Shining Resonance Refrain (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
steerpike242
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Shining Resonance Refrain (Steam)

Post by steerpike242 »

Is there anything to increase tuning rate faster? I've got both "skilled tuning" and "tune up" equipped and it still seems to take forever to grind getting to level 30.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Metazoxan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Metazoxan »

Just wanted to say how awesome you are dude. You "trails of cold Steel" cheats are great and help a lot with cutting out some of the grind so I can fully enjoy the game despite being a bit busy.

I stumbled across this game and it looked interesting so I got it and when I googled for cheat engine cheats I see " DrummerIX " again.

7hornadus
Cheater
Cheater

Shining Resonance Refrain (Steam)

Post by 7hornadus »

Thank you for this, working nice.
Last edited by 7hornadus on Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Selius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Selius »

i couldnt figure out an easy way to permanently modify character stats so i just took the apple route.
im not sure if the addresses will stay the same, but if you have to find the addresses manually, just search for the number of apples used. life/mana apples give 10 to a stat, and the other apples give 3.
shining resonance.CT
(36.42 KiB) Downloaded 105 times

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

so I just got back to replaying the game here's the material table list
141C79954-141C79E24
Insect Wing-Sea Score DC

I have tried to make most of the stuff added I also added some Table Extras as notes feel free to change further I guess?

I also added addresses for the party gifts if thats just what people want and added the affection rating table?

Edit2: rearranged some of the given tables I also exposed Jinas' and Excella's Sigils just this is meant to be a notation device to check if my edited scripts based on the initial tables worked, and Consolidated anon9's scripts into the table, I also got the rare Sigils also as a separate script on its own it should have a higher EXP and Drop rate sigils and boss sigils
Attachments
gameEdit2.CT
(40.45 KiB) Downloaded 259 times
gameEdit.CT
(36.63 KiB) Downloaded 77 times