Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SlayerGTX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by SlayerGTX »

Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:17 am
SlayerGTX wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:05 am
so as of yet we have found no way to acquire those outfits/visualizations permanently right? cos the way i see it as those items being coded, it looks like next season those values are gonna do something else entirely unless acquired by the person, like I don't believe they're just gonna leave them there for the entirety of SAO: AL's life. and the items in the Network box can't be duplicated/moved over permanently, it looks like only what's in there applies to what you can/can't access. So the ideal way would be to try to find a way to be able to add items into the network box in which we'll then change the values(ID's) of the added item to those that can only be acquired in CUBEs.

does anyone think this is going to be possible to be done?
Well...they have a *lot* of room to work with, given the max number for the value for visualizations is 65535, and we're not talking about item ids, visualization ids are different and i dont see them taking earned/bought customizations away because that'd straight up be illegal in many countries, including japan
oh you're right. ye visualizations are different than item ids so ye they're not gonna be removing them. 65k visualisations is a lot to work with xD

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by dallezh »

Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:41 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:37 am
Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:36 am
8280 appears to be Short Sleeved shirt [Leina]
If you are investigating this, ask for access to dallezh's table and add them there, here on the forum they will dissapear between all the posts.
I don't have access, else I would.
Send me your GMAIL in pm, then I add you.
EDIT: Nvm I saw you sent a request. You should be added now.
g.a.u wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:20 am
Has anyone found dark knight claymore id yet ?
64712, it was posted by me a few posts back.
Last edited by dallezh on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Published v3.2 which includes Visualization for all characters. The dropdowns are still WIP, so they only work well on Kirito and Eugeo.

Note that Hat is only available for Kirito, same as Subweapon. Bow users (Deusolbert and Sinon) have the subweapon adress (the one bow uses) only but named as Main Weapon to avoid confusion.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:54 am
Published v3.2 which includes Visualization for all characters. The dropdowns are still WIP, so they only work well on Kirito and Eugeo.

Note that Hat is only available for Kirito, same as Subweapon. Bow users (Deusolbert and Sinon) have the subweapon adress (the one bow uses) only but named as Main Weapon to avoid confusion.
I just tested, Learn All Sacred Arts and Acuire All Skills. They don't break anything from what I can see.

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

How do you unlock the CUBE outfits? I couldn't understand.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

mavojah559 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:18 am
How do you unlock the CUBE outfits? I couldn't understand.
You don't unlock them but can change your outfit to them thought the Visualize tab on the table. They won't appear on the list in-game, but they will as equipped.

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:19 am
You don't unlock them but can change your outfit to them thought the Visualize tab on the table. They won't appear on the list in-game, but they will as equipped.
So we'll never be able to add them to the existing list of items, just temporarily change outfit? Kinda like a game mod.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

mavojah559 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:23 am
a_busy_man wrote:
So we'll never be able to add them to the existing list of items, just temporarily change outfit? Kinda like a game mod.
The Network tab doesn't seem editable at all, so you can't add them. I doubt that the situation change since it looks server-side The outfit will appear as equipped on visualize while you have it equipped, but it won't be on the list of outfits.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:28 am
mavojah559 wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:
The Network tab doesn't seem editable at all, so you can't add them. I doubt that the situation change since it looks server-side The outfit will appear as equipped on visualize while you have it equipped, but it won't be on the list of outfits.
I wonder what happens if you change the ID in presents, and then claim it so it enters the network tab.

Only thing is we have to find the address for that tab, since the highlighter doesn't work in there.

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

Guys, I finally found the way to use 'get realizable reward items' on Canaan script without the party fixed bug!

The point is when you enable the script, do not ever click view the body attire. just change the weapon to a type you need. Then check that the weapon attire is unlocked yet. And when you got all the weapon skins, disable the script.

REMEMBER: Do not view the armor attire, otherwise you will face the party issue again. ;)

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:31 am
a_busy_man wrote:
mavojah559 wrote:

I wonder what happens if you change the ID in presents, and then claim it so it enters the network tab.

Only thing is we have to find the address for that tab, since the highlighter doesn't work in there.
That tab doesn't exist in the game, it is on the servers. It conencts the sever each time you access it. Same issue as with Cube Tickets.

SlayerGTX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SlayerGTX »

segamot wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:35 am
Guys, I finally found the way to use 'get realizable reward items' on Canaan script without the party fixed bug!

The point is when you enable the script, do not ever click view the body attire. just change the weapon to a type you need. Then check that the weapon attire is unlocked yet. And when you got all the weapon skins, disable the script.

REMEMBER: Do not view the armor attire, otherwise you will face the party issue again. ;)
so lets say you do that, save and quit the game then relog in and try to view attire, would it give you a bug? or would it be as if you never did the weapon attire unlock?

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

SlayerGTX wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:38 am
segamot wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:35 am

so lets say you do that, save and quit the game then relog in and try to view attire, would it give you a bug? or would it be as if you never did the weapon attire unlock?
Tested, restart the game, all weapon attires are still there and no party issue.

You can test it yourself. However do backup your save just in case.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:37 am
dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:31 am
a_busy_man wrote:

That tab doesn't exist in the game, it is on the servers. It conencts the sever each time you access it. Same issue as with Cube Tickets.
ah right

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:37 am
So you can't swap weapon/outfit skin with a CUBE one when playing offline even if you unlocked it?