Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
123Kid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by 123Kid »

123Kid wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:40 am
The Dokkalfar Bow (from Premium starter pack) keeps disappearing from my inventory every time I start the game and load my savefile, the exe is patched and every other helix items stays, just that bow. Need to add it everytime. Anyone knows why?
While I can't help with that issue, I can confirm that bow works fine for me. It shouldn't be any different than the others.
[/quote]

Yeah I agree, it shouldn't be diffrent then the other items. I have added over 100 items and every item stays except that one bow. I have no clue why it keeps disappering.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hungkenvd97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hungkenvd97 »

Yeah I agree, it shouldn't be diffrent then the other items. I have added over 100 items and every item stays except that one bow. I have no clue why it keeps disappering.
[/quote]

I have a similar problem. No matter what i do, they BERSERKER PACK just keep disapearing everytime i logged in... Every other things works fine

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

123Kid wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:50 am
Maybe it got glitched in your inventory somehow? I know it doesn't show up in game, but is it listed in your inventory on the cheat table? Check under the edit quantity section and see if you can find it. If its there and has a quantity of 1, change it to 0 then save and reload. Then try adding it again.

It wasn't a weapon, but I had an inventory item become invisible and unusable a few patches ago. I couldn't re-add it because it was technically still there. Maybe your bow is there and you're adding a duplicate that doesn't stick because you can only have 1 of each piece of equipment.

123Kid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 123Kid »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:59 am
123Kid wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:50 am
Maybe it got glitched in your inventory somehow? I know it doesn't show up in game, but is it listed in your inventory on the cheat table? Check under the edit quantity section and see if you can find it. If its there and has a quantity of 1, change it to 0 then save and reload. Then try adding it again.

It wasn't a weapon, but I had an inventory item become invisible and unusable a few patches ago. I couldn't re-add it because it was technically still there. Maybe your bow is there and you're adding a duplicate that doesn't stick because you can only have 1 of each piece of equipment.
I have not tried that, will have to check that out. Thanks. But the thing is the runes from the bow gets unequipped aswell when the bow disappears. So at first glance it would really seem that the bow just vanishes from my inventory.

EDIT: Unfortunatly that did not work. It's not there when checking in edit quantity at all. Worth a try though. So wierd this.....

EDIT 2: Ok so it seems I wasn't actually patching the exe file but instead using the latest dll file from page 1. I actually patched the exe and now the bow stays in my inventory. It would seem that the dll file is a bit inferior compared to patching the exe file for keeping helix items. *shurg*

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

123Kid wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:26 am
EDIT 2: Ok so it seems I wasn't actually patching the exe file but instead using the latest dll file from page 1. I actually patched the exe and now the bow stays in my inventory. It would seem that the dll file is a bit inferior compared to patching the exe file for keeping helix items. *shurg*
Glad you got it working =)

Alex_35
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alex_35 »

Please has someone found the hash id for the new ability ?

Wolfin2010
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wolfin2010 »

Can someone please confirm if I unlock everything will it be safe when I'll go online?

Is there a way to get the gold medals in Mastery Challenge "The Cryptic Tutelage of Hildiran"?

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Wolfin2010 wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:16 am
Can someone please confirm if I unlock everything will it be safe when I'll go online?

Is there a way to get the gold medals in Mastery Challenge "The Cryptic Tutelage of Hildiran"?
Nothing is ever truly safe. Anything you do with CE has a possible risk. However, no one has ever reported to be banned from any singleplayer Ubisoft games before due to using CE. Multiplayer, yes. But not something like this.

As for the medals, you can just search your point value during the challenge and change it manually. Only takes a few seconds and it got me gold on the last few challenges I was struggling with.

Wolfin2010
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wolfin2010 »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:38 am
Wolfin2010 wrote:

Nothing is ever truly safe. Anything you do with CE has a possible risk. However, no one has ever reported to be banned from any singleplayer Ubisoft games before due to using CE. Multiplayer, yes. But not something like this.

As for the medals, you can just search your point value during the challenge and change it manually. Only takes a few seconds and it got me gold on the last few challenges I was struggling with.
I don't play multiplayer.

using CE value, That's a great idea Thank You. :D

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Wolfin2010 wrote:

Could you please explain how you found the point values? I'm having a hard time following what you said. Thanks in advance!

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

HK26 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:37 am
Could you please explain how you found the point values? I'm having a hard time following what you said. Thanks in advance!
Its been a while since I've done it, but it was a pretty simple basic search. Just start a challenge and do something to get some points. Do a 4 byte search for however many you have. Then gain some more points in the challenge and do another search for the new value. Keep going until it stops narrowing down. Pretty sure I had 2 or 3 values in the end. Take all of the remaining addresses and change them to 999. Then go gain points again and you should hit 1000 and get a gold medal.
Last edited by Ninomae Tako'nis on Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:21 am
HK26 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:37 am
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:

Its been a while since I've done it, but it was a pretty simple basic search. Just start a challenge and do something to get some points. Do a 4 byte search for however many you have. Then gain some more points in the challenge and do another search for the new value. Keep going until it stops narrowing down. Pretty sure I had 2 or 3 values in the end. Take all of the remaining addresses and change them to 999. Then go gain points again and you should hit 1000 and get a gold medal.
Ah gotcha, I knew I was close! Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it

GIJhen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GIJhen »

Why did they stop working on 1.3 ct?

There are tons of new stuff in the helix store. Is anyone going to take over this project?

I very much would like the ullr's hunters pack but cannot find a hash is list for it any where. Can someone please help.

sierax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sierax »

GIJhen wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:09 am

There are tons of new stuff in the helix store. Is anyone going to take over this project?

I very much would like the ullr's hunters pack but cannot find a hash is list for it any where. Can someone please help.
On Page 50 is a very new AC Valhalla Cheat Table. (With a lot of the new stuff)

And here is the Ullr's Set list:

Ullr Set

000001C7915ACC10 Bracers
000001C7915ACF67 Hood
000001C7915AD2BE Helmet
000001C7915AD615 Pants
000001C7915AD96C Torso
000001C7915829CA Antler Bow
000001C79158C0A2 Fenrir's Bite Shield
000001C7915B93DB Ullr's Hunter (Left Arm)
000001C7915B9452 Ullr's Hunter (Right Arm)
000001C7915B94C9 Ullr's Hunter (Back)
000001C7915B9540 Ullr's Hunter (Head)
000001C7915B95B7 Ullr's Hunter (Front)
000001C791590601 White Fang (mount)
000001C79158E089 Puffy (Raven)

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

GIJhen wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:09 am

The original creator of the table got bored of the game and moved on. Its being updated by a few people in the community now. All items in the game currently have been found. Minus a few Paris DLC ones, but those disappear anyways.

It would be nice if the latest could be posted in the OP though to avoid confusion in the future.