Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by dallezh »

SergeyEjnpo wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:38 pm

guys, what's wrong? "money" and "affinity" don't seem to work for me, even if I change, nothing happens, but everything else works fine
you didn't delete the scripts did you? they need to be enabled.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

mhmdemad wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:42 pm
Firespark ID is 24040 if I am not mistaken.

Oh yeah, regarding accessories, there is no 'Def' value included. Was it on purpose?

Thanks for the update.
you talking about the id sheet?

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:43 pm
SergeyEjnpo wrote:

guys, what's wrong? "money" and "affinity" don't seem to work for me, even if I change, nothing happens, but everything else works fine
from the way it seems he has them enabled since the addresses are showing

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:45 pm
dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:43 pm
SergeyEjnpo wrote:

from the way it seems he has them enabled since the addresses are showing
You got a point, I know they work, I just tested them.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

problem would be only if he uses an other version like the pirated version since these use a diffferent system in the memory

or he didnt update the version to 101a

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Also regarding the tables, I don't mind that a_busy_man keeps it updated instead of us having 2 tables up all the time.
I just feel like his table has to be organized, the item id drop down is a mess and confusing.
The affinity is just the same characters name 4 times, which doesn't help people that only wanna change 1 of the values, but don't know which is which. Also probably add the cosmetic stuff like hairstyle and face type, the attire can be left out until I can make the 5 addresses into 1 that doesn't keep changing when you leave the attire menu.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:49 pm
problem would be only if he uses an other version like the pirated version since these use a diffferent system in the memory

or he didnt update the version to 101a
oh yea, I didn't think of that. that might have been the issue with some of the people that got lua errors.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:51 pm
Also regarding the tables, I don't mind that a_busy_man keeps it updated instead of us having 2 tables up all the time.
I just feel like his table has to be organized, the item id drop down is a mess and confusing.
The affinity is just the same characters name 4 times, which doesn't help people that only wanna change 1 of the values, but don't know which is which. Also probably add the cosmetic stuff like hairstyle and face type, the attire can be left out until I can make the 5 addresses into 1 that doesn't keep changing when you leave the attire menu.
well about the 4 values if you got the original one already max it will stay at max that leaving the other 2 values at 0 since they only get used if you change the persona or anima

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:09 pm
dallezh wrote:
well about the 4 values if you got the original one already max it will stay at max that leaving the other 2 values at 0 since they only get used if you change the persona or anima
Yes but it all comes down to organization, and making it easy to understand. Only reason I started my table, was because I felt like the other ones lacked in some areas.

And maybe adding the google doc wouldn't be a bad idea either.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:11 pm
gradius12 wrote:
dallezh wrote:
Yes but it all comes down to organization, and making it easy to understand. Only reason I started my table, because I felt like the other ones lacked in some areas.

we are still only 8 days at work so if it still a mess why not since they are gonna update a whole lot often

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:13 pm
dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:11 pm
gradius12 wrote:

Yes but it all comes down to organization, and making it easy to understand. Only reason I started my table, because I felt like the other ones lacked in some areas.

we are still only 8 days at work so if it still a mess why not since they are gonna update a whole lot often
It's only more work to fix in the end.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

busy man also mentioned that if you start the game and have already the table active the money of the sao coins aare shown i tried editing it but failed since it doesnt showed anything afterwards so we are still figuring out even the best table will need time and work

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

when hollow fragment came out the table were still a wip i looked and tried to contribute what i had figured out like theshort int sword (bst sword ever btw) or the party member stuff and look now it has a lot covered and works perfect

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:21 pm
when hollow fragment came out the table were still a wip i looked and tried to contribute what i had figured out like theshort int sword (bst sword ever btw) or the party member stuff and look now it has a lot covered and works perfect
I don't see your point. It can be organized in mere seconds, it's already organized in my table, just copy and replace it, and add what my table has that his doesn't.

I know this is early, but that doesn't mean you can't start organizing it when it's already organized somewhere else.

mhmdemad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mhmdemad »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:44 pm
mhmdemad wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:42 pm
Firespark ID is 24040 if I am not mistaken.

Oh yeah, regarding accessories, there is no 'Def' value included. Was it on purpose?

Thanks for the update.
you talking about the id sheet?
yes.. I am just curious.. maybe it was like that for a reason that I am not aware of..

Thank you.

Edit: If I want to contribute (not much) with updating the IDs, how can I do so? If permissible.
Last edited by mhmdemad on Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.