Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

Update 28 added, with major thanks to @seikur0, who help me with avoiding collision in the Teleport script! BTW, Teleport works extremely well with seikur0's Reveal Map script, if you don't have many icons visible!
STN wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:49 pm
Let's see if the situation gets handled internally before we bother ourselves with that. Since seikur0 sent the moderators a message regarding the issue, we should either see a complete removal, or at the very least proper credit given. I haven't check on it today though. And thanks for doing this!
OleMagne wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:18 pm
Hey, look who's back! Are you planning on doing any work on this as well?
DeliriousHD wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:02 am
The fact that, let's just say she, has stated to include her own work is false, judging by the list of current features. Those are %100 all of our own works.

She claims to be improving/working on things herself, yet her changelog reflects all the changes we have made to our tables throughout this process.

She also claims to have fixed certain features with my help. Not true.

Sure she states our names on some features, but that doesn't even come close to giving proper credit. Maybe it's just me, but I'm a huge stickler for that sort of thing..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Squall8 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:27 am
Let's see if the situation gets handled internally before we bother ourselves with that. Since seikur0 sent the moderators a message regarding the issue, we should either see a complete removal, or at the very least proper credit given. I haven't check on it today though. And thanks for doing this!
I received a warning lol

Alright, we will wait and see.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

STN wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:30 am
lol! I was about to go apeshit over that but I just checked the post and credit is given properly now. Thanks anyways man! It should be ok as long as this person doesn't act like they made our scripts.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

he still saying that hes the table maker, he's now only partially giving credit

----
Credits:
Me - Edited and combined multiple tables into one for release.
Squall8 - Creator of the main CT
pox911 - For finding all Item IDs + Inf Gathering script!
seikur0 - For Bypassing the anti-cheat + Highlighted Weapons Pointer!
Idlehands88 - For making the Have All scripts!
dec1337 - For making the Inf Barrel Placement script!

----

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Granted it's still pretty screwy, but there is only so much that can be done.. After thinking about it more, I still don't think this person should take any credit unless they make/release scripts of their own. 4x4 did give credits to us now though.
STN wrote:
seikur0 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:15 am
I guess I never really asked, what's your take on it?

exwhyzee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by exwhyzee »

They didn't compile anything from multiple sources.

Unless they took the table from us and the table the Chinese also stole from us.

"Table taken from multiple sources. Compiled by me as in I put it up on this site. Totes my work. Updates to table to come whenever I pilfer them and claim it as my own. From multiple sources."

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Thx for teleport script it really neat it pain try to catch up with the rathalos or rathian fleeing also some monster in coral highland that flee into the highest peak in the map ( kirin , legiana ) another great qol feature

Also weapon buff almost complete now it possible to add the charge blade one? there 2 buff from charge blade sword charge and shield charge made shield/sword glowing and deal additional dmg when in this stage shield charge are still ok but the sword charge are pretty short kinda annoying like hammer charge have to reapply them every 10 sec

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

Squall8 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:27 am
Yeah, love-issues caused me to move away from the scene for a bit. Slowly easing back into it with MH:W, though. Sucks having to live alone again. :lol:

I might, but you've done pretty much everything. I might look at the layered armors. There are mods on fearlessrevolution for it, but I'm guessing it won't work for other people that way.

EDIT: Oh due to the nature of the engine prioritizing files in the nativepc folder over the chunk file we should be able to just extract the files from the PS4 version and paste them in. Theoretically anyway. No clue if anyones able to extract downloaded content from a PS4 though. :roll:
Last edited by OleMagne on Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Squall8 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:12 am
On the next table update, put "4x4 didn't make shit" in every script; see if it shows up on the table they post.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:20 am
On the next table update, put "4x4 didn't make shit" in every script; see if it shows up on the table they post.
I think this is brilliant, please oh please do that.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

Originally Posted by iCollin
Hello ktwulph,

You have received a warning for Flaming / Violation - Rule #4

Don't insult other members, if they have done something to offend you, contact a staff member rather than retaliating.

Have a good day,
Collin
This man is blatantly stealing squal88's table and claiming that he "4x4z" is the one that put it all together, proof is at viewtopic.php?t=7629
we all worked real damn hard over there then this guy just up and claims hes done all the work, it's infuriating.
I understand that.

If you believe his thread is in violation of rule 19, the original owner has to submit proof of ownership for action to be taken.
@squall88 ?!? didn't you already submit that?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Charm Editor + Pointers

Works similar to Highlighted armor. Just edit as need be.
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorldPtr.CT
(19.93 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

blarae
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blarae »

cyborg5742 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:21 pm
a million thanks for your hardwork guys! anyways since theres inf gathering, is it possible to spawn rare endemic life? for e.g the great burst arowana which ive been searching for days travelling from map to map, pond to pond doing all sorts of method. damn rng. just wanna complete my animals collection
I know how to do this, it takes two parts.
Part 1 will make it register that you've obtained the item before.
Part 2 will actually register it in your Hunter's Log.

