Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr/Prophecy v2.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Aug-14

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr v1.0.0-1.0.7 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jul-22

Post by The Mogician »

By the way, the game was updated and the current table doesn't work. An update would be greatly appreciated, thanks bunches!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by The Mogician on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

victortan47
Noobzor
Noobzor

Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr v1.0.0-1.0.7 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jul-22

Post by victortan47 »

[QUOTE="The Mogician, post: 49526, member: 533"]By the way, the game was updated and the current table doesn't work. An update would be greatly appreciated, thanks bunches![/QUOTE]

The table seems to be working for me though.

Oh btw, @ The Mogician, saw your name on the top of the Malcorum event leaderboards. :D

[QUOTE="The Mogician, post: 49343, member: 533"]Which tarot card did you choose for the advanced ones to drop?

EDIT: Nevermind, they seem to drop in story missions, however, the drop amounts are abysmal, normally 1 per mission. I tried establishing a pointer for these but I can't seem to manage.[/QUOTE]

For Uther's Tarot,

[LIST]

[*]Major Arcana - Execution (Hunt Missions)

[*]Minor Arcana #1 - Unending

[*]Minor Arcana #2 - Any card you fancy

[*]Use Extreme Fortune Booster

[/LIST]

On average for me, (maybe due to luck), drop rate of Relic-grade level items is around 4-5 items.

Hunt missions have slightly increased chances of having bosses spawning on top of the 3 bosses you have to kill. Hence, the drop rate chances for Relic-grade items is increased.
Last edited by victortan47 on Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

[QUOTE="victortan47, post: 49545, member: 9380"]The table seems to be working for me though.

Oh btw, @ The Mogician, saw your name on the top of the Malcorum event leaderboards. :D

For Uther's Tarot,

[LIST]

[*]Major Arcana - Execution (Hunt Missions)

[*]Minor Arcana #1 - Unending

[*]Minor Arcana #2 - Any card you fancy

[*]Use Extreme Fortune Booster

[/LIST]

On average for me, (maybe due to luck), drop rate of Relic-grade level items is around 4-5 items.

Hunt missions have slightly increased chances of having bosses spawning on top of the 3 bosses you have to kill. Hence, the drop rate chances for Relic-grade items is increased.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think I messed up. I was trying to fulfill the 5000 goal because every mission gets like 100 kills and I was out of patience. I found numbers of traitor guardsman killed and didn't think it would actually work.
Last edited by The Mogician on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

redred2020
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by redred2020 »

List of things I have found pointers for and could change in-game:

1. Anything dropped including:

-The word bearer sorcerer's unholy codex (cabal mission drop)

-The Reborn's nurgle whatever (cabal mission drop)

-Credits obviously

-Crafting resources but it's not really worth your time since you get so many anyway. I can't get the rarer ones to drop enough for me to find the pointer.

2. Any "use X item Y times" like inoculator salve/booster. Just get an inoculator with 2x boost / salve only and search for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 then you should have it. When I set it to 5000 it was super buggy and didn't unlock the "use 250 times" so I had to do it twice.

3. Rebel guardsmen. Enter event mission, kill 1 guardsman, search for 1, kill another, 2, etc. The mob has to be "rebel guardsman" and nothing else.

4. Theoretically security doors / executions, but I've only seen one security door. Hunts / Assassinations should be good for executions.

You cannot adjust fate from what I can tell. I messed with the fate pointer, gave myself 6000 and it showed up on final mission tally but it was just showing me 6000 fate, it only gave me the normal 5-20.

victortan47
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by victortan47 »

[QUOTE="redred2020, post: 49554, member: 18633"]List of things I have found pointers for and could change in-game:

-Credits obviously

-Crafting resources but it's not really worth your time since you get so many anyway. I can't get the rarer ones to drop enough for me to find the pointer.

2. Any "use X item Y times" like inoculator salve/booster. Just get an inoculator with 2x boost / salve only and search for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 then you should have it. When I set it to 5000 it was super buggy and didn't unlock the "use 250 times" so I had to do it twice.

