Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nickylodie97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by Nickylodie97 »

Does anyone know how to remove duplicates?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

Nickylodie97 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:54 pm
You need to find a CE table that doesn't crash wehn selecting "Editquantity" under "Inventory and change the items you want to delete from 1 to o. Since Paris I haven't been able to find a table that doesn't crash when I try and do it. Good luck

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

pedrokuk wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:59 pm
Nickylodie97 wrote:
You need to find a CE table that doesn't crash wehn selecting "Editquantity" under "Inventory and change the items you want to delete from 1 to o. Since Paris I haven't been able to find a table that doesn't crash when I try and do it. Good luck
hmm. were you able to edit quanity on v1.3.0 before the dlc files released yesterday with the table i uploaded?
i just loaded my save game, went to paris and i can edit quanity just fine. i removed 3 outfits and saved\loaded my save and the 3 outfits were gone. so idk why you are having issues.. are you by chance using the ACValhalla_Plus.exe?? i have UE version so my game uses the ACValhalla.exe.

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

machine4578 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:17 pm
pedrokuk wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:59 pm
Nickylodie97 wrote:
hmm. were you able to edit quanity on v1.3.0 before the dlc files released yesterday with the table i uploaded?
i just loaded my save game, went to paris and i can edit quanity just fine. i removed 3 outfits and saved\loaded my save and the 3 outfits were gone. so idk why you are having issues.. are you by chance using the ACValhalla_Plus.exe?? i have UE version so my game uses the ACValhalla.exe.
Thanks for getting back to me mate. Yeah 1.3 worked fine before Paris. I've temporarily removed DLC 207 folder to do some "housecleaning" on may inventory. Then I'm going to try and start the Paris DLC once I put the folder back..... it's weird.... Cheers again mate

GIJhen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GIJhen »

How do you use the open shop directly? I click the button and open the blacksmith and it doesnt work.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Ok I am by no means an expert, but I have managed to combine some of the recent fixes in this thread into an updated inventory editor. All I did was some copy/pasting, I take no credit for coding or script writing. Just wanted to put everything into one place so we all have one that has some updates and fixes by those in the community. Open Shop Directly works, and has the newest helix items under Bulk/GetItem. I tested this inventory editor on my game and things seem to working.

Edit: I added in base game armor sets and Wrath of the Druids armor sets, as well as DLC currencies such as delicacies and deniers within EditQuantity. Mastery and Battle Energies were added, too. Also, I had forgotten to separate items to make them easier to find, should look better now. Again, I didn't do any of the coding or scripting, just combined previous cheat tables into one.

Edit #2: I am so sorry but after I uploaded this I discovered the DLC currencies under edit quantity weren't working, but they are fixed now! I did say I wasn't an expert lol Please redownload this table, it contains this fix.
Last edited by HK26 on Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

HK26 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:00 pm
Ok I am by no means an expert, but I have managed to combine some of the recent fixes in this thread into an updated inventory editor. All I did was some copy/pasting, I take no credit for coding or script writing. Just wanted to put everything into one place so we all have one that has some updates and fixes by those in the community. Open Shop Directly works, and has the newest helix items under Bulk/GetItem. I tested this inventory editor on my game and things seem to working.

Edit: I added in base game armor sets and Wrath of the Druids armor sets, as well as DLC currencies such as delicacies and deniers within EditQuantity. Mastery and Battle Energies were added, too. Also, I had forgotten to separate items to make them easier to find, should look better now. Again, I didn't do any of the coding or scripting, just combined previous cheat tables into one.
Thanks friend! Glad to have someone compiling everything together.

Zeppe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zeppe »

HK26 wrote:

Somehow silver deniers shows ?? for me.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Zeppe wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:35 am
HK26 wrote:

Somehow silver deniers shows ?? for me.
I am glad you caught that! I hadn't added those currencies correctly to the table, but I believe I've fixed it! Please redownload the table, I've attached it to my original posting.

Stonkersx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stonkersx »

HI GUYS, is there a way to edit weapon stats? like crit attack speed etc...

Naeyem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Naeyem »

So does anyone know the hash id's for the new ring sword and egbert sword?

Retsamikit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Retsamikit »

Does anyone know the hash id´s for Battle Energy and Mastery Energy?
thanks!

Tommassino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tommassino »

Is there any way I can keep the new DLC items? they just disappear after i restart

reterstoff
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reterstoff »

Tommassino wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:39 am
Is there any way I can keep the new DLC items? they just disappear after i restart
Sounds like you don't own the DLC. As I stated previously, you must own the DLC for them to stay.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

Tommassino wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:39 am
If you actually own the expansion, then you need to activate the patch included in the table to patch the exe so your items don't disappear. If you don't have the DLC, then you can't keep the items. Please read the OP and instructions in the table before asking already answered questions.