Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Einnod
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by Einnod »

Not sure if its related to the affinity table or not, but it constantly says release hands instead of hold hands with npc. Even though I am not holding hands with an npc. Also, is heart to heart possible with Reona? Not sure if its glitched or not.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by gradius12 »

heart to heart is impossible with reona are you sure that you are not holding them and here is a overworked table with the hair highlight and eyecolors as rgb
Attachments
sao_al 1.03a rgb edit included.CT
(2.47 MiB) Downloaded 56 times

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:16 pm
heart to heart is impossible with reona are you sure that you are not holding them and here is a overworked table with the hair highlight and eyecolors as rgb
the only thing i didnt do was adding a description for the colors in the main adress since i dont wanna do 16.7 mio colors 8-) 8-)

asuna hair color should be 149 69 53

TheGamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheGamer »

Does somebody know the attachmant from the Abyssal Ring or the id of it

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

TheGamer wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:28 pm
doy ou mean the abyssal charm?

TheGamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheGamer »

gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:32 pm
TheGamer wrote:
no the ring [Link] it gives the charm and the ring i farmed it for 12 hours but dont got it with the attachment and im kinda lazy now to farm it over and over again it has a pretty good attachment but CE dosent have it rn

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

TheGamer wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:37 pm
gradius12 wrote:
TheGamer wrote:
no the ring [Link] it gives the charm and the ring i farmed it for 12 hours but dont got it with the attachment and im kinda lazy now to farm it over and over again it has a pretty good attachment but CE dosent have it rn
you can just grab the ID and then go to another item and copy and paste it, the CE table has presets but you can still do w.e with it, i was able to give my npcs full raid gear and weapons without the table having the preset for it lmao, get the id, get a similar item and change the ID

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:16 pm
works beautifully, you will only be able to update your character in character creation screen, so in your CE table, put in your hair values and then go to CC, then youll see the change, then just click save and you are done

BEAUTIFULLY DONE :))

TheGamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheGamer »

Chasher wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:45 pm
TheGamer wrote:
gradius12 wrote:

you can just grab the ID and then go to another item and copy and paste it, the CE table has presets but you can still do w.e with it, i was able to give my npcs full raid gear and weapons without the table having the preset for it lmao, get the id, get a similar item and change the ID
I know that already but im talking about the attachment that this ring has i want to put the attachment from this ring in there

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

is finished arts mastery a thing in the CE table?

i dont think it is, it has 3 stars, and im at 1 star, idk what thats about, does it mean i deal more dmg as it goes up or something? xD

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

Chasher wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:55 pm

i dont think it is, it has 3 stars, and im at 1 star, idk what thats about, does it mean i deal more dmg as it goes up or something? xD
main character finisher is under Skills where all the other skill masteries are, right at the bottom for each weapon, . I'm not sure if we have the AIs ones in the tables yet, correct me if i'm wrong .

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

MzJ wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:00 pm
Chasher wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:55 pm

main character finisher is under Skills where all the other skill masteries are, right at the bottom for each weapon, . I'm not sure if we have the AIs ones in the tables yet, correct me if i'm wrong .
The AI ones are there, I did them myself yesterday. Im not home to check what section they're under..but they're there for sure. Check under skills and NPC maybe?

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

TheGamer wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:50 pm
Chasher wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:45 pm
TheGamer wrote:

I know that already but im talking about the attachment that this ring has i want to put the attachment from this ring in there
I'm still trying to get the items myself, so I can add it to the id sheet.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Is there something else broken on the update besides the Pointers of skill and money? I had left my game open, so it isn't updated in case we need to check something to compare.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Is it me or does the "reduced Cooldowns" seem to just speed the game up, a lot, while in combat?