z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by sanitka »

yaguo9 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:11 pm
Hi, I see in the trainer it is possible to permanently add spell slots level 1-3, but is there any way to add a specific number of spell slots of higher levels? Specifically, I am looking to permanently add one level 4 spell slot to my character. Would greatly appreciate any help! :))
Please before asking a question at least check the table :P. If you are using a trainer (not a table) then you are in a wrong place.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BigRedDog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BigRedDog »

Can you add a spells actually to your spell list rather as the add spell command in the table just adds it as an action for me

chronoid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chronoid »

el2cool wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:26 pm
Apologies if this has already been answered, didn't see it on the previous pages.

I am unable to check the Console Commands box and when right clicking the following error is thrown,

<<Error while scanning for AOB's : console Error: Not all results found>>

Anyone know how to resolve?
Ignore the unhelpful twat who responded to you. I was using the console command script just fine two days ago. But then I got the exact same error message today. I then discovered that this particular CE Table does not like it when you use Vulkan to run Baldur's Gate 3. I switched back to DX11 and the Console Command section worked once again. Hopefully this does it for you.

Samusoryne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Samusoryne »

Does not work with the latest game version 4.1.1.3956130 with both dx11 and vulkan

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Samusoryne wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:51 pm
Does not work with the latest game version 4.1.1.3956130 with both dx11 and vulkan
Would you mind being specific, what does not work and if you are using GOG or Steam version ?

mermaabs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mermaabs »

"aobscanmodule(saveLevel,$process,48 83 ?? ?? 48 8B ?? ?? 45 33 C0 48 8B ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 00 48 83 ?? ?? C3)" why the ?? how to fix? this is the level up thing

yaguo9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yaguo9 »

sanitka wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:30 pm
yaguo9 wrote:
Hi, I see in the trainer it is possible to permanently add spell slots level 1-3, but is there any way to add a specific number of spell slots of higher levels? Specifically, I am looking to permanently add one level 4 spell slot to my character. Would greatly appreciate any help! :))
Please before asking a question at least check the table :P. If you are using a trainer (not a table) then you are in a wrong place.
Sorry, I honestly don't know exactly what a trainer or a table is in this context. This "cheat table" is what I downloaded and used, and it says here to "Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1", which is what I did. That's why I referred to it as a trainer, but I think I'm asking in the right place (if not, I'm sorry haha). I looked at all the commands and I also tried rewriting the script for the level 3 spell slot command to see if changing the 3 to a 4 would work. It didn't. If anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it! :mrgreen:

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

mermaabs wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:24 am
"aobscanmodule(saveLevel,$process,48 83 ?? ?? 48 8B ?? ?? 45 33 C0 48 8B ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 00 48 83 ?? ?? C3)" why the ?? how to fix? this is the level up thing
Learn CE basics please, ?? is equivalent of any char / byte.
To fix this you would need more than CE basics, sorry.
btw. you are million second to ask for level up fix :P

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

yaguo9 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:20 am
sanitka wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:30 pm
yaguo9 wrote:
Sorry, I honestly don't know exactly what a trainer or a table is in this context. This "cheat table" is what I downloaded and used, and it says here to "Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1", which is what I did. That's why I referred to it as a trainer, but I think I'm asking in the right place (if not, I'm sorry haha). I looked at all the commands and I also tried rewriting the script for the level 3 spell slot command to see if changing the 3 to a 4 would work. It didn't. If anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it! :mrgreen:
"Spell Slot (Level 4)" in the table is not enough ? ;)

Nippah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nippah »

does anyone know which dice is responsible for magic damage?
for exmpl - wepon damage is "MinimumRollResult(Damage,20)"
but this doesnt work for FIRE BOLT MAGIC.
what am i missing?
thank you

J2sav
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by J2sav »

Can anyone help? Force level up has stopped working.

LibertusRex
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LibertusRex »

Nippah wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:22 am
does anyone know which dice is responsible for magic damage?
for exmpl - wepon damage is "MinimumRollResult(Damage,20)"
but this doesnt work for FIRE BOLT MAGIC.
what am i missing?
thank you
Couldn't find the answer, but there are a few alternatives:
IF(IsSpell()):DamageBonus(2d6+8)
or adding the passive "MAG_CharismaCaster_CantripBooster_Passive" or "PotentCantrip"

LibertusRex
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LibertusRex »

For your enjoyment only: Astarion reimagined (or Cazador, who SHOULD look like a bad guy instead of a pompous prick. They did not achieve the same effect as the Merovingian in the Matrix movie). [Link]

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

J2sav wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:13 am
Can anyone help? Force level up has stopped working.
Start reading or join the line as a milion third to ask for that.

mermaabs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mermaabs »

sanitka wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:58 am
mermaabs wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:24 am
Learn CE basics please, ?? is equivalent of any char / byte.
To fix this you would need more than CE basics, sorry.
btw. you are million second to ask for level up fix :P

how about you don't reply if you don't have anything useful to say? ive seen the million people who ask and all i see is you replying horribly, don't reply to me.