Final Fantasy XV Demo

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
skacikpl
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV Demo

Post by skacikpl »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:32 pm
skacikpl wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:53 am
zachillios wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:01 am

You can turn it on through the graphics config tool in:

FINAL FANTASY XV PLAYABLE DEMO\tools\GraphicsConfigurationTool
That doesn't work whatsoever.
It absolutely does lol

No, the fact it says on in settings doesn't mean it's enabled, try checking with show config ini variable, it still says VXAO is off and you can even make comparison shots if you don't believe me, i already tested this method and there's 0 difference on screenshots.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

tontsa00 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:18 pm
How so? It'll update for weapons that are in the demo. I'm even able to change a weapons crit rate, which I'll upload in a bit.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

skacikpl wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:29 pm
zachillios wrote:
skacikpl wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:53 am

That doesn't work whatsoever.
It absolutely does lol

No, the fact it says on in settings doesn't mean it's enabled, try checking with show config ini variable, it still says VXAO is off and you can even make comparison shots if you don't believe me, i already tested this method and there's 0 difference on screenshots.
Don't know what to tell you because nVIDIA is picking it up as well.

Do keep in mind though, the setting isn't working properly and that's why they have it off by default.

skacikpl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skacikpl »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:53 pm
skacikpl wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:29 pm
zachillios wrote:

It absolutely does lol

Don't know what to tell you because nVIDIA is picking it up as well.

Do keep in mind though, the setting isn't working properly and that's why they have it off by default.
Because Geforce experience reads the .ini file lol. What kind of magic would you expect there?
It doesn't know the VXAO is forcibly disabled.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:45 pm

How so? It'll update for weapons that are in the demo. I'm even able to change a weapons crit rate, which I'll upload in a bit.
can your edit the time? the game time is so fast for a day :|

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

teinousi wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:55 am
Yes, that's in the plans too!

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

its funny how the time stops at 18:00 and doesnt get dark..i was hoping they would keep that for demo so people who wouldnt play would understrand demons are bad..unless using CE and make weapons 9999 attack power and spells quint cast potency 9999 LOL!

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

timechaos69 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:17 am
its funny how the time stops at 18:00 and doesnt get dark..i was hoping they would keep that for demo so people who wouldnt play would understrand demons are bad..unless using CE and make weapons 9999 attack power and spells quint cast potency 9999 LOL!
Once you level up a bit you stop giving a crap for demons at night anyway. For a new player, ok, having bombs and a few Iron Knights spawn on you is scary as hell but the iron knights are only scary to new players coz they eat low levelled players for lunch due to low HP.

If you actually know how to fight them they're killable at lvl1 WITH THE REQUIRED ASCENSION UPGRADES of course. Literal vanilla level 1s get eaten, full stop.

The threat does not increase either... Once you get used to it, its still the same crap every night and once you're high levelled and upgrades, its a case of 'demons? night? pfft bring it'.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

teinousi wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:55 am
Squall8 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:45 pm

can your edit the time? the game time is so fast for a day :|
If you think the day/night cycle is fast in this game, I want to see your face when you fight the Adamantoise for the first time :P

The first time I took it on w/o knowing the tricks, it took me FOUR full day/night cycles to kill it.... it was actually cool and amusing as hell to realize that a fight has been going on for four days and nights.

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

Is it me or is the last table crashing my pc. I'm on an i7, gtx660. 8gbs of ram.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:49 am
If you think the day/night cycle is fast in this game, I want to see your face when you fight the Adamantoise for the first time :P

The first time I took it on w/o knowing the tricks, it took me FOUR full day/night cycles to kill it.... it was actually cool and amusing as hell to realize that a fight has been going on for four days and nights.
The only thing annoy me is the iron giant , I was take all night and a moring ,(about 18hrs) to kill him , if use cheat I just rapid the magic ball to give him a 8000-9000 damage . the problem is the npc is keeping dying , and I was killed by 1 hit

It just a demo , but already know a item for all FF series about no encounter , when you use the cheat of "Ignore Recipe Ingredients" , go to upgrade your car's parts , there has a parts can let you not meet the enemy when you driving , and one more parts is infinite oil gas .

[Link]
[Link]

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

Squall8 and Cielos great tables for the game, is there a chance to see those tables updated for the full game on Steam.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

this table is updated.
added some more useless scripts..
Update3
- added time of day mod, longer hover and trot speed.
somehow creating a new thread would crash the game, so I used lua to do the key check for "time of day mod" this time instead.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Weapon finder still doesn't work, bought many weapons from every vendor, i go to Main Menu, select Items, then Check, go to Weapons windows, press sort on every weapon, and none of them isn't showing for me.

And item Finder works fine, not Weapon Finder.

Could you plz fix this

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

ADF56 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:46 am
Squall8 and Cielos great tables for the game, is there a chance to see those tables updated for the full game on Steam.
That is the point of them making these tables now for a silly demo, heh. Once the full game is out we don't expect the overall memory locations to change much, so they can simply update the tables.