Expeditions Conquistador Character Editor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Expeditions Conquistador Character Editor

Post by The Mogician »

Found this old gem in my Steam library, dug it up and decided to give the game another spin. Made this table that allows you to edit the characters in your group. Works for the latest steam version (unlikely to get outdated since the game stopped updating ages ago)

Pointers for:
Character Rank (if you lock this to 1, you can effectively use this to get all the perks when you click level up, you can also just make everybody a lieutenant/sergeant ignoring the 1 lieutenant 2 sergeant limit)
Disability Modifier (if your character gets injured and you don't want to wait for them to become usable, change this modifier to 0, they will be back in shape instantly)
Race (You can allow Spaniards to use native weapons or vice versa by changing this, just change it to the other race and go choose the corresponding weapon perks)
Absence Modifier (if a character is not present in your group, such as wandered off in a quest, you can use this to get them back)
Skill points
Camping skills (pretty much the same thing with skill points, saves you the hassle of clicking)
Melee/Ranged/Defense Equipment

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Expeditions Conquistador Character Profile Editor.CT
(11.59 KiB) Downloaded 403 times

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Expeditions Conquistador Character Editor

Post by danielyee »

hello there great sifu..i wonder is there a table for this old good game...

GatedDemon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GatedDemon »

Hi I've tried it and everything seemed to work nice and dandy, my only issue is that you're unable to access the few "unique" models within the game. Is there a way to enable this? The unique models are Esteban, Leandra, Moctozuma and a few others currently escaping my mind.

Thanks for your effort.

Terelyn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Terelyn »

Leader Skills Pointer
Resources Pointer
Moves Left Pointer

Scouting is recalculated based on the values of the other skills every time you reload your game, so it should save some trouble.
I have only tested it with the latest version (1.6.6.1) on steam.
Attachments
Expeditions Conquistador.CT
(9.32 KiB) Downloaded 76 times