z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MintDrop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by MintDrop »

Changing attribute points does not work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ssergeyy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ssergeyy »

ssergeyy wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:55 pm
thenormal1234 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:12 am
ssergeyy wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:03 pm
Please tell me why I might not be able to activate the passive skill "Psionic Empowerment"? ID - PsychicStrikes_Githyanki.

I'm trying to add a skill for a character with the Githyanki race.
What command are you trying to use? Can you share the exact code you're attempting to run?
Through the Zanzer table, I select "RegisterCommands", the "Passive/Feat Cheats", then I edit any script to choose from, add the necessary skill there.

For example, the skills: "TAD_PsionicBacklash" and "Parry_Githyanki" can be added this way.
But "PsychicStrikes_Githyanki" can't be added like that.

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
passive = {
"PsychicStrikes_Githyanki" 
}
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
help me pls) I really want to use this passive skill

It's like a long-lost relative. For my character Githyanki

[Link]

theyneurospicy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theyneurospicy »

hi y'all, do you know is it possible to assign a hireling tag to an NPC? I'm trying to add an NPC to my party, but they won't go to rest in the camp like the other companions, and after that the whole resting process breaks

Fonkymonky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fonkymonky »

Hey guys.
1. Thanks for making this possible, a normal playthrough can get quite boring the 5th time.
2. ... I can't make it work :D

The "Force a Level up when you save" script I cannot check off. And under "Broken" the "Gain Bonus Experience" does not work either... "Gain Bonus Experience" I can check off, but it does not do anything in-game.

What am I doing wrong? :| I can describe it in more detail if needed.

GoAway896
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GoAway896 »

Poor Scratch! I wouldn't be able to sustain such a loss either!
There are few things that can kill scratch in your camp: rotten food, a rotten Gale, random fire, ...
And it is known that if he died in the camp, he is then dead for good, even Whithers won't help!

But we should be able to cheat even the dead here and this should do:
This is great.
Do you have a way to just recruit Scratch if you just forgot.
I'm on my 6th restart of the game and I just forgot to grab him in the forest.
I don't want to start over again.
It is literally my first playthrough, I forgot. I made it all the way to act 3 when I realized I forgot him.
Some kind of quest or camp flag for scratch or something?

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

Hi All,
  • Update: 2024-01-18: I wish you a Happy New Year 2024!
    1. Data updates:
      • I updated the script and generated new data files for the BG3 game version "4.1.1.4494476" (2024-01-15), including up to "Patch5_Hotfix6" stuff.
    2. Improvements:
      • Added logic to fill empty stats columns from their parent templates, so you don't need to trackback the stats description (for example).
      • Added logic to remove empty GameObjects columns.
    All files are on the google drive, please read the original post for details.
---------------------
Other useful quick links: Have fun!

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

GoAway896 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:53 pm
There are few things that can kill scratch in your camp: rotten food, a rotten Gale, random fire, ...
And it is known that if he died in the camp, he is then dead for good, even Whithers won't help!

This is great.
It is literally my first playthrough, I forgot. I made it all the way to act 3 when I realized I forgot him.
It could be easy to summon Scratch but that will not solve the problem because Scratch is part of few scripted events that would require lot of effort to reproduce artificially with some patching.

A better solution is to teleport you back to Act 1, meet Scratch, invite him to the Camp, wait a night or two until he appear there and then teleport to Act3 to resume your playthrough.
Here is how to do that, it should work but I am not sure if there aren't any long term side effects...

How to teleport to Act1, to get Scratch:
Updated (2024-01-19): Going back to Act1 from Act3 has serious side effects, see viewtopic.php?p=330911#p330911 I do not recommend anymore using the below solution!
if you forgot something in Act 1, this code will teleport you to the Forest zone, near the central bridge.
To meet Scratch, pass the bridge West and then head North.
Try to have as less interaction if possible with other events in Act1 as you are not supposed to be there anymore and it may have some unexpected side effects!

SetFlagOnPlayer("1251bb34-4dfd-ed6d-caec-36ff874e566e") -- Debug_Teleport_FOR_Start
How to teleport back to Act3, to resume your game:
This code will teleport you back to Act 3, at the entry of the Lower City.