3. Rebel guardsmen. Enter event mission, kill 1 guardsman, search for 1, kill another, 2, etc. The mob has to be "rebel guardsman" and nothing else.

4. Theoretically security doors / executions, but I've only seen one security door. Hunts / Assassinations should be good for executions.

You cannot adjust fate from what I can tell. I messed with the fate pointer, gave myself 6000 and it showed up on final mission tally but it was just showing me 6000 fate, it only gave me the normal 5-20.[/QUOTE]

Good find! Just tried it out, and it works. Gonna try to hunt for security doors.

redred2020
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by redred2020 »

[QUOTE="The Mogician, post: 49549, member: 533"]Yeah, I think I messed up. I was trying to fulfill the 5000 goal because every mission gets like 100 kills and I was out of patience. I found numbers of traitor guardsman killed and didn't think it would actually work.[/QUOTE]

Did you get banned or what happened? I saw your name go from #1 to gone.
Last edited by redred2020 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

XDAvenger93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XDAvenger93 »

[QUOTE="redred2020, post: 49562, member: 18633"]Did you get banned or what happened? I saw your name go from #1 to gone.[/QUOTE]

what do ya know, if you fuck with the online stuff you get removed from the leaderboards. Golly gee who would have thunk it.

The only reason he is not banned is cause the game does not have an EULA for that. If it did or gets added later, good luck.

CatsAndProgramming
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CatsAndProgramming »

[QUOTE="redred2020, post: 49554, member: 18633"]List of things I have found pointers for and could change in-game:

-Credits obviously

You cannot adjust fate from what I can tell. I messed with the fate pointer, gave myself 6000 and it showed up on final mission tally but it was just showing me 6000 fate, it only gave me the normal 5-20.[/QUOTE]

"The word bearer sorcerer's unholy codex" Now that's an idea. ( I need to do this )

Iv'e been doing 3 things for the last 4 days on the game one is look for those things.

The others are looking for the normal crafting resources pointers and doing the event (didn't think to look for the kill count I got my 5000 manually).

My progress on the crafting resource was little to nothing I am probably not doing something right and need to learn a bit more.

Edit: Had a thought I decided to share.

When the game was released the Cfg folder was mod-able and the changes would be taken into effect.

From what I can tell (and from a comment from one of the devs) now the folder and all its files are loaded and cross referenced on the initial load screen of the game.

While its loading those files are locked and you can't modify and save them.

If you save before the loading screen the game hangs, if you save after then the changes are not loaded.

I decided to look for the strings of the files in memory and found them and there was no change before and after my saving the files with changes and when i modified the stings in memory I couldn't see any effect.

So yeah just wanted to put the idea out there that it may be possible to find the values of whats in the config in memory and change it there to effect droprates and such, lmk what you think?
Last edited by CatsAndProgramming on Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

erispope
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by erispope »

I am not entirely sure, but it might not be a good thing to cheat obviously on the Cabal missions; they might award less (or no) XP if you do it. Remember, single player they do not seem to care, but for leaderboards and other shared stuff they are probably not happy. I donated materials and credits for two of my Cabal missions and am unsure whether that was a good idea.

As for crafting resource, only the rare (and epic) is... well.. rare. I recommend the story missions, and Surrendering a good mission (the van Wynter mission someone mentioned with 4 chests could be a good candidate) until you get 3+ chests with the same material. 3 drops is enough to find the address where it is stored; the 4th would be enough to find what accesses the area.

CatsAndProgramming
Noobzor
Noobzor

[QUOTE="erispope, post: 49586, member: 18159"]I am not entirely sure, but it might not be a good thing to cheat obviously on the Cabal missions; they might award less (or no) XP if you do it. Remember, single player they do not seem to care, but for leaderboards and other shared stuff they are probably not happy. I donated materials and credits for two of my Cabal missions and am unsure whether that was a good idea.

