Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Depanker
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by Depanker »

oHansel wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:11 pm
Is there anything like geoculus esp? cuz i missed 2 and oh god... oh boy...
just wait for version 1.1 update. it'll give you the location for the missed anemoclus at level 9 statue.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

I didn't get banned been 2 weeks now,.. I only used No CD/Stamina,.. I didn't Use Any Speedhacks it's obviously Detected

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

jonplumb wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:05 pm
Maybe we just need to create an alt-server for Genshin to connect to. Since it's not really online, so to speak, I bet it would be easy to hack. Beyond my capabilities though...
this is the dream. but a satisfying private server could take some time to develop. unless there's a substantial leak.

Revolutionist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Revolutionist »

I'm using only speed hack for week(2x,3x for exploring and turn off when battle or dungeon), still not getting banned (yet)

There is huge ban wave here, tons of people posting they're get banned on account they've bought

geshinHacks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by geshinHacks »

notahero wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:50 am
Reporting in for day 2

2 accounts using speedhack 3x and chest esp. Still no ban. Didn't touch other hack. Next report will be 5 days from now. Good luck everyone.
awesome guess i try use it also

i got ban usually cos i include damage multiplier on my alt char also

dungng211
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dungng211 »

[/quote]

awesome guess i try use it also

i got ban usually cos i include damage multiplier on my alt char also
[/quote]

don't use damage hack. it's most dangerous

Darkexilexxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darkexilexxx »

So i did a little experimenting , you can speed run the game untill AR 13 or so untill you unlock daily quests and world quests and the other things , i think around this time they monitor accounts , safest mods right now are the no cooldown and unlimited stamina , speed hack works fine till AR 13 , after that just don't play for a few hours , restart and play normally if you don't want to risk it , every other mod is hella risky , i ran all the mods at once on one account n got banned at AR 5 , no cooldown and unlimited stamina right now seem safest , just refrain from doing public events with them as it's a sure shot ban ( i think they send data server side for these quests ) , main quests , side quests are completely safe , exploration too . But i think the Dev's are taking the anti cheat more seriously now since it's gonna reach launch date soon . As of now i have 4 accounts banned , but they are only regional , i can play on the same account on another region , and the ban periods are kinda uniform at 1 month ban , on one account i got banned on all regions and all of them are a month . So in conclusion , use the no cooldown and unlimited stamina with precaution , use the speed hack till AR 13 , it's good tool for rerolling as it takes less than 5 minutes to get to wish , and just restart every 2 hours or so , Plus it took longer for me to get banned wen i played on more distant servers with very high ping

poq
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by poq »

Darkexilexxx wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:22 am
So i did a little experimenting , you can speed run the game untill AR 13 or so untill you unlock daily quests and world quests and the other things , i think around this time they monitor accounts , safest mods right now are the no cooldown and unlimited stamina , speed hack works fine till AR 13 , after that just don't play for a few hours , restart and play normally if you don't want to risk it , every other mod is hella risky , i ran all the mods at once on one account n got banned at AR 5 , no cooldown and unlimited stamina right now seem safest , just refrain from doing public events with them as it's a sure shot ban ( i think they send data server side for these quests ) , main quests , side quests are completely safe , exploration too . But i think the Dev's are taking the anti cheat more seriously now since it's gonna reach launch date soon . As of now i have 4 accounts banned , but they are only regional , i can play on the same account on another region , and the ban periods are kinda uniform at 1 month ban , on one account i got banned on all regions and all of them are a month . So in conclusion , use the no cooldown and unlimited stamina with precaution , use the speed hack till AR 13 , it's good tool for rerolling as it takes less than 5 minutes to get to wish , and just restart every 2 hours or so , Plus it took longer for me to get banned wen i played on more distant servers with very high ping
Don't recommend no CD, used it for a few days then got a 1 month ban.

Sorroto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sorroto »

I used no CD and no stam only, also received a one month ban.

akatat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by akatat »

How safe is the Chest ESP?

gargonite
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gargonite »

akatat wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:13 am
How safe is the Chest ESP?
Chest is reliable, been using it on my main lol for about 9 days now. #BallsOfSteel

bloodtears23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bloodtears23 »

Why do you need Chest ESP when you can just use [Link] as reference instead, just suggesting. Less risk at that

creczave
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by creczave »

yicx01 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:11 am
creczave wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:58 pm
No ban for me. Almost a week now, using 3 accounts.
What functions did you use? Can you tell me?
The same like everybody else I guess. Except I'm sure I'm doing bypass correctly. And not using in co-op or abyss of course.

tortellio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tortellio »

Just reporting, I used speedhack for 20 reroll account till it reach AR 7, no ban so far, its been a week now

And now i'm testing No CD for E skill only, i'll report back after some days

seedjp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by seedjp »

tortellio wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:30 am
Just reporting, I used speedhack for 20 reroll account till it reach AR 7, no ban so far, its been a week now
nice... do you using ESP box treasure as well?