Football Manager 2023 (23.5.0) [EPIC/PC GAMEPASS/STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Football Manager 2023 (23.5.0) [EPIC/PC GAMEPASS/STEAM]

Post by Sonica »

br2402 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:06 pm
any tutorial how to use on match stamina edit?
If you're comfortable modifying table values, I prefer to use Club > Presets > Improve Team Condition and click on Script and change from 10000 to 12500 - this is a safe value and you can go the whole match not needing to sub any players because they're not tired and achieve good performances and good results. It resets after the match back to the normal value of 10000.

Apply this right before match so the value is applied on the screen where it says Team Selection on the top left side and has your team lineup. Click on any of your players and apply Improve Team Conditioning (note this applies to YOUR team). Go back one again to Team Selection and proceed with the match.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

I keep running into a problem with renewing player's contracts because they demand more play time and want to be paid more. His agent wouldn't agree to keeping squad status the same. This is despite using 'Player Always Agree on Negotiation Terms'. It works for signing new players and renewing contracts on the money I can afford and I find very useful.

What happens is that the player rejects the contract offer on the first negotiating screen on squad status. I know I could extend the contract with the table and edit the salary but not sure if his unhappiness will go away as I find that another option, 'Remove All Unhappiness', does not seem to work with my club selected. I have players after a week still saying 'opposes the manager despite good support overall from the dressing room'.

One possible workaround could be to agree to his new squad status, then after he signs the contract, change his contract squad status and hope that doesn't make him unhappy. He could complain again though since that is his main complaint.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Sonica wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:33 pm
I keep running into a problem with renewing player's contracts because they demand more play time and want to be paid more. His agent wouldn't agree to keeping squad status the same. This is despite using 'Player Always Agree on Negotiation Terms'. It works for signing new players and renewing contracts on the money I can afford and I find very useful.

What happens is that the player rejects the contract offer on the first negotiating screen on squad status. I know I could extend the contract with the table and edit the salary but not sure if his unhappiness will go away as I find that another option, 'Remove All Unhappiness', does not seem to work with my club selected. I have players after a week still saying 'opposes the manager despite good support overall from the dressing room'.

One possible workaround could be to agree to his new squad status, then after he signs the contract, change his contract squad status and hope that doesn't make him unhappy. He could complain again though since that is his main complaint.
Have you tried All Player Interested? This will force the player to accept any kind of playing time on contract negotiation, and using Retiring After Spell At Current Club (Person -> Details) on a player will also reduce the probability of a player getting unhappy in your club.

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

tdg6661 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:43 am
Have you tried All Player Interested? This will force the player to accept any kind of playing time on contract negotiation, and using Retiring After Spell At Current Club (Person -> Details) on a player will also reduce the probability of a player getting unhappy in your club.
I thought this would work and thanks for suggestions. However, in trying to resolve the breakdown in talks with the agent he says he's not interested in an apology and damage was done.Not going to talk about it anymore or reopen talks, I think the agent now hates me lol.

Had these options enabled: All Players Interested, Retiring After Spell At Current Club True , Player Always Agree on Negotiation Terms. I checked player relationships and I'm at 100 so he really likes me. And then I clicked on just the player details and clicked Remove All Unhappiness, he's no longer complaining to teammates and I just set a custom date on the contract extension for now to get around not being able to talk about a contract at all.

br2402
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by br2402 »

tdg6661 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:43 am
Sonica wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:33 pm

is all player interested available in CT update 18.1? cause i cant see it anywhere
and how can i make players always interested to join my club

saint666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by saint666 »

Hi

first of all thanx for the table..

I have staff who's currently a scout and would like to change his job from scout to Performance Analyst..

However the option Head Performance Analyst/Performance Analyst are not available and neither is Recruitment Analyst.. The only option is Data Analyst.

Im missing something or is it just not available ?

