Monster Hunter World - table v: 1.0 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Another thing I'd like, being able to ignore Wyrmstake Blast's limit. Applying more than one per monster would be funny.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

UsedToBeGooD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UsedToBeGooD »

Hello, I've been searching for a few hours now and I just can't find a way to craft the armors from the hidden monsters in the Guiding lands so monsters like Brute Tigrex, Silver Rathalos, Golen Rathalos.
First I raised my MR to 99, did all the asigned quests and raised the level to the lands to 6 and then 7. Farmed the area with one shot + speed game just to rotate trough all the monster. None of them spawned once. Maybe something broke while increasing either the MR or the areas level so fast ?

Wathever, then I tried to get the materials from one of theses monsters thinking that it will unlock the armor at the smithy, it does not. (using this table)

I tried to force the monsters to spawn in regular areas again using this CT, they don't. I guess because they are not suposed to spawn outside of the Guiding lands ? And the current CT can not change monsters in this area.

So yeah, I can't find a way to makes theses mf spawn so I can craft their armor, do you you guys have any idea ? Thank's (also thank's for theses tools).

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

UsedToBeGooD wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:28 pm
Hello, I've been searching for a few hours now and I just can't find a way to craft the armors from the hidden monsters in the Guiding lands so monsters like Brute Tigrex, Silver Rathalos, Golen Rathalos.
First I raised my MR to 99, did all the asigned quests and raised the level to the lands to 6 and then 7. Farmed the area with one shot + speed game just to rotate trough all the monster. None of them spawned once. Maybe something broke while increasing either the MR or the areas level so fast ?

Wathever, then I tried to get the materials from one of theses monsters thinking that it will unlock the armor at the smithy, it does not. (using this table)

I tried to force the monsters to spawn in regular areas again using this CT, they don't. I guess because they are not suposed to spawn outside of the Guiding lands ? And the current CT can not change monsters in this area.

So yeah, I can't find a way to makes theses mf spawn so I can craft their armor, do you you guys have any idea ? Thank's (also thank's for theses tools).
Congrats, you borked your save. Now restore a backup from before you went and messed with your hunter's rank, and next time don't try and change stuff like that. Maybe it wasn't pointed out this time around because in the old tables it was always advised to backup your save before messing with those and it's pretty much self-evident, but every time you skip doing something (having rank cross over naturally, hunt monsters the first time, etc.) something breaks internally.

I don't get it, is the game so tedious and unfun to play that everyone wants to just skip playing it? Isn't hunting monsters the point of the game? If you suddenly get max level max power all materials..... what the hell is there left to do in the game?

UsedToBeGooD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UsedToBeGooD »

If that is your question I liked the game but I'm not planing on playing or grinding that much after ending the campaign in a legit way, so yeah basically just wanted to try the bis bow sets and be done with the game. Either way the game will be uninstalled from my computer by the end of the week, so does all of this matters ? No.

JeppeFTW
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JeppeFTW »

M1S0 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:27 pm
alright i did it, took me a while, those aren't all the materials, only the one i have, there may be some rare things there, feel free to add more items to it

Password: 123

EDIT:
since some people might want to add items to the excel and do not know how heres how you do it:

Step 1: Dowload Reset CRC and the CE Table in page 1

Step 2: Use the CRC Reset and attach the ce table to the game

Step 3: Enable Allow VEH

Step 4: Enable [Marcus101RR's Scripts]

Step 5: Enable Get Selected Item (Item Box)

Step 6: In game, look for sell items, you get there from the item box

Step 6: Select the materials tab (third tab)

Step 7: Go to the last pages, select (hover) the material that isn't in the list

Step 8: Go to CE, you should se the box Type and some numbers as the value, that value is the Object ID

Step 9: Copy the name of the item in the excel sheet and it's ID in, just like how i did it

Step 10 (last step, do when finished compiling the names and values): Hold click on column B and drag you mouse to A, both columns should be selected now, go to data tab in excel, and click Sort, in Sort, select column b from the drop down menu and click ok

and there we go, u added some values to it
my CE just makes the windows error sound when i try to do anything past "get selected item (item box), if i move the page to a page with stuff on it the game terminates.
you wouldnt happen to just be able to make a quick video?

