Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC, Steam Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC, Steam Release Version)

Post by acecel »

Zinos wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:34 pm
acecel wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:53 pm
acecel wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:10 am
Anyone found a way to increase difficulty while the game is already started? i am in hard mode i think (the one before nightmare) and want to switch to nightmare without having to start over :(
The game allow only to decrease from what i have seen, if you seen a cheat like that in a trainer or a table somewhere please tell :)

Thanks for the tables in the topic, as usual.

Edit : i can't disable "Battle EP Modifier Script .." after enabling it, no message or anything, i just can't uncheck the script.
I quote myself as i just found a way to change to higher than current difficulty (for this example my current difficulty is Hard)

- Open the main menu
- Navigate to System / Options screen
- Scroll down to the Difficulty option
- Select your current difficulty, Hard in this example
- In CE scan for "3" (default 4 bytes)
- Select a difficulty lower, Normal in this example
- In CE next scan for "2"
- Do it (changing difficulty) until you have only one adress/value in CE
- Change the value to the difficulty you want :

0 : Very easy
1 : Easy
2 : Normal
3 : Hard
4 : Nightmare

- You should immediately see the difficulty refreshing, "Nightmare" in this case
- Close the main menu
- Save the game
- (Load the save to make sure it's changed) optional ?

Took me 2 minutes, i felt game was way to easy for my taste even in hard, at least at the beginning lol, i will may change my mind later on tho :o
I tried doing that but no dice. never found the value. Can you post the address?
the address will never be the same, i didn't saved it or anything, it really should take 5 seconds to find it.

You were sure that 1) your difficulty was selected/highlighted ? 2) the number you searched was the right one ?

Edit : I just did it again for fun :

Hard difficulty selected

Value found :

Simply move the selection/highlight on the normal difficulty (left key on your keyboard for example) then next search 2 ... etc

Sorry but i don't really have time to search for a pointer or something to find the address automatically as it's very easy to find this way.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BenTBC94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BenTBC94 »

Hi, possible to add a cheat for fishing?

tafoplaka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tafoplaka »

Is it possible for infinite item usage to not change the static / one time pick up/ books etc? Because having 99 fishing rods or 99 Imperial Chronicles doesnt really help. Also changing the default 10 down to 1 wont work either after the items get modified from table. Disabling the table and tossing items (those you can interact at least) doesn't seem to work as well. They will still show the modified number.

Maybe an extra option to change the number of currently highlighted item and nothing else on the inventory tab you are viewing (not the intentory editor that already exists)? That would be great.

Thanks for your work

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

acecel wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:06 am
Zinos wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:34 pm
acecel wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:53 pm

I quote myself as i just found a way to change to higher than current difficulty (for this example my current difficulty is Hard)

- Open the main menu
- Navigate to System / Options screen
- Scroll down to the Difficulty option
- Select your current difficulty, Hard in this example
- In CE scan for "3" (default 4 bytes)
- Select a difficulty lower, Normal in this example
- In CE next scan for "2"
- Do it (changing difficulty) until you have only one adress/value in CE
- Change the value to the difficulty you want :

0 : Very easy
1 : Easy
2 : Normal
3 : Hard
4 : Nightmare

- You should immediately see the difficulty refreshing, "Nightmare" in this case
- Close the main menu
- Save the game
- (Load the save to make sure it's changed) optional ?

Took me 2 minutes, i felt game was way to easy for my taste even in hard, at least at the beginning lol, i will may change my mind later on tho :o
I tried doing that but no dice. never found the value. Can you post the address?
the address will never be the same, i didn't saved it or anything, it really should take 5 seconds to find it.

You were sure that 1) your difficulty was selected/highlighted ? 2) the number you searched was the right one ?