SetFlagOnPlayer("6b6642c3-1713-65d8-cca4-42661462a0aa") -- Debug_Teleport_LOW_Start
Last edited by Noway3 on Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

yinrel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yinrel »

Sneezepee wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:23 pm
eternalcheater wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:31 pm
ellagartijo wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:33 am
Greetings. I've been looking for the flags necessary to make Minthara show up in Moonrise Towers aafter knoking her out. I read online that if you knock her out in the Groove raid she wouldn't show up in Moonrise after, and I'm triying to force her to actually show up in Moonrise not just spawing her in the party (if I do it this way I can't interact weith her at all). Thanks in advance, I hace already seen some post about Minthara, but nothing post patch 5.
So I forgot to go save Minthara before activating the assault on moonrise...like plenty of past girlfriends, I forget to call them back and they become unattainable to me, oh well. But this is a video game, and we have methods to manipulate reality. So essentially I found myself at the end of act2, ready to head to Baldur's Gate without my big tiddy goth girlfriend.

Using the supplied CE table, I spawned Minthara as a companion but as expected, I wasn't able to interact with her at all. I'd try to say hi, but she wouldn't even look at me. I should probably explore the following events with a therapist, but I decided to take her to the beach behind The Last Light Inn. I like to think she was playing hard to get all the while thinking I was taking her on a romantic date to win her back. However, I walked her a bit out into the water, and forced her to jump out as far as she could. Her soul washed back to shore, and though I was a bit down not having that drow dumptruck nearby, I knew what had to be done.

I went back to camp, asked Withers to hold on to her for a while for me so she's no longer in my party. I said a quick goodbye to Shadowheart the Sidepiece.... Then I ran this script:

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
flag1 = "0d71baee-bbcc-142e-665a-e7929f536526" --MOO_MintharaFate_Event_EnteredForbiddenArea
flag2 = "9533b62a-0146-a079-76ca-789288c2d6b6" --MOO_MintharaFate_Event_FightTorturers
flag3 = "e4c67b18-4d1b-ed53-174b-ff8d7accd24d" --MOO_MintharaFate_Event_LeavesForCamp
flag4 = "db163fc5-f218-96c9-7333-f466dfff804e" --MOO_MintharaFate_Event_MintharaFightsTorturers
flag5 = "cd79c131-aabf-7205-7cb7-c0ff5b0afe4f" --MOO_MintharaFate_Event_TorturersLeave
flag6 = "eaa338b4-e3c1-f62b-7258-d2e27fd8fc28" --MOO_MintharaFate_Event_TravelInterrupted
flag7 = "ddb706d0-576f-a7da-66b0-d8e7e4527ee0" --MOO_MintharaFate_HasMet2_Torturer1
flag8 = "05410ec6-9452-09ed-0b04-95100ffaee64" --MOO_MintharaFate_HasMet2_Torturer2
flag9 = "5ec9a062-039c-45bd-7f76-5b10eb368772" --MOO_MintharaFate_HasMetTorturer1
flag10 = "9a3c342a-a955-43b3-c26e-850fcfe1e326" --MOO_MintharaFate_HasMet_Torture
flag11 = "785ca5cc-7fe0-891d-c5c4-86d51f5c0d39" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_CheckpointCleared
flag12 = "9bd30b81-0890-678f-75db-8ec3674a1a0a" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_FollowedPlayer
flag13 = "f745cd7c-b3e6-cca7-10f3-a68efc02c4d3" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_Following
flag14 = "b77a54f6-a1e8-20a7-b932-9a0c10547a39" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_Freed
flag15 = "9fc7c628-2b2f-15db-fdcd-4c7fbccf6835" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_MintharaAllowedInMOO
flag16 = "bddd4113-9486-84fe-a88b-70ad9d87d00c" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_Pacified
flag17 = "4e0701b1-c16d-4017-8be6-5781c3c682f4" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_ToCamp
flag18 = "2c490890-6b9f-4411-bda4-be2b7981708b" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_Torture
flag19 = "609996c8-75d1-89f0-9ad3-1b7f73aee11d" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_Waiting
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag1)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag2)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag3)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag4)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag5)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag6)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag7)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag8)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag9)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag10)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag11)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag12)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag13)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag14)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag15)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag16)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag17)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag18)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag19)
[DISABLE]
It just set a bunch of fate flags for minthara as a shot in the dark...I'm not sure exactly which ones were needed, or all of them...not sure, didn't test much past this.

