Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tsuchinoko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.2 (v2) Fix

Post by tsuchinoko »

MSB wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:57 pm
tsuchinoko wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:48 pm
possible, and i mean it at an utistic level, like, having all armors/spells/weapons/items/ etc. maxed out in both number and uupgrade. this alone, beeing this game openworld make the usual grind 100x bothersome, same thing for max level. this is basically how i always used those table, not to "cheat" per se, but to cut the massive grind that would basically ruin the games for me. i simply cannot just finish the game without having everything, it really borders on autism i think i just unable to,
If it's just about having everything, all you need is to give yourself the unique weapon "Varre's Bouquet" which the cheat table can do for you. Then just kill Varre and you're done.
but it will still miss the quest line dialogs...

that counts as missing something.
i know, i don't assume you undarsteand, but it IS a problem for me...

i mean cmon is it really that difficoult to make a little table to trick the game?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tsuchinoko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsuchinoko »

ok i somehow managed to go online to attempt the invasion 2( TWO) times, and i did it. ivaded, killed myself, and..the momenty i attmept the third invasion my game crash, and suddenly, i cannot go online anymore. impossible to access server or some shit. was i banned or something? i did'nt use any cheat but i am max level. what is it??

are you fucking kidding me?? when i only needed ONE more invasion?? are you serious???

that's it. i'm done with this fucking game unitll you or from soft fix this issue becouse i do not intend to compromise my mental health for a stupid video game. uninstalling now. fuck you myiazaky and fuck you from software. i'm going to call my lawyer and ask if it's possible to sue them over this.

MSB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MSB »

All of Varre's dialog is here:

[Link]

Read it and you haven't missed it.

pavementApe1488
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pavementApe1488 »

MSB wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:22 am
All of Varre's dialog is here:

[Link]

Read it and you haven't missed it.
iirc you'll be missing his rose bouquet weapon with unique weapon art if you don't do his quest.

tsuchinoko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsuchinoko »

ok i managed to invade 3 times and finish the questline. i STILL belive this is outrageously fucked up and someone ( from) sohuld fix this asap. this is inexcusable in 2022

fukmailife
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fukmailife »

tsuchinoko wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:14 am
ok i managed to invade 3 times and finish the questline. i STILL belive this is outrageously fucked up and someone ( from) sohuld fix this asap. this is inexcusable in 2022
nice to hear your quest has been completed.

now that you've finished the game, could you learn how to write a script or something, to help us dumb dumb, to alter and add 3 online invasion to the game's record.

as you said it's very easy and quick line of code. It should be doable for a determined person like you.

Thank you in advance.

LimpShrimp1995
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LimpShrimp1995 »

I agree tho, its dumb that you can get specific dialogue and a questline that is tied to the game story only because you cannot access online play and risk a ban lol.
I still wish for a script to advance Varrè quest offline, maybe it really is tied to the number of invasions the game keeps track of? We know it has a hidden death counter you can see with CE that doesnt serve a purpose in the game, must have one for invasions aswell right?
Do I risk getting permabanned if I try to invade, then do a scan with CE to see which number changed from 0 to 1 and more with each invasion? I'm no expert on CE so I dont even know if that would be a functional way to find the value that determines the number of invasion you did with a character.
Before risking I would like to hear from someone with more knowledge on this, thank you all :>

Delpierro91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Delpierro91 »

hey , just one question, and that is, I don't understand the 2 function of "[X] <== No Spell Requirements + All spells take only 1 slot", so more specifically this one: All spells take only 1 slot

What exactly does this do and how can I understand that all spells take only 1 slot?

Because if I use this, I can still use only 8 spells?

tsuchinoko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsuchinoko »

fukmailife wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:26 am
tsuchinoko wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:14 am
nice to hear your quest has been completed.

now that you've finished the game, could you learn how to write a script or something, to help us dumb dumb, to alter and add 3 online invasion to the game's record.

as you said it's very easy and quick line of code. It should be doable for a determined person like you.

