Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
chlorine03
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by chlorine03 »

Medicine-Seller wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:39 am
Made a table for those who are having trouble editing their weapon/sigil/masteries. Things that are colored in green are persistent, but you must make sure to check the "Mark For Save" script before or after editing them.
Hello. Would it be too much trouble to ask for a version of this table but for 1.0.4? When I try to use it only the Inventory and Currency sections work, the Weapon and Sigil etc. sections don't seem to be working. Thank you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bk2710
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bk2710 »

Did anyone figure out how the chapter completion works? Would be nice if it is possible to somehow make it complete itself but I wouldn't know where it is stored tbh.

woofingtooonb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by woofingtooonb »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:46 am
Kaleina wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:49 am
cHAOSfRED wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:49 pm
Utilize the save reverting :)

=> Change a weapon ID into other weapons. For example, if you want a duplicate of "Durandal" (Captain's stunner weapon), then change your existing Durandal's weapon ID into some other weapon ID. Then go to forge menu, the game will not recognize that Durandal is in your inventory and you can forge another Durandal. Save after you forge the extra Durandal and reload => Now you will have two Durandals in your inventory.

If you want two terminus weapons, you can change the extra forged weapon's ID into the terminus weapon ID before your last "save & reload" step.
Technically, you can spawn any weapon you wanted this way provided you know the weapon ID. But reminder, removing one weapon is not as easy as adding extra one.
So browsing the memory from the weapon editor, one line above the ascension level should be the weapon ID right? The red line in my image is the skin ID which seems to be just the weapon ID of another weapon.
Correct. But just to make sure next time, it is not always "One line above blablabla". Peeps here more often calls by how much byte offset for more precision because people not always see memory editor in same window size as yours.

In case you worried whether you picked correct or wrong address, you can match the array of bytes (AoB) here
[Link]

As long the AoB matched with a line in the weapon ID list whether confirmed or not, that could at least assure you picked the right line.
tried this but i cant keep the imbune traits or level or anything, only the weapon stay the same, any idea how or why? or is there a way to edit wrightstones?

woofingtooonb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by woofingtooonb »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:49 pm
Ahooha wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:48 pm
cHAOSfRED wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:46 am
Fyi, the game "supports" multiple of same weapon. Useful in case you want to keep a "legit" build and a "cheated" build on pair.
How is this done?
I'd like a new weaker weap to play with a lower level friend.
Utilize the save reverting :)

=> Change a weapon ID into other weapons. For example, if you want a duplicate of "Durandal" (Captain's stunner weapon), then change your existing Durandal's weapon ID into some other weapon ID. Then go to forge menu, the game will not recognize that Durandal is in your inventory and you can forge another Durandal. Save after you forge the extra Durandal and reload => Now you will have two Durandals in your inventory.

If you want two terminus weapons, you can change the extra forged weapon's ID into the terminus weapon ID before your last "save & reload" step.
Technically, you can spawn any weapon you wanted this way provided you know the weapon ID. But reminder, removing one weapon is not as easy as adding extra one.
can you explain how to delete weapon?

ioio33
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ioio33 »

I cant make it so the game save my imbued, can anyone help?
tried doing something like: crit rate9, linked together7, weak point6. No success soo far.

Galezx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Galezx »

Some functions just stopped working?
Using "update 6"
Can't tick...
Dodge, Healing, Overmastery Edit, Sigils Edit.

Galezx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Galezx »

Galezx wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:16 am
Some functions just stopped working?
Using "update 6"
Can't tick...
Dodge, Healing, Overmastery Edit, Sigils Edit.
Seems to have been user error...
Restart PC, and things work again, no clue why it wouldn't grab the data

Chromium
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chromium »

Whenever I try to use this table, none of the addresses/scripts do anything, do I have to do anything else besides select relink as the running program?

King_Inoma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by King_Inoma »

Did i miss something or are changes with this only temporary, not permanent? Twice now ive edited my sigils, saved, played for a bit, and saved then quit for the day. Then came back and my mission progress is where i left off but my sigils reverted back to pre-edit. Am i missing something with the editor or is there no fix for this?

Maigo Neko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maigo Neko »

benjamin626 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:24 pm
Does anyone have the sigil ID for a regular supp damage V with no +?
1C 0C BB 42

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

King_Inoma wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:32 am
Did i miss something or are changes with this only temporary, not permanent? Twice now ive edited my sigils, saved, played for a bit, and saved then quit for the day. Then came back and my mission progress is where i left off but my sigils reverted back to pre-edit. Am i missing something with the editor or is there no fix for this?
Read the thread.

ExpandJoao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ExpandJoao »

Hello ! im super new at cheat engine, can someone explain to me how i edit my sigils ? I downloaded it, enabled it and script found the new sigil that i just got, was able to edit, save, quit and everything worked fine. But now ... how can I edit all my new other sigils ? It just don't recognize when I get a new one and I have no idea what I did to make it work at the 1st time LOL help pls

ExpandJoao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ExpandJoao »

Is that supposed to happen ? Im trying to edit the "??" at sigil editor but I simply can't.
Last edited by ExpandJoao on Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

ExpandJoao wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:05 am
Is that supposed to happen ? Im trying to edit the "??" at sigil editor but I simply can't.
Do this first.

ExpandJoao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ExpandJoao »

jonaaa wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:06 am
ExpandJoao wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:05 am
Do this first.

That's on Gear options, right ? I did, i know my screenshot im not with it open but I did before and still "??", no new sigils. Im probably misunderstanding something here