Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only)

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:13 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:05 am
gradius12 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:33 am

is what opcoxe said
I have seen the third non-used on a 4 fished one.
Did you reworked the script so that you can see the % in the table? Because when I used it it was only 0
I didn't rework it, when I put 100 on one, it was that fish for sure. It doesn't display the values, aren'tthere a comment about it put by OPCOXE?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:46 am
gradius12 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:13 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:05 am

I have seen the third non-used on a 4 fished one.
Did you reworked the script so that you can see the % in the table? Because when I used it it was only 0
I didn't rework it, when I put 100 on one, it was that fish for sure. It doesn't display the values, aren'tthere a comment about it put by OPCOXE?
I know about it it could have been a possibility that you could have done that

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

this is totally unrelated but has anyone question the reason why gears actually have Combat skills as attachments, aside from the Enhance Armanents. I kinda don't see the point of having them since we only have 4 skill slots, and Skill points can be farm endlessly to unlock all skills eventually?

There would be a point to it if we got access to additional quick slots or they are somehow activated thru certain means.
Last edited by MzJ on Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowApocalypse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShadowApocalypse »

Hey was wondering if a noclip is possible or a teleport. There are some invisible barriers placed up stopping me from progressing the main story and was wondering if its possible.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

MzJ wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:38 am
this is totally unrelated but has anyone question the reason why gears actually have Combat skills as attachments, aside from the Enhance Armanents. I kinda don't see the point of having them since we only have 4 skill slots, and Skill points can be farm endlessly to unlock all skills eventually?

There would be a point to it if we got access to additional quick slots or they are somehow activated thru certain means.
I assume it's for people who don't want to grind out skill points to unlock stuff in trees theyre not interested in. I just focus on good passives and ignore any active skills.

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:55 am
MzJ wrote:

I assume it's for people who don't want to grind out skill points to unlock stuff in trees theyre not interested in. I just focus on good passives and ignore any active skills.
Its still quite strange tho, sure some people don't want the grind work but eventually you will have enough for everything.

Maybe we will see unique combat skills that is only obtainable thru gear and not part of the skill trees?
ShadowApocalypse wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:39 am
Hey was wondering if a noclip is possible or a teleport. There are some invisible barriers placed up stopping me from progressing the main story and was wondering if its possible.
Which chapter are you getting this? if its chp 1 95th floor stairs, you just need to dash thru the stairs and you'll be able to get past the "barrier"

ShadowApocalypse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShadowApocalypse »

MzJ wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:13 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
MzJ wrote:

Its still quite strange tho, sure some people don't want the grind work but eventually you will have enough for everything.

Maybe we will see unique combat skills that is only obtainable thru gear and not part of the skill trees?
ShadowApocalypse wrote:
Which chapter are you getting this? if its chp 1 95th floor stairs, you just need to dash thru the stairs and you'll be able to get past the "barrier"
Its for The Three Keys Quest in chapter 4, if you pick up a certain side quest the game places a barrier you can go through and during multiplayer I went through but my wife is now locked out. So ive been trying to find a way of either noclip or teleporting through.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

ShadowApocalypse wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:18 am
MzJ wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:13 am
NumberXer0 wrote:

ShadowApocalypse wrote:
Its for The Three Keys Quest in chapter 4, if you pick up a certain side quest the game places a barrier you can go through and during multiplayer I went through but my wife is now locked out. So ive been trying to find a way of either noclip or teleporting through.
just change the jump value to 0,7 /0,8 and you can jump over it

Tim[Ger]
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tim[Ger] »

Hey,

I have a little Problem with this Cheat Engine.

The problem is: "Not all code is injectable. (Lua error in the script at line 2:[string"local syntaxcheck,memrec=......"]:2:attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')).

I get this message every time if i try to Enable the Cheat Engine.

I already change the name of "sao_al" to "Launch_Game" and "Launch_Game" to "sao_al" but nothing changes.... i also uninstall EasyAntiCheat.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

Tim[Ger] wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:37 pm
Hey,

I have a little Problem with this Cheat Engine.

The problem is: "Not all code is injectable. (Lua error in the script at line 2:[string"local syntaxcheck,memrec=......"]:2:attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')).

I get this message every time if i try to Enable the Cheat Engine.

I already change the name of "sao_al" to "Launch_Game" and "Launch_Game" to "sao_al" but nothing changes.... i also uninstall EasyAntiCheat.
did you restart your game and ce?

Tim[Ger]
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tim[Ger] »

Jap many times but nothing works

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

Tim[Ger] wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:42 pm
Jap many times but nothing works
then let the game repair itself via steam and try again and if you want try the fearlessrevolution exe it helps because you will need to rename them again for the update to the original state and rename again but the fearlessrevolution exe is untouched when the update occurs

Tim[Ger]
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tim[Ger] »

nop didnt work same message... i already try so many Cheat Engins for SAO AL but nobody works same message always ;_;

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

can you send a picture with the full ce

Tim[Ger]
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tim[Ger] »

How? xD its my first time. when i try to put the Picture here i get a error message xD
Last edited by Tim[Ger] on Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.