire your weapon.
- updated auto-fire. implement the player filter.
- updated rapid fire mod. changed the player filter from register check to weapon lvl check. (enemies' guns have zero lvl, while player's gun have at least 1 lvl.
- updated ignore quick item quantity. after patch 214,293_PO the script would allows the item quantity to go negative, should be fixed now.
- updated the table for 214,293_PO, specially ignore mod charges. added one more injection point as the game have another check for stack-able mods now.
- updated ignore ammo clip and rapid fire mod. they won't affect the enemies now. i.e., enemy shooters won't have inf. ammo or rapid fire with these scripts activated.
- for rapid fire mod, it got reverted back to the previous update. as the last update may force you to wait for the after-fire animation to end before you can fire again if you stop the firing.
- updated ignore ammo clip. switching weapon to an emptied gun won't auto-reload now.
- added no recoil and no spread
- re-arrange the table layout, group scripts into categories. should be easier to navigate now.
- updated rapid fire mod. refined the script, ensuring the after-fire animation would be played after you stopped firing, specifically the bullet eject of the hunting rifle.
- added auto-fire all guns and rapid fire mod.
- updated ignore ammo clip. it covers submachine gun now.
- added ignore trait points.
- finally download the 214,185_PO game. checked the scripts and they should all work on this latest patch.
- added slow motion.
- updated ignore stamina. refined the stamina filter a bit, it should cover the dodge properly now.
- updated walk key. it won't slow down the camera movement now.
- added ignore quick item quantity.
- changed one hit kill to damage multiplier.
- updated ignore mod charges. it covers alt fire ammo now -- you don't need to re-activate the mod to shoot the alt ammo again.
- changed ignore scraps to free shopping, ignore materials to free upgrade/crafting. see the descriptions for changes.
- added one hit kill and ignore mod charges.
- updated all scripts with AOBscan.
- you still took damage when being hit but you won't die.
- health still drop until it reaches the min health specified, can be changed via the entry. default: 10, can be changed by editing the script, line 6.
- all damages a non-player took would be multiplied by the specified multiplier.
- multiplier can be changed via the entry "x?". default: x2, can be changed by editing the script, line 5.
- you can keep sprinting and dodging even when the stamina is completely depleted.
ignore ammo clip
- you can keep firing with ZERO clip. aka, no reload.
- ammo clip still drop until it reaches zero.
ignore ammo pouch
- you can keep reloading/firing with ZERO pouch.
- ammo pouch still drop until it reaches zero.
ignore mod charges
- you can always use a weapon mod regardless of its current charges.
- for alt ammo mod, you need to activate ignore ammo clip to fire them continuously.
[weapon mods] scripts:
- all guns become auto-fire, i.e., hold shoot button and you can keep firing.
- as title says.
- as title says.
rapid fire mod
- by script default, when activated, hold X2 Moust Button and shoot would apply the custom fire rate specified.
- set always? to "yes" and you don't need to hold the key to apply the custom fire rate.
- key can be changed via the drop-down-list of the entry. default: X2 Moust Button, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.
- custom fire rate can be changed via the entry. default: 0.1, can be changed by editing the script, line 4.
ignore quick item quantity
- you can use the assigned quick item and the Dragon Hearts, regardless of the remaining quantity.
- item quantity still drop until it reaches zero.
- note that, when an quick item quantity reaches zero, you won't be able to locate them in your inventory, you'll have to buy them again. but, you can keep using that quick item, as long as you don't replace the quick item slot in zero quantity with another one.
ignore trait points
- you can keep spending points on the traits regardless of the remaining trait points.
- trait points would go negative if you spent more than you have, so that you can keep track on how much you spent, in case you don't want to overpower your character too much.
- if you don't like the negative value, just edit the points manually. trait points total - trait points allocated = current trait points.
- don't freeze the value (check the check box in front of the pointer) unless you know what you're doing.
- buy anything regardless of your remaining scraps.
- scraps still drop until it reaches zero.
- doesn't cover the expense of upgrading/crafting, use free upgrade/crafting instead.
- upgrade/craft anything regardless of the required scraps and materials.
- required scraps and materials still drop until they reach zero.
- the script could make the "buy" item list disappeared. just de-activate this script and re-access the vendor and they should re-appear.
- when activated, hold the specified key to walk. should be useful for m+k palyer.
- key can be changed via the drop-down-list of the entry. default: CapsLock key, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.
- for more keycodes: https://wiki.cheatengine.org/index.php? ... l-Key_Code (decimal).
- just a simple lua script that allows you to hold 2 keys together to change the game speed by using CE's speedhack, which can be done by setting up hot-keys in CE's Settings anyway. the script just make it so that you don't need to reset the CE's hotkeys for different games.
- by script default, when activated, hold X1 Mouse Button and Right Mouse Button together to enter slow motion, release (one or both the buttons) to exit.