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

any chance for a instant quest clear?

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

karenaki wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:02 pm
any chance for a instant quest clear?

You already asked your question in the last thread. Don't come flooding MH threads with your questions over and over please.

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

sorry

Kikokage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kikokage »

tioherman wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:19 am
Found a way get the decos without having to get their IDs individually, sure some thing may miss, but you'll be able to get around 4.800 decos per minute, so no matter how bad the rng is, it'll give in at some point

- Replace a consumable ID (potion would be the best, since you can just buy more) with the ID for sealed feystone (1411), it'll be at your box like the potion

- Go into a expedition

- Enter the tent and pull any amount of sealed feystones, now there's how you can take the get yourself a lot of those fast, once they're on your hand, simply put some back to the box and search it's current value until there's 2 values in the end, that'll be your top left spot of your inventory, click both values that were left, right click then and chose "set/change hotkeys", set both for a key of your choice and make both set the amount for 1200

- Why 1200? seems like it's the cap of items you can analyze at the end of the expedition

- after you get yourself 1200 sealed feystones, get out of your tent, talk to your handler and go for clain rewards, it'll give exactly 25 pages of goods

- by the way, a complete decoration list should have around 8 full pages of decoration plus 1 decoration on the 9th page

I'm a complete noob at this, so I tried to find the most simple solution , right now in 8 reward clains I have almost 95% of the decos
Hey man, could you record some video showing the process? I would be nice, I want my decos back from console and I don't want to farm them again. Armors I don't mind, but we know decos are awfull as hell of farm. Thanks!!

pe_miao
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pe_miao »

Does anyone know how to fix this? After I did the Get Selected Item (Item Box) some decos cannot sell and it greyed out like this.

DiehauserDiablos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DiehauserDiablos »

pe_miao wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:35 pm
Does anyone know how to fix this? After I did the Get Selected Item (Item Box) some decos cannot sell and it greyed out like this.
Change it into a different deco that works and move the deco if you already had that one so it combines with the other or sell.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

pe_miao wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:35 pm
Dunno about others, but Warming Jewel is a special deco you get from Sojiro, and it can't be sold.

Smoldar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Smoldar »

There are a few decorations like that. So far the ones that i know of are:
Ice Res +4
Mirewalker +4
Warming 2
Antipara +4
Antidote +4

And i THINK that all of them are from quest rewards

JeppeFTW
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JeppeFTW »

ive tried experimenting a bit, but is there any way to change lets say a basic pair of dual blades into a specific weapon?

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

tioherman wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:19 am
Found a way get the decos without having to get their IDs individually, sure some thing may miss, but you'll be able to get around 4.800 decos per minute, so no matter how bad the rng is, it'll give in at some point

- Replace a consumable ID (potion would be the best, since you can just buy more) with the ID for sealed feystone (1411), it'll be at your box like the potion

- Go into a expedition

- Enter the tent and pull any amount of sealed feystones, now there's how you can take the get yourself a lot of those fast, once they're on your hand, simply put some back to the box and search it's current value until there's 2 values in the end, that'll be your top left spot of your inventory, click both values that were left, right click then and chose "set/change hotkeys", set both for a key of your choice and make both set the amount for 1200

- Why 1200? seems like it's the cap of items you can analyze at the end of the expedition

- after you get yourself 1200 sealed feystones, get out of your tent, talk to your handler and go for clain rewards, it'll give exactly 25 pages of goods

- by the way, a complete decoration list should have around 8 full pages of decoration plus 1 decoration on the 9th page

I'm a complete noob at this, so I tried to find the most simple solution , right now in 8 reward clains I have almost 95% of the decos
I just wanted to know if you got any more deco over 95% of them because im stuck with only a bit less half of the 8th page of decos