Thank you in advance.
belive it or not, if someone here is willing to teach me how to code ( i know it's not difficoult to do this partiucualr thing but i simply cannot code ) i am willing to put the time and effort to actually do it.

tsuchinoko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsuchinoko »

LimpShrimp1995 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:52 pm
I agree tho, its dumb that you can get specific dialogue and a questline that is tied to the game story only because you cannot access online play and risk a ban lol.
I still wish for a script to advance Varrè quest offline, maybe it really is tied to the number of invasions the game keeps track of? We know it has a hidden death counter you can see with CE that doesnt serve a purpose in the game, must have one for invasions aswell right?
Do I risk getting permabanned if I try to invade, then do a scan with CE to see which number changed from 0 to 1 and more with each invasion? I'm no expert on CE so I dont even know if that would be a functional way to find the value that determines the number of invasion you did with a character.
Before risking I would like to hear from someone with more knowledge on this, thank you all :>
from what i know about ce function, that should be a pretty strong way to find the parameter we need to make the line for. but i don't know it it will get yo banned...

Yakooze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yakooze »

is there a way to see the hidden death counter that's accessible via CE? Curious about how many times I've died

SalafistenSohn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SalafistenSohn »

Delpierro91 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:06 pm
hey , just one question, and that is, I don't understand the 2 function of "[X] <== No Spell Requirements + All spells take only 1 slot", so more specifically this one: All spells take only 1 slot

What exactly does this do and how can I understand that all spells take only 1 slot?

Because if I use this, I can still use only 8 spells?
Some spells use more than one of your slots but with this option enabled they will use only one.

MSB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MSB »

tsuchinoko wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:12 pm

belive it or not, if someone here is willing to teach me how to code ( i know it's not difficoult to do this partiucualr thing but i simply cannot code ) i am willing to put the time and effort to actually do it.
You don't need to learn to code. It is a reasonable assumption that the invasion counter is just that, a counter. Cheat Engine has the built-in capability of finding the addresses of numbers same as its spiritual predecessors Action Replay, Game Shark etc.

See here:

[Link]

You would start a new game (I would advise not to use NG+, because we don't know if the counter carries over), so we know the counter is 0. You tell Cheat Engine that the initial value is 0. Then you do an invasion. Now you now the counter should be 1. You tell Cheat Engine. That way you can narrow down the addresses.

That's the idea. Of course it is possible that it's not so simple because it could be that there is not just a counter but a flag that says if you did any invasions at all and a counter, or other things. But the way you would go about finding a code is by starting with the simple assumption first and going for more complex things later.

The above method targets the invasion requirement. To use it, someone would advance Varre's quest to the point where he requires the invasions and then use the code to up the number of invasions. There's also the possibility of looking for a code that advances his questline directly. But it is just a hunch that I have that looking for a counter of the number of invasions you did is simpler.

I would advance Varre's questline to the point where he requires the invasions and then make a backup of that savegame before starting to look for codes. So if looking for a simple invasion counter doesn't work, you can just overwrite the savegame with the backup and start with a clean slate and look for more complex scenarios.

LimpShrimp1995
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LimpShrimp1995 »

MSB wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:58 pm
tsuchinoko wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:12 pm

You don't need to learn to code. It is a reasonable assumption that the invasion counter is just that, a counter. Cheat Engine has the built-in capability of finding the addresses of numbers same as its spiritual predecessors Action Replay, Game Shark etc.

See here:

[Link]

You would start a new game (I would advise not to use NG+, because we don't know if the counter carries over), so we know the counter is 0. You tell Cheat Engine that the initial value is 0. Then you do an invasion. Now you now the counter should be 1. You tell Cheat Engine. That way you can narrow down the addresses.

That's the idea. Of course it is possible that it's not so simple because it could be that there is not just a counter but a flag that says if you did any invasions at all and a counter, or other things. But the way you would go about finding a code is by starting with the simple assumption first and going for more complex things later.

The above method targets the invasion requirement. To use it, someone would advance Varre's quest to the point where he requires the invasions and then use the code to up the number of invasions. There's also the possibility of looking for a code that advances his questline directly. But it is just a hunch that I have that looking for a counter of the number of invasions you did is simpler.

I would advance Varre's questline to the point where he requires the invasions and then make a backup of that savegame before starting to look for codes. So if looking for a simple invasion counter doesn't work, you can just overwrite the savegame with the backup and start with a clean slate and look for more complex scenarios.
That was the idea, the only thing that stops me from doing so is fear of getting banned, does easy anticheat detect if you are using cheat engine for simple scans? What does it do in that case? I'm afraid I'll get kicked out of online mode just after the first invasion lol.

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

Does anyone know how to solve the problem that the online cheating must be disconnected after two minutes? I just for online PVE not for PVP.