Edit : I just did it again for fun :

Hard difficulty selected

Value found :

Simply move the selection/highlight on the normal difficulty (left key on your keyboard for example) then next search 2 ... etc

Sorry but i don't really have time to search for a pointer or something to find the address automatically as it's very easy to find this way.
Got it. I thought I had to select and confirm the difficulty setting, not simply highlight it.
Thanks man.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

this isn't a new game plus its simply a save file right at the begging of the game not a new game plus if this file is a new game plus after downloading it and loding up a the save file i'm a fricken monkeys uncle
Zinos wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:05 am
Save for NG+ from reddit.

[Link]

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

mordaki987 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:56 pm
this isn't a new game plus its simply a save file right at the begging of the game not a new game plus if this file is a new game plus after downloading it and loding up a the save file i'm a fricken monkeys uncle
Zinos wrote:

[Link]
The save works. It gives the options for max bonding points and 300k mira and so on.
It's a debug save, it has no items or levels for you to import. Just use it for max bonding points and stuff.
I don't know if CS3 has something like CS2 Black Records. This is purely for that reason.
You can set everything else with the table. Did you manage do figure out how to use the party pointers yet?

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

I beg to differ loading the save does not bring up new game plus options at all the saveis in slot 1 the charcters are at level 7 and level 4 and that is pretty much all it is if this were truly a new gam plus the ng+ with the check marks the whole nine yards would pop up as I said if this is a new game plus i'm a fricken monkeys uncle
Zinos wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:59 pm
mordaki987 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:56 pm
Zinos wrote:

[Link]
The save works. It gives the options for max bonding points and 300k mira and so on.
It's a debug save, it has no items or levels for you to import. Just use it for max bonding points and stuff.
I don't know if CS3 has something like CS2 Black Records. This is purely for that reason.
You can set everything else with the table. Did you manage do figure out how to use the party pointers yet?

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

Dude the save is named 201.dat It's obviously not in slot 1.
Load slot 201.

Asaldric
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Asaldric »

Hey !

Is it possible to also add an "infinite turns" option for standard buffs ?

either way, thx for your work !

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Asaldric wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:49 pm
Hey !

Is it possible to also add an "infinite turns" option for standard buffs ?

either way, thx for your work !
fearlessrevolution trainer has this option in case you may want to use it too ;)

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Zinos wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:39 pm
Got it. I thought I had to select and confirm the difficulty setting, not simply highlight it.
Thanks man.
Np, i should have made it more clear in my post, i'm glad you made it in the end :D

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I just tried "Set Powerful Brave Order Stats / Have All Brave Order Active When One Is Active" and it doesn't work, i mean it's strange i got some bonuses but not all of them as it's said.

I want instant cast + cost 0 and both together if possible, but i only got one of them + other bonuses o_o

Edit : For the bug i meant while having SetAllAvailableBuffs = 1 of course

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

acecel wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:48 pm
I just tried "Set Powerful Brave Order Stats / Have All Brave Order Active When One Is Active" and it doesn't work, i mean it's strange i got some bonuses but not all of them as it's said.

I want instant cast + cost 0 and both together if possible, but i only got one of them + other bonuses o_o

I give you the 5 that was available at the beginning of the game. You are only allowed 5 at one time. I didn't realize there were quite a few more, but didn't research all of them.

Marurasen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Marurasen »

dear Drummer, would you be kind and add a yaw/pitch camera addition/option for this game please.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:06 pm
acecel wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:48 pm

I give you the 5 that was available at the beginning of the game. You are only allowed 5 at one time. I didn't realize there were quite a few more, but didn't research all of them.
I am still at the start of the game, instant cast is like 2nd or 3rd one, and free cast is just after, what i mean is they are all in the "default pack" you get, so you should have them too.

But maybe you can't have instant cast AND free cast in the same time, like the game prevent it or something, for some characters they had instant cast and other had free cast, but none had both lol :mrgreen:

But don't loose time on this, nothing important :D

Thanks again for your table and the fact that you took time to answer my remark :P

Edit : but did you have free and instant art cast active in your game ? Or anyone else with the cheat enabled ?