Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC, Steam Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Egeslean05
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC, Steam Release Version)

Post by Egeslean05 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:18 pm
I just tested both options in the Steam version of the game and both enabled and worked for me. I unlocked the achievement for a tactical bonus x3.0 or greater with the option on.
Huh...I wonder why it's not working for me then. I suppose I could try redownloading the table (again), that's the only thing I can think of to do since I have a hard time thinking it's something with the game itself.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Egeslean05 on Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:43 pm
The only option I can come up with at the moment for Link EXP is to Set Link EXP To Max 9999 After Battle. This effectively puts you at link level 5 with everyone you battle with. I was having trouble making it any slower than that.

It's in EDIT 2.75.
I think this is pretty much the only way to do it... fearlessrevolution did it the same way.

Thanks for everything, once again an awesome fleshed out table :)

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

what override item feature are you speaking of there isn't one all there is is the inventory editor nothing more then that and there is surely no override item feature in the fheat tabe if there is show it to me in a screenshot
Zinos wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:58 pm
mordaki987 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:27 pm
party member editor does not work fine added in party members are unequipable you can't edit their inventory or what they have equipped you can't edit their quartz or orments and really all they do is stand there and look pretty for the most part whats the use of having a party editor if you can't do squat with the character you have added into the party or should I say edited into the party and as I said before characters like towa and Patrick show up as being invisible when place I the party they have no portrait and no graphic model which makes it useless to even mof or edit them into the party. the party editor needs some work in the sense of adding in modded party member equippables quartz aand orbments and the like
KS212 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:53 am
Party member editor works fine. Don't replace 'must have' members as that will SERIOUSLY break shit.
The editor has everything you need. Use the override item it to add weapons and equip the weapons.
Use the orbment editor to add quartz and unlock slots. Learn to use the table.
I'm using Aurelia and Sara just fine. Equipped with weapons, using Crafts/Arts and equipped with quartz.

Beefkek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Beefkek »

mordaki987 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:10 am
what override item feature are you speaking of there isn't one all there is is the inventory editor nothing more then that and there is surely no override item feature in the fheat tabe if there is show it to me in a screenshot
Zinos wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:58 pm
mordaki987 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:27 pm
party member editor does not work fine added in party members are unequipable you can't edit their inventory or what they have equipped you can't edit their quartz or orments and really all they do is stand there and look pretty for the most part whats the use of having a party editor if you can't do squat with the character you have added into the party or should I say edited into the party and as I said before characters like towa and Patrick show up as being invisible when place I the party they have no portrait and no graphic model which makes it useless to even mof or edit them into the party. the party editor needs some work in the sense of adding in modded party member equippables quartz aand orbments and the like

The editor has everything you need. Use the override item it to add weapons and equip the weapons.
Use the orbment editor to add quartz and unlock slots. Learn to use the table.
I'm using Aurelia and Sara just fine. Equipped with weapons, using Crafts/Arts and equipped with quartz.
I guess they mean these two options. Did not use any of them nor the party editor so not sure.
[Link]
[Link]

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

orbmentment editor doesn't work nor doe it modify orbments on any sleceted character both for master quartz as well as regular quartz and I haven't tried that override item thing. I've tried to edit in a seonday master quartz it shows up in the orbment editor but when going back into the game it shows the secondary master quartz slot as unopened and no secondary master quartz equipped I don't know
Last edited by mordaki987 on Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Beefkek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Beefkek »

Does anyone have a complete quartz list? The ones I found are missing most of the rare gems, like mars, domination etc.

Edit: Nvm, found one. If anyone else needs it: [Link]

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

things might have also stopped working due to the 1.05 update as well something to look into at least

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

The table works with 1.05 and Steam version.

The entire quartz list is in the table. It has Mars and Domination as options.

I don't know what version you have, but the table works for Steam as advertised.

zuizui321
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zuizui321 »

Is it possible we can do pointers for bonus Stats (HP, STR, ATS, ADF, and DEF)? I know for sure that these stats can be raised using "droplet" items but you can only do 1 unit of stats (or 10 for HP droplet) every time which is painful. The pointers to these stats in the current table only reference TOTAL stats which will reset itself but the bonus stats will not.

Madikan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Madikan »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:39 pm
Are you using Multiply Stats On Equip to make your stats high?

The only other thing I can offer is to set that multiplier to something like 0.25 to lower your stats to 25% of their current values after you equip something. You can go lower if that doesn't help. Say 0.10 for 10%.

I'm not playing the game all the way through yet, so don't have a save to help you.
It worked!!
Thanks a lot!

Egeslean05
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Egeslean05 »

I'm not sure what did it (I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and deleted and redownloaded the table (4th times the charm?)), but the bonus override works now.

I have a of questions though, mostly because I don't want to screw anything up accidentally: With the Inventory Editor does the slot refer to the Items tab or is it whatever tab is open? Also, if it is just for the Items tab, then if it is changed to equipment will it just automatically go into the correct tab?

ficulyus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ficulyus »

Thanks for all the hard and speedy work you've done on this. It's made my quarantine a little more bearable!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Egeslean05 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:48 am
I'm not sure what did it (I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and deleted and redownloaded the table (4th times the charm?)), but the bonus override works now.

I have a of questions though, mostly because I don't want to screw anything up accidentally: With the Inventory Editor does the slot refer to the Items tab or is it whatever tab is open? Also, if it is just for the Items tab, then if it is changed to equipment will it just automatically go into the correct tab?
The game orders your items in a specific way usually when you gain an item. They are not necessarily in the same order as on the screen.

Now, the easiest way to modify your items is to use the Override Item ID. It is fairly simple. You enable the option and choose the item you want. Then you unequip an quartz from the orbment screen. The item you chose in CE gets put into your inventory instead of the quartz. You are able to override the quantity as well.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Little reminder to everyone, this game ends on a horrible cliffhanger. You may want to stop somewhere before the last boss or something and finish up when ToCS4 comes out.

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

KS212 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:12 pm
Little reminder to everyone, this game ends on a horrible cliffhanger. You may want to stop somewhere before the last boss or something and finish up when ToCS4 comes out.
By the time CS4 comes out i will have forgotten CS3 so I'll have to replay it.
3 years at the very least and more on top of that for the PC release.