The ONLY Endemic Life that you want to find on your own are Prism Hercudrome, Petricanth, & Bristly Crake, as they are tied to achievements. Their achievements will NOT trigger with this two part method.

And unfortunately, this is the only method I know that as worked so far, there's no cleaner way I know how.
PART 1 - Triggering "Discovered" for Endemic Life
STEP 1: Enable the "Inf Gathering" script

STEP 2: Find a Account Item "Gathering Point" (Unique Mushroom Colony, Tough-Skinned Fruit, etc.)

STEP 3: Gather, but make note of the items you gather (Unique Mushroom Colony, maybe has Gourmet>Exquisite>Exquisite>repeat)

STEP 4: Search in cheat engine the ID for one of the items gathered (In the above example's case Exquisite = 620)
STEP 4.1: VERY IMPORTANT... Narrow it down until you ONLY get EXACT VALUES of 620. No 620.XYZ, no 619.9999, they must all be exactly 620
STEP 4.2: You can narrow it down by sarching above and below 620 using the "Not" checkmark with 621 and 619, and rounding "extreme" and "default" a bunch of times.

STEP 5: Once you have ONLY 620s as results (should be thousands), take ALL of the addresses and bring them down
STEP 5.1: Change half of all of them to 621, go back into the game, and gather. You SHOULD find "Spirit Shroomcap".
If you DO, revert all to 620 delete the other half you didn't change
If you DON'T, revert all to 620 and delete the half you currently changed
STEP 5.2: Repeat the process in STEP 5.1 until you only have ONE SINGLE ADDRESS that works (this is to be safe, so that you aren't making changes that stick to your save).

STEP 6: Now you can change this address's value from 620/621 (whatever you left it as last), to the ID of the Endemic Life you want.
STEP 6.1: "Gather" the Endemic Life. Any new Endemic Life will show you that it's new via description notification on the right. Anything you already picked up will not have a description notification.

STEP 7: You should now have "gathered" all Endemic Life.
Doing Part 1 alone will ONLY grant you research points, it will not give you the Hunter's Log Entry.
PART 2 - Actually registering Endemic Life in the Hunter's Log
STEP 1: Catch Sheperd Hare.

STEP 2: Open your Hunter's Log and find the value for the amount of Sheperd Hare you've caught.

STEP 3: Search for that Value (Catch more Sheperd Hare to narrow your results to a single result)

STEP 4: Select the single result and "Browse this memory region"

STEP 5: In the "Memory Viewer" window, you will see a bunch of "00"s.
STEP 5.1: Roughly Every Row corresponds to Endemic Life TYPE. So the first row = Hares, next row = Pteryx, and so on (I say ROUGHLY because it is not always the case that every other row means this)
STEP 5.2: Every 4 "00" represents a specific Endemic Life (example: 01 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 = 1 Sheperd Hare, 10 Pilot Hare )
STEP 5.3: Fish like Goldenfish that have "Great variants" (Great Goldenfish, Great Platinumfish, etc), work in the same way, the "Great variants" are on their own "00 00 00 00" space next to their non-great counterparts.

STEP 6: Edit the appropriate "00"s in order to give you however many Endemic Life you want
STEP 6.1: Be sure to check your Hunter's Log to see if the number you modify actually changes the Endemic Life, if a change does nothing, revert it back to 00 just to be safe.
STEP 6.2: You can check to see if you have all the Endemic Life by making your own checklist via [Link]

STEP 7: You now should have edited in at least 1 of every Endemic Life into your Hunter's Log.
That should be it.

I'd turn it into a script (or at least parts of this into a script) if I knew how, but I don't.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Squall8 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:12 am
Granted it's still pretty screwy, but there is only so much that can be done.. After thinking about it more, I still don't think this person should take any credit unless they make/release scripts of their own. 4x4 did give credits to us now though.
STN wrote:
I guess I never really asked, what's your take on it?
Well the mod answered me and they found our case of credit stealing to be sufficiently proven and 4x4Z did receive a warning and infraction, but they don't want external links there (even though their forum rule 7 allows for that).

I also left a post in his thread, asking what part exactly he did on his own before, but I guess that was deleted or didn't make it through, same as another person's politely telling 4x4Z to add the original source of the tables. I feel like they're censoring too much there.

So that's that, I really don't want to spend more time on this so I guess it's fine now. I still feel that change log and stuff like this: "Old CT's (Incase I broke something lol)" reads a lot like he did parts of the table and that could be improved. But hey super insulting messages to his profile/thread are not really cool either (I saw one of these just now, don't want to call names here).

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

Do not forget the Downy Crake from the phantom bird bounty for the endemic life researcher as it is tied to the snuggles for all achievement as the Bristly Crake is tied to the Bristles for all achievement. I have no idea how to do the spoiler tag, or i would include how to find the prism hercudome in this post for those who want it, suffice it to say it is easy to find if it spawns.