Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by dallezh »

mavojah559 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:51 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:37 am
That tab doesn't exist in the game, it is on the servers. It conencts the sever each time you access it. Same issue as with Cube Tickets.
So you can't swap weapon/outfit skin with a CUBE one when playing offline even if you unlocked it?
?? You can swap the attire ID, so yes you can. You just can't get it to show up in your visualize list of unlocked skins.
You can only change the current equipped attire.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by a_busy_man »

mavojah559 wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:
That tab doesn't exist in the game, it is on the servers. It conencts the sever each time you access it. Same issue as with Cube Tickets.
So you can't swap weapon/outfit skin with a CUBE one when playing offline even if you unlocked it?
You receive the things from Gift tab to the Network Tab, the GIft tab requieres connection to internet. The Network Tab doesn't show that it is connecting, so i don't know.

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:53 am
?? You can swap the attire ID, so yes you can. You just can't get it to show up in your visualize list of unlocked skins.
I'm talking without using cheats.

If you go into the "Attire" section and look at the full list of skins you can equip, do you see also the CUBE ones when offline? Or they get loaded into your available skins JUST when you are online?

If you are able to swap through unlocked CUBE skins even when you are offline, then it means the skins are still stored somewhere in memory/in your game save. On the other hand, if they don't appear at all in your "Attire" list, then it means it's everything on server side (you don't own those skins in your game save, but they're linked to you Steam ID and get pulled from server every time you connect) and so we would need to mod the game to add more "classic" skins and give them the CUBE skins appearance for an easy in-game swap.

Einnod
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Einnod »

Anybody have the id for skill attachment (bulwark of the goddesses)? on the ring of tranquility

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

mavojah559 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:16 pm
dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:53 am
I'm talking without using cheats.

If you go into the "Attire" section and look at the full list of skins you can equip, do you see also the CUBE ones when offline? Or they get loaded into your available skins JUST when you are online?

If you are able to swap through unlocked CUBE skins even when you are offline, then it means the skins are still stored somewhere in memory/in your game save. On the other hand, if they don't appear at all in your "Attire" list, then it means it's everything on server side (you don't own those skins in your game save, but they're linked to you Steam ID and get pulled from server every time you connect) and so we would need to mod the game to add more "classic" skins and give them the CUBE skins appearance for an easy in-game swap.
you have to claim it online first, but after that you can just equip it online in the attire menu yes.

Einnod wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:24 pm
Anybody have the id for skill attachment (bulwark of the goddesses)? on the ring of tranquility
No I'm still trying to get my raid items with both passive and active, så I can add it to the Id sheet.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:05 pm
mavojah559 wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:
You receive the things from Gift tab to the Network Tab, the GIft tab requieres connection to internet. The Network Tab doesn't show that it is connecting, so i don't know.
That reminds me. That script that unlocks all attire except for Cube outfits. What if we can figure out how the script works, fix the breaking issue, and then find out how to add the CUBE stuff to that script as well? Then we might be able to have it all in our visualize menu too Since if you only unlock the weapons, then it works just fine, it's only the costume that breaks your save.

I also tested if it works in multi, now that they added the EAC scan, and it works just fine :D

Also, your dropdown for outfits is missing 780 - Wayfarer Armor :)

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:09 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
mavojah559 wrote:

That reminds me. That script that unlocks all attire except for Cube outfits. What if we can figure out how the script works, fix the breaking issue, and then find out how to add the CUBE stuff to that script as well? Then we might be able to have it all in our visualize menu too Since if you only unlock the weapons, then it works just fine, it's only the costume that breaks your save.

I also tested if it works in multi, now that they added the EAC scan, and it works just fine :D

The CUBE things are added on Network tab to appear on visualize, so unless you can edit network tab it wouldn't work, and CUBE outfits can't be used if not online, so there is always check if you own it.

I added 780:Wayfarer Armor to the dropdown of Kirito and Eugeo. I won't publish new version jsut for this though.

BTw, check the 4star smith, the max of the recipes and your doc had some issues a couple of dyas back, I don0t know if you have already fixed it. Especially on Crits, since they increse at +3 and +5, and the value there was pur by default was the improved one not the one of the base weapon.
Last edited by a_busy_man on Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

Einnod wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:24 pm

you're welcome

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Speaking of the 'add all visualize' cheat, what page was that ct posted on again?

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:55 pm
dallezh wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:

The CUBE things are added on Network tab to appear on visualize, so unless you can edit network tab it wouldn't work, and CUBE outfits can't be used if not online, so there is always check if you own it.

I added 780:Wayfarer Armor to the dropdown of Kirito and Eugeo. I won't publish new version jsut for this though.

BTw, check the 4star smith, the max of the recipes and your doc had some issues a couple of dyas back, I don0t know if you have already fixed it. Especially on Crits, since they increse at +3 and +5, and the value there was pur by default was the improved one not the one of the base weapon.
No I wasn't aware that the stats were wrong.
Also I don't own the cube outfits but they all worked in multi.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:08 pm
Speaking of the 'add all visualize' cheat, what page was that ct posted on again?
Attachments
SAO_AL (Canaan) (1.03).CT
(410.24 KiB) Downloaded 55 times

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:15 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
dallezh wrote:

They work if you add them with the table to equip, but you don't own them in-game. Without the table you can't put them on. They remain later to play online or anything, but if you change that outfit for something else, you can't put it again without Cheat Engine, so you aren't owning them which is what the script it is supossed to do. You can't add them to your inventory, just change the one equipped for one you don't own.

Also try to avoid double posts.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Yo, my persistence may have paid off,

Sword's ID is 64862
64864 for Blue Rose's black skin
64866 for Leafa's sword skin

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:22 pm
Yo, my persistence may have paid off,

Sword's ID is 64862
64864 for Blue Rose's black skin
64866 for Leafa's sword skin
Nice 1, GJ!
Btw you have access to the google sheet :P feel free to add to it :D
I have to got for a few hours, so I can't update it right now :P
a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:21 pm
dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:15 pm
a_busy_man wrote:

They work if you add them with the table to equip, but you don't own them in-game. Without the table you can't put them on. They remain later to play online or anything, but if you change that outfit for something else, you can't put it again without Cheat Engine, so you aren't owning them which is what the script it is supossed to do. You can't add them to your inventory, just change the one equipped for one you don't own.

Also try to avoid double posts.
ah riight okay, thats too bad ;(

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Odds are the other weapon skins are in that same region, I just haven't tested yet.
I literally just went up a value at a time from the dark knight's claymore. real easy to test one at a time setting escape as a hotkey to increment the value by 1, and just alternate enter>escape>enter>escape to re-enter the visualize menu to see if the main hand has anything in it.