Lies of P [Engine:Unreal 4.27]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zelitt55
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Lies of P [Engine:Unreal 4.27]

Post by zelitt55 »

darkmode23 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:04 pm
zelitt55 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:13 am
does anyone have the different types of moon stones console commands?
Reinforce_Blade_Common_G1 -- Hidden Moonstone
Reinforce_Blade_Common_G2 -- crescent moonstone
Reinforce_Blade_Common_G3 -- half moonstone
Reinforce_Blade_Common_G4 -- full moonstone

thank you kindly., thank very much.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zelitt55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelitt55 »

hello sorry again is there Dark Moon moon stone console command as well?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

How about you read what I mentioned in first post and stop begging for others to do your work?.. Open the .json and Ctrl+F for yourself. "I'm sorry, but I'm lazy to follow the instructions" T_T That's what I read.

zelitt55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelitt55 »

that rude comment is why I won't send a donation.

nuuro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nuuro »

zelitt55 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:40 pm
it takes more time to make a post in here than to search the json lmao

darkmode23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darkmode23 »

Reinforce_SlaveArm_G1 -- legion caliber

Reinforce_Hero_G1 -- Dark moon Moonstone of the Covenant
Reinforce_Hero_G2 -- Full Moonstone of the Covenant

special weapon

OnGainWeapon WP_PC_HND_ChainScythe WP_PC_BLD_ChainScythe -- PUPPET RIPPER
OnGainWeapon WP_PC_HND_Hwando WP_PC_BLD_Hwando -- TWO DRAGON SWORD
OnGainWeapon WP_PC_HND_Trident WP_PC_BLD_Trident -- TRIDENT OF THE COVENANT
OnGainWeapon WP_PC_HND_Charkram WP_PC_BLD_Charkram -- UROBOROS'S EYE
OnGainWeapon WP_PC_HND_SevenSword WP_PC_BLD_SevenSword -- Seven-Coil Spring Sword
OnGainWeapon WP_PC_HND_ScissorSword WP_PC_BLD_ScissorSword -- Proof of Humanity
OnGainWeapon WP_PC_HND_KkabiClub WP_PC_BLD_KkabiClub -- Noblesse Oblige
OnGainWeapon WP_PC_HND_TransformGreatSword WP_PC_BLD_TransformGreatSword -- Holy Sword of the Ark
OnGainWeapon WP_PC_HND_NoseStaff WP_PC_BLD_NoseStaff -- Golden Lie
OnGainWeapon WP_PC_HND_CrystalSword WP_PC_BLD_CrystalSword -- Frozen Feast
OnGainWeapon WP_PC_HND_UmbrellaSword WP_PC_BLD_UmbrellaSword --Etiquette

ephaurora
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ephaurora »

Hey, thanks for your work SunBeam, it's working great!

My tiny little contribution, command for golden coin fruit(idk if it's already listed by someone but I didn't see it and this is a pretty major item so):

OnGainItem Exchange_GoldenFruit <ItemCount>

Improbability
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Improbability »

Thanks for this. It's a game changer to be able to opt out of boss walls that have worn out their welcome and get on with the parts I actually want to play.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

zelitt55 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:40 pm
..yet you are using my stuff and asking questions derived from it. In this very topic. So this tool is useful to you, yet you are saying you won't donate because of my attitude. Were you willing to donate at any given point in time? No, you weren't. You're just using this statement because your feelings got hurt. Tell you what: when you use someone's work, admit to that work being helpful to you (else you wouldn't be asking questions), but then go "because of SOME OTHER reason I won't donate".. that makes you a hypocrite. Why did you bring it up in the first place and wanted the world to know how you feel about it? If you weren't gonna donate anyway? I don't go to charity and say "because I don't like the person handling it, I won't donate; I was going to, but I don't like your face". Who the fuck does that?..

There are a lot of people on the internet who mistake "donation" for a "service". They think by donating something, they are entitled to receive support. And that is completely wrong. But since we're on this topic: how would it have been if I said "my DLL can be yours if you donate"? The vultures are waiting to go "oh, you monetize this", "oh, of course SunBream wants money" and so on.. But for you it's just fine to say "why I won't send a donation", right? "Fuck the author, I'm using his shit anyway; it's good, but maaan, that attitude". How about you stop using my DLL, eh?

I don't know how things are in Canada, but here we read the instructions and work stuff on our own, especially when you have them explained (not only in main post, but also by other users who've posted their "how to"s). It's one thing to have access to minimal content and ask questions --AND-- a different thing when you're being spoon fed like a little baby and you still can't manage to figure it out on your own. I hope my "rude" comment (or anyone else's for that matter) isn't how you perceive --in general-- being asked to do your job as a human being to read and repeat instructions. At the end of the day, given your involvement in all of this which is zero, and considering other people contributed by posting their findings, you've spoken like a true leecher. "I won't send a donation" is what someone who never donated says, but gets their kicks out of attempting to let others believe they would have :) "Oh, what I kind soul.. he wanted to donate, but SunBeam is acting like a cunt to him, tsk tsk tsk...". So, if there's something is rude in all of this, it's your attitude towards what you've been given FOR FREE in this topic and thinking your statement would attract the compassion of those who are reading this. You poor soul, you..

No one asked you to donate anything. Much like with other things in life, that is a CHOICE. Just remember you can't flaunt around a statement like that and get justice done for something you never intended to do. Funny how you feel the urge to donate only when it benefits you and the one replying to you does it in a nice manner.. that speaks a lot about you; and about choices, like I said. So please mind your shit and be grateful people here helped your lazy ass. When I say "lazy ass" I am referring to: Posts: 29 <- click that in your profile to see how much you've 'contributed' around here T_T.

joseballuta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by joseballuta »

Hello. I would like to know if this method will block my GamePass achievements. I thank you in advance for your work

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Hi. This is not Starfield, so no.

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

hi how does the OnGainHumanity <val> actually works? i mean no matter what number i type nothing changes, the game does show the "the ergo whispering" but nothing else (i even have the portrait of the boy to see if it works but nothing)

modernhonour
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by modernhonour »

When I try and do the first step it tells me I can't copy the file to the Win64 folder because of "error 80004005"

I looked up that error and this is what it said: If you want to unpack zipped files with the standard Windows tool and are confronted with the error code “0x80004005”, this usually means that the archive has been compressed with an algorithm that's not supported. A second possible cause is that the ZIP file is password protected.

Bronco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bronco »

modernhonour wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:43 am
When I try and do the first step it tells me I can't copy the file to the Win64 folder because of "error 80004005"

I looked up that error and this is what it said: If you want to unpack zipped files with the standard Windows tool and are confronted with the error code “0x80004005”, this usually means that the archive has been compressed with an algorithm that's not supported. A second possible cause is that the ZIP file is password protected.
dxgi.zip
password: sunbeam

do not use the standard windows unpacker ... use 7zip or winrar.

JakkJakk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JakkJakk »

Works perfectly on the game pass version as stated. Thanks.