I asked 'ol Witherbones to bring back that sexy drow drip, the Pale Paladin, the Elf with the Shelf, Minthara. He begrudgingly obliged and when she came back, lets just say I was able to...interact with Minthara again.
So I'm pretty sure I'm a moron and I still can't get her to talk to me after running this and following these steps, the only thing I did different is I have n't killed Ketheric yet. Maybe I ran the script wrong? (Super likely)
It didn't help either, I tried exactly the same thing. but I'm already in act 3. If you found a solution, please share. I've been trying to figure it out for a long time

flames
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by flames »

Does someone know if theres a way to trigger a short rest ?

I know the command ExecuteCall("RestoreParty") but that does a long rest. Whats the equivalent of this command but for a short rest ???

buggzuzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by buggzuzz »

My game is only crashing when I have the cheat engine's "console commands" When I trade with vendors the only commands I tend to use are "max part override" and "dice roll boosts" any reason why this might be happening?

If I don't have "console commands" activated I am fine trading with vendors. Has anyone else had this issue

GoAway896
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GoAway896 »

Noway3 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:45 pm
GoAway896 wrote:

This is great.
It could be easy to summon Scratch but that will not solve the problem because Scratch is part of few scripted events that would require lot of effort to reproduce artificially with some patching.

A better solution is to teleport you back to Act 1, meet Scratch, invite him to the Camp, wait a night or two until he appear there and then teleport to Act3 to resume your playthrough.
Here is how to do that, it should work but I am not sure if there aren't any long term side effects...

if you forgot something in Act 1, this code will teleport you to the Forest zone, near the central bridge.
Try to have as less interaction if possible with other events in Act1 as you are not supposed to be there anymore and it may have some unexpected side effects!

SetFlagOnPlayer("1251bb34-4dfd-ed6d-caec-36ff874e566e") -- Debug_Teleport_FOR_Start

SetFlagOnPlayer("6b6642c3-1713-65d8-cca4-42661462a0aa") -- Debug_Teleport_LOW_Start
This is a good solution. I tested it out. There is a number of hiccups with it.
I don't know if it is a problem with my save file specifically.

First and most importantly it seems that Scratch is will stay by his master's side even after 10 days rest or so in the Act 1 camp.
So no Scratch in my camp
Also funny enough his master is in alive state.

Second issue is that the bridge that you spawn in is home to dead tieflings. Tieflings that are not supposed to be dead. Because I didn't kill them. One of them is Dammon, the smith. I teleported back to Act 3 and yeah he is gone.
The game seems to teleport me to a map where the tieflings were killed?

I don't know if this is because I have Minthara in my party. I originally tried to recruit her in the post Patch 5 method (Non lethal attacks) for some reason she was still dead. I used a mod to make sure she is alive. I don't know if that conflicts with anything.

The third issue is that when I load the camp in Act 1, There are hostile goblins ready to attack you. There are also tiefling partygoers in the camp.
Half of them are dead, the other half are dancing.

I also did try to wait in the Act 3 camp but still no Scratch...

I do have a separate issue with the cheat engine. Because I'm not sure how to get it to open the Console commands 50% of the time. It just decides to work when it wants to.

ssergeyy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ssergeyy »

Continuing my question:

viewtopic.php?p=330707#p330707

All the Githyanki have it. Why should my character be an outcast?(

[Link]

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

flames wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:53 am
Does someone know if theres a way to trigger a short rest ?

I know the command ExecuteCall("RestoreParty") but that does a long rest. Whats the equivalent of this command but for a short rest ???
Updated post 1: Sorry, I missed that "RestoreParty" is a long rest, try option 3 or 4 instead
You need a short rest?
  • Option 1: I think this should do, it is included in Zanzer's table as "Restore Party" in the "On demand Cheats" section:

local player = GetHostCharacter()
    SetArgToString(0, player)
    ExecuteCall("RestoreParty")

• Option 2: Take an elven liquor shot (Potion of Angelic Reprieve):

TemplateAddToPlayer("b0ff8d30-5825-49d4-8cd4-ebf3a3d0a024", 4) -- ALCH_Solution_Potion_Rest_Lesser

• Option 3: Use "Reset Cooldown" and/or "Restore Action Points" insead
  • Option 4: Give yourself "Song of Rest" bardic shout:
    This one gives you exactly the same effect as a rest but can be used only once ... per long rest. If you want more, just give it to your companions too!
    Description: "You and your allies are revitalised as though you would have taken a Short Rest."