As for crafting resource, only the rare (and epic) is... well.. rare. I recommend the story missions, and Surrendering a good mission (the van Wynter mission someone mentioned with 4 chests could be a good candidate) until you get 3+ chests with the same material. 3 drops is enough to find the address where it is stored; the 4th would be enough to find what accesses the area.[/QUOTE]

While cheating for cabal missions may not be a good idea at the moment I don't see any other way to complete them, iv'e cleared all the Chaos Legion Vanguard missions off my map, only got around 20 Unholy Codexes........... And as for the crafting resources using the 4 chests in that mission ive given up until i learn how to find pointers correctly ( I assume what ive been doing was incorrect), I may try it when i make a second character and get to that point.

XDAvenger93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XDAvenger93 »

[QUOTE="CatsAndProgramming, post: 49589, member: 18595"]While cheating for cabal missions may not be a good idea at the moment I don't see any other way to complete them, iv'e cleared all the Chaos Legion Vanguard missions off my map, only got around 20 Unholy Codexes........... And as for the crafting resources using the 4 chests in that mission ive given up until i learn how to find pointers correctly ( I assume what ive been doing was incorrect), I may try it when i make a second character and get to that point.[/QUOTE]

did you manage to figure out the codexes? decided to start a solo cabal so I can get the bonuses, but dear god that mission is pure cancer.

CatsAndProgramming
Noobzor
Noobzor

[QUOTE="XDAvenger93, post: 49667, member: 3678"]did you manage to figure out the codexes? decided to start a solo cabal so I can get the bonuses, but dear god that mission is pure cancer.[/QUOTE]

No the week reset before i could.

XDAvenger93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XDAvenger93 »

[QUOTE="CatsAndProgramming, post: 49672, member: 18595"]No the week reset before i could.[/QUOTE]

well if you ever run into that cancer again: it's exactly like credits. Pick one up, search for 1, pick up a second search for 2. Make sure to do some unchanged value searches in between packs of mobs after picking up each codex in order to trim the values down by a large margin.

erispope
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by erispope »

[QUOTE="CatsAndProgramming, post: 49589, member: 18595"]While cheating for cabal missions may not be a good idea at the moment I don't see any other way to complete them, iv'e cleared all the Chaos Legion Vanguard missions off my map, only got around 20 Unholy Codexes........... And as for the crafting resources using the 4 chests in that mission ive given up until i learn how to find pointers correctly ( I assume what ive been doing was incorrect), I may try it when i make a second character and get to that point.[/QUOTE]

My cabal managed to finish both codexes, the sermon thingy and the nurgle drop - but we are 25+. The way cabal drops seems to work is 100 + (10 * number of members in cabal). This is why it is pure cancer as you said for single player cabals. Dunno if they changed the XP to scale with the number of members, either.

If you want to finish off the cabal drops, you will need to do missions with the appropriate type, you can force missions to respawn by doing other missions (and yes, it is a pain).

As for the Nurgle drop one, it is even easier than the others - use the Unholy Cathedral and finish it - at 5 minutes, you end up with ~30-40, at 10 minutes you will be at 100, and at 20 minutes I got (legit) about 300 or so (the spawn rate increases, and my computer started lagging, so I stopped at 20).

XDAvenger93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XDAvenger93 »

[QUOTE="erispope, post: 49712, member: 18159"]My cabal managed to finish both codexes, the sermon thingy and the nurgle drop - but we are 25+. The way cabal drops seems to work is 100 + (10 * number of members in cabal). This is why it is pure cancer as you said for single player cabals. Dunno if they changed the XP to scale with the number of members, either.

If you want to finish off the cabal drops, you will need to do missions with the appropriate type, you can force missions to respawn by doing other missions (and yes, it is a pain).

As for the Nurgle drop one, it is even easier than the others - use the Unholy Cathedral and finish it - at 5 minutes, you end up with ~30-40, at 10 minutes you will be at 100, and at 20 minutes I got (legit) about 300 or so (the spawn rate increases, and my computer started lagging, so I stopped at 20).[/QUOTE]

Well as a single player cabal you get 5 xp per directive you do. meaning a maximum of 15 xp per week until you upgrade to have more directives.

meaning ... it will take you a crapload of time to even level past level 1.

I abandoned the goal of a solo-cabal rather quickly at that point. No reason to do it considering how huge the grind is.