WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by Darkness Muta »

When I did the old unlocker I noticed a flash in the green section of code when I loaded the unlock all.cem and hit ok for the second part but did not see the same result with the Unlocker 1.10.cem file so maybe it is because it is unlocking stuff further down on the list than what was currently displayed for me and not displaying some of the previously unlocked items. I followed my same steps and am pretty sure I did the second part correctly since it worked previously before the need for the Lua Scripts but it does make me wonder a bit if there is any way to really know we are doing that new Unlocker 1.10.cem correctly as I would hate to have missed something because I know they will be releasing the 1.11 patch sometime in the next week.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

Darkness Muta wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 2:28 pm
When I did the old unlocker I noticed a flash in the green section of code when I loaded the unlock all.cem and hit ok for the second part but did not see the same result with the Unlocker 1.10.cem file so maybe it is because it is unlocking stuff further down on the list than what was currently displayed for me and not displaying some of the previously unlocked items. I followed my same steps and am pretty sure I did the second part correctly since it worked previously before the need for the Lua Scripts but it does make me wonder a bit if there is any way to really know we are doing that new Unlocker 1.10.cem correctly as I would hate to have missed something because I know they will be releasing the 1.11 patch sometime in the next week.
the flash only showed cause it was writing new data, you weren't scrolled down enough to see the new data being written. you're good. trust me.

regardless of that, there might be another update for the unlocker next week.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 8:13 pm
Darkness Muta wrote:
the flash only showed cause it was writing new data, you weren't scrolled down enough to see the new data being written. you're good. trust me.

All the future myfaction packs were leaked today.

Immortal69
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Immortal69 »

Darkness Muta wrote:
How do we use the unclock.cem file?

zoxxy36
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zoxxy36 »

Immortal69 wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 1:34 am
Darkness Muta wrote:
How do we use the unclock.cem file?
Visit page 17

poptdp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poptdp »

Hey guys,

I'm new to the modding scene and read as much as I could over the last few pages and Page 17 as someone said, but I am still confused as to where to start.

I've downloaded the Unlocker 1.10, it is a CEM file, but how do I use it? I've read some posts that mention "injecting" something but I have no idea where to start.

If anyone could give us a quick tutorial on how to do all this, it would be much appreciated!

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 9:42 pm
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Darkness Muta wrote:

they weren't "leaked", a person (who I told how to find the info) dug around and listed everything that he saw over at reddit.

JediahLongtree
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JediahLongtree »

Mike what is your discord channel name? I'm interested in joining it.

zoxxy36
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zoxxy36 »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Darkness Muta wrote:

Can you share who is featured in myfaction?

CM Punk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CM Punk »

zoxxy36 wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 7:47 am
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

Can you share who is featured in myfaction?
from what I saw there wasn't any information only names of packs

rikkai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rikkai »

JediahLongtree wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 6:04 am
Mike what is your discord channel name? I'm interested in joining it.
i also want to join ~

ATG209
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ATG209 »

Has anyone else dealt with the game speed bugging? the editor in the table says default is 1 and it was never a setting i was going to mess with but my game doesn't return to default speed.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

The new unlocker gave me the rock and sock connection normal tag team victory motion

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 2:10 am
The new unlocker gave me the rock and sock connection normal tag team victory motion
cool, there is probably a lot more people haven't seen just yet. I haven't had time to really look around myself so good looking out.

zoxxy36
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zoxxy36 »

Blinded by Grace created a bak file in early release days that we put in main directly, which enabled goldberg and other related stuff. do anybody know how to create such file to unlock all hidden?