AddSpellToPlayer("Shout_SongOfRest")

Last edited by Noway3 on Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

ssergeyy wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:04 am
Continuing my question:

viewtopic.php?p=330707#p330707

All the Githyanki have it. Why should my character be an outcast?(

[Link]
Indeed, it seems not to work by any way on a PC: it is actually a boost applied to Gythianki foes, when they are spawned by the game, in Tactician difficulty. This is how the game makes your combat harder.
There is a similar logic for quest items that cannot be spawned from templates (e.g. NobleTasks)
Psionic Empowerment - Related Passive and Status

{
        "Name": "GITHYANKI_WARRIOR_VETERAN_HARDCORE",
        "Type": "StatusData",
        "Using": "GITHYANKI_WARRIOR_HARDCORE",
        "RootFolder": "Patch5_Hotfix5\\Public",
        "StatusType": "BOOST",
        "Passives": "PsychicStrikes_Githyanki;FightingStyle_GreatWeaponFighting;Parry_Githyanki_Supreme; Parry_Githyanki_Supreme_EquipTrigger",
        "OnApplyFunctors": "ApplyStatus(PARRY_GITHYANKI_SUPREME,100,-1)",
        "DisplayNameEnglish": "Difficulty: Tactician",
        "DisplayNameFrench": "Difficulté : tacticien",
        "DisplayName": "h1d1c89c6g9342g4d77gb2c9gf8a80153ab5a;1",
        "StatusPropertyFlags": "DisableOverhead;DisableCombatlog;DisablePortraitIndicator;IgnoreResting;ApplyToDead"
},
{
        "Name": "PsychicStrikes_Githyanki",
        "Type": "PassiveData",
        "DisplayNameEnglish": "Psionic Empowerment",
        "DisplayNameFrench": "Renforcement psionique",
        "DescriptionEnglish": "Your attacks deal an extra [1] - the scars of illithid enslavement run deep. ",
        "DescriptionFrench": "Vos attaques infligent [1] supplémentaires. Les cicatrices causées par les siècles passés en esclavage des illithids restent bien présentes, même après tout ce temps. ",
        "RootFolder": "Patch5_Hotfix5\\Public",
        "DisplayName": "hc20ca2dageb27g4ebbg8d48g2bb4014b69a0;2",
        "Description": "h101f48a4g15c3g46efga7c6g824851a0311a;5",
        "DescriptionParams": "DealDamage(1d6,Psychic)",
        "Icon": "GenericIcon_DamageType_Psychic",
        "StatsFunctorContext": "OnAttack",
        "Conditions": "(IsMeleeAttack() or IsRangedAttack()) and not HasSpellFlag(SpellFlags.Spell) and HasDamageEffectFlag(DamageFlags.Hit) and not HasStatus('INT_ORPHEUSGUARDS_FAKECOMBAT')",
        "StatsFunctors": "DealDamage(1d6, Psychic,Magical)"
},
An alternate option is to acquire items giving you extra Psychic Damage like:
  • "Circlet of Psionic Revenge" or "Strange Conduit Ring" or "Aberration Hunters' Amulet",
  • A "Githborn SoulBreaker" or a "Githborn Psionic" Weapon type: e.g. "Soulbreaker Greatsword".

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

GoAway896 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:36 am
Noway3 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:45 pm
GoAway896 wrote:
This is great.

This is a good solution. I tested it out. There is a number of hiccups with it.
I don't know if it is a problem with my save file specifically.

First and most importantly it seems that Scratch is will stay by his master's side even after 10 days rest or so in the Act 1 camp.
So no Scratch in my camp
Also funny enough his master is in alive state.

Second issue is that the bridge that you spawn in is home to dead tieflings. Tieflings that are not supposed to be dead. Because I didn't kill them. One of them is Dammon, the smith. I teleported back to Act 3 and yeah he is gone.
The game seems to teleport me to a map where the tieflings were killed?

I don't know if this is because I have Minthara in my party. I originally tried to recruit her in the post Patch 5 method (Non lethal attacks) for some reason she was still dead. I used a mod to make sure she is alive. I don't know if that conflicts with anything.

The third issue is that when I load the camp in Act 1, There are hostile goblins ready to attack you. There are also tiefling partygoers in the camp.
Half of them are dead, the other half are dancing.

I also did try to wait in the Act 3 camp but still no Scratch...

I do have a separate issue with the cheat engine. Because I'm not sure how to get it to open the Console commands 50% of the time. It just decides to work when it wants to.
Well , that's a hell of interesting side effects indeed!
There are probably interference with NPC's that are present in both Act3 and Act1 : they get "Act3" status and behavior in "Act1"!
I am afraid I have no easy solution for your case then...