Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
spunko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring

Post by spunko »

It would be really nice to know what won't get you banned.
Does geting just runes get you banned?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

t19890204
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by t19890204 »

Docking Saturn wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:49 pm
Hello, people. Same as above, just a lurker; came to ask if they ban your main account if you get a ban in a family shared one? I want to try the 100% drop. Thanks in advance!
Yup. I tried it.

KibaNoOu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KibaNoOu »

Hi All,
Any chance to find the pointer/tables that flag the White Mask Varré quest to use the 3 Festering Bloody Finger to invade online players?
Unfortunately i can't go online.

Best Regards,
Keep up the good work

ExTremZero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ExTremZero »

靈寶天尊 wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:28 am
Does anyone know how to solve the problem that the online cheating must be disconnected after two minutes? I just for online PVE not for PVP.
Its most likely a EAC Check that forces the disconnect, if you bypass eac there is no way of not get kicked out.

ExTremZero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ExTremZero »

spunko wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:50 pm
Best thing you can do is, Backup your non cheatet file, use CE to give you everything you want then give your friend everything you want, delete your file and use your backupped one and dupe the items with your friends.

ExTremZero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ExTremZero »

spunko wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:50 pm
We dont know what really flags account and what not, since we doesnt even know when the banwaves are, so we cant just test things.

If you want to cheat runes, make a backup of your file, give yourself all the runes, go back online give your friend everything, use your backup one and dupe the runes.

crystalchaosx7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crystalchaosx7 »

Scrolling through the pages to try and find an answer but sort of didn't directly answer. For using CE to give yourself a cut content item (deathbed smalls) versus getting them dropped by another person is safe? I know there was a patch that prevented them from being dropped. Wondering if this was done by anyone else. I want to try and get the item but trying to get all info on this before attempt. I can backup my save file in case I get flagged. Does the EAC actually auto detect the item entirely while online no matter what and will softban you?

crystalchaosx7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crystalchaosx7 »

crystalchaosx7 wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 5:08 am
Scrolling through the pages to try and find an answer but sort of didn't directly answer. For using CE to give yourself a cut content item (deathbed smalls) versus getting them dropped by another person is safe? I know there was a patch that prevented them from being dropped. Wondering if this was done by anyone else. I want to try and get the item but trying to get all info on this before attempt. I can backup my save file in case I get flagged. Does the EAC actually auto detect the item entirely while online no matter what and will softban you?
So I ended up testing it. So far no notice. Don't know if it'll flag later. Hopefully not. :)

Revverie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Revverie »

Hello everyone, this might be out of topic here but I need to bypass the EAC and still be able to play online, not because I want to play with CE but because my computer can't run DX12 with all features, meaning I have to use a third party fix from github that adds files EAC deems as untrustworthy. Is there anyway I can bypass EAC? There was a fix that crashed EAC and then ran the game but it doesn't work anymore because Elden Ring rechecks EAC after loading in the menu.