Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by NumberXer0 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:08 pm
prawnstar wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:01 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:58 pm

I can personally confirm it. I was almost done chapter 4, used the cheat and screwed my party. The only cheat I had used. I had to reset a save from 16 hours earlier to fix it.
damn feelsbadman. I'm at chapter 4 too. The only solution now would be reset the save, use the cheat in chapter 1 and never again. For now i guess.
Maybe the conditions for the block aren't the chapter but something else done on game with the script activate. Right now that script is a black box because non of us had studied how it works, and the creator isn't here.The outfits are quite easy to unlock, there is no need to take risks. Most are from just increasing affinity to max, which with the table is super easy.
Yeah, I was hoping it unlocked CUBE stuff. I literally only unlocked one single outfit and the weapons from later chapters that I would have gotten anyways. The code is only useful early game. Lost my progress for nothing =P

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by Chasher »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:10 pm
Yah... UNLESS we can somehow find out how to make that cheat unlock all the cube stuff too. I also wonder if Canaan has updated his table since the 1.03a update.. maybe he's fixed the issues? We know his cheats have a lot of issues...

What are you guys currently doing to grind/farm CUBE tickets?
cube stuff is server sided, so the game checks with the server and will allow you to download and obtain the item. there is nothing that can be done, im pretty sure the CE has already gone as far as it can go. since the cube shop is technically money related to the SAO shop.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Do we know where Cannan's table came from? What site do they post on?

prawnstar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by prawnstar »

KS212 wrote:
Yah... UNLESS we can somehow find out how to make that cheat unlock all the cube stuff too. I also wonder if Canaan has updated his table since the 1.03a update.. maybe he's fixed the issues? We know his cheats have a lot of issues...

idk if i reset the savegame due to this problem
this game has a lot of talk

but since i'm playin Singleplayer, i don't mind not using a party but, it kinda sucks not be able to use it

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

prawnstar wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:39 pm
KS212 wrote:

but since i'm playin Singleplayer, i don't mind not using a party but, it kinda sucks not be able to use it
Well right now there is no known fix for the party lock if its already happened. If you care about using your party at all..load an earlier chapter save ASAP. The longer you wait, the more time you lose. If it hasn't happened to you yet, then I would personally wait and see if anyone figures it out. You could always use the cheat, check if you can swap party members and if not..alt F4 before swapping maps or saving. The exact trigger is still unknown. Just that its related to that one cheat.

MoonFantasia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MoonFantasia »

ID for Mirage Blade [Moonshade] CUBE is 64862

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

MoonFantasia wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:50 pm
ID for Mirage Blade [Moonshade] CUBE is 64862
Nice, seems they're the same as another weapon skin (sword). That'll help narrow others down.
Added to the list.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Added the default armors for Silica, Sinon, Lisbeth, and Leafa to the ID spreadsheet.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

This game is killing me with the glitches. Now one of the clamps I need to destroy isn't there. The marker is there, the red radius, the quest says to destroy it and to stay within 60 mel..but its gone. I've rebooted, traveled to another map, I even gave myself 1/1 with the quest highlighter..nothing works. Great stuck quest.

prawnstar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by prawnstar »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:44 pm
prawnstar wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:39 pm
KS212 wrote:

Well right now there is no known fix for the party lock if its already happened. If you care about using your party at all..load an earlier chapter save ASAP. The longer you wait, the more time you lose. If it hasn't happened to you yet, then I would personally wait and see if anyone figures it out. You could always use the cheat, check if you can swap party members and if not..alt F4 before swapping maps or saving. The exact trigger is still unknown. Just that its related to that one cheat.
i guess i'll keep going. Hope there is a fix to get CUBE itens

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

I'm not sure what I did differently than what everyone else did, but I loaded the 'all visualize attire' cheat and equipped every weapon type to check if I got all/any new visualizations, turned cheat off, didn't do anything else other than that and saved/returned to title screen.
reloaded save and I still had everything and was able to deselect/add party members back to my party.
This was all done on a post-game chap 6+ save.

Koanid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Koanid »

Is there a script, or something else, that has listed ALL the maximal stats and attachments for the Legendary crafted and the Raid Items?

This would be very nice and would help me a lot.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Published 3.3 with improvmenets on the Visualization section and its dropdowns.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Found some additional outfits that weren't even listed in the cube list of items.

Blue camo Machina outfit

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

I can't help but wonder if a 'ignore cube tickets' type of cheat can be done... Instead of trying to get more tickets, maybe there's a way to trick the game into just thinking you have a ticket even when you don't?...