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

br2402 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:33 pm
is all player interested available in CT update 18.1? cause i cant see it anywhere
and how can i make players always interested to join my club
Yes, first click on your profile. Go to Person (will say your name here) > Presets > Manager > Unlockables > then simply activate All Players Interested. If ever you want to turn this off, edit the Script from allPlayersInterested(true) to allPlayersInterested(false) and activate. Note you don't need to keep this enabled.

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

saint666 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:24 pm
Hi

I have staff who's currently a scout and would like to change his job from scout to Performance Analyst..

However the option Head Performance Analyst/Performance Analyst are not available and neither is Recruitment Analyst.. The only option is Data Analyst.

Yeah, I see where this information looks to be missing in Person > Contract > Full Contract then Job.

Did you try selecting your scout, open Person > Non-Player then Generate a Performance Analyst so it changes their stats to fit the new roles? If you want to make someone head performance analyst then you could offer a new contract.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

What do you pick for Barcelona B from Presets/Register All Players so players in the B team can play in the B team competition?

I tried Domestic Competition stand alone, but that registers the players for the A team, and various stuff from X Competition, including First-Team and B club, but still the players are not available for LaLiga Smartbank, the second division.

Thank you

saint666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by saint666 »

Sonica wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:20 pm
saint666 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:24 pm
Hi

Yeah, I see where this information looks to be missing in Person > Contract > Full Contract then Job.

Did you try selecting your scout, open Person > Non-Player then Generate a Performance Analyst so it changes their stats to fit the new roles? If you want to make someone head performance analyst then you could offer a new contract.
This scout has excellent Performance Analyst stats (their scout stats are average) .. and I did offer them a contract .. but it was refuse (non-negotiable), which is why I want to edit their role..

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

saint666 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:15 am
This scout has excellent Performance Analyst stats (their scout stats are average) .. and I did offer them a contract .. but it was refuse (non-negotiable), which is why I want to edit their role..
Set his Data Analyst value in Job Preferences (Person Data) to 20, then try to offer him a contract as an analyst.
BipBop wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:28 pm
What do you pick for Barcelona B from Presets/Register All Players so players in the B team can play in the B team competition?

I tried Domestic Competition stand alone, but that registers the players for the A team, and various stuff from X Competition, including First-Team and B club, but still the players are not available for LaLiga Smartbank, the second division.

Thank you
Since Barcelona and Barcelona B are different clubs, you need to select it from Search, and then you can apply the script.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Thanks boss, shall try that later tonight.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Quick questions. ALL SOLVED :P

1. When I freeze a player attributes, does it freeze condition too? - Answer is NO.
2. If I want to unfreeze it, I edit "freezePersonAttributes(true)" to false, and run the freeze option? - I can use the editor.
3. Also, if I freeze the player, do I need to have the table open each time I load the game? Or that unfreezes it, making 2. obsolete. - It seems it activates Freeze Attributes from the editor, so you don't need the table to run.
4. Do I have to run the main Freezer above Database List too? - Based on 3, no.

Thank you

nomadzero7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nomadzero7 »

Hello! I have questions for table.

Can I transfer player directly in my team?
Can I directly accept the contract offer for player?

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

BipBop wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:57 pm
Quick questions. ALL SOLVED :P

1. When I freeze a player attributes, does it freeze condition too? - Answer is NO.
2. If I want to unfreeze it, I edit "freezePersonAttributes(true)" to false, and run the freeze option? - I can use the editor.
3. Also, if I freeze the player, do I need to have the table open each time I load the game? Or that unfreezes it, making 2. obsolete. - It seems it activates Freeze Attributes from the editor, so you don't need the table to run.
4. Do I have to run the main Freezer above Database List too? - Based on 3, no.

Thank you
1. No, the feature works for player or staff attributes.
2. Yes.
3. There is no need because it is a game feature and will be saved to your game.
4. No, because it's a different feature.
nomadzero7 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:06 am
Hello! I have questions for table.

Can I transfer player directly in my team?
Can I directly accept the contract offer for player?
No you can't do both of them with this table.