Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by Natsume »

I would say test the cheats with alt accounts, if you use no cd, use E skill only, not ulti, do not use weapon damage hack, infinite stamina, speed hack.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ojaqqq
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ojaqqq »

Natsume wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:54 pm
I would say test the cheats with alt accounts, if you use no cd, use E skill only, not ulti, do not use weapon damage hack, infinite stamina, speed hack.
yep rn i just got banned for only spamming Q, BUT my another acc only spamming E (rarely using Q) not got banned.
Im using no cd, speedhack 3x, and esp :D

sudieken
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sudieken »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:52 pm
sudieken wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:43 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:37 pm
Yes everyone. Damage and No CD are causing bans. Its been repeated ad nauseum now.
are you having a hard time believing people are using the features of a table posted less than 24 hours ago? lol
What are you even talking about? I'm saying no need for literally every post for the past few pages to talking about No CD and Damage causing bans. Every report has either had No CD, Damage or both. We know. Everyone knows now. How about we post new and helpful information instead of pages upon pages of the same garbage? This entire topic is an absolute trainwreck of new users spamming.
the reality is that as long as it's in the table people will keep getting banned for it and posting about it. 90% of the people using this only look at the OP. evidently not everyone knows.

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

if you know what i mean, then using the others command without allocating it and registering as symbol but the cons is when there's update, the address need updated too ( mark it first and dont forget the wildcard and then always using dummy account )
here's the list command that i mean [Link] , i cant guarantee it is safe or no ( cheating online games risk of ban and dont abuse it ) and for stamina its contain everything that's you will be need ingame and also there's current skill cooldown inside that register, u just need to compare their register rdi . so goodluck

tokumei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tokumei »

The ESP chest cheat command need to get upgraded.. it doesn't detect all chests, it doesn't detect common chests and chests that spawn by an event or by elemental statue puzzle.

bigegg69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bigegg69 »

Just made an account here to comment but I got my account banned using JUST Chest ESP and Zoom.
Ban Period: 2035-11-07 so basically perma ban. Be safe out there folks

bighalofan1234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bighalofan1234 »

I've been exclusively using chest ESP for a day and both my accounts are fine.

oHansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by oHansel »

r3ds4int wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:25 am
got my ban today, just a 24h ban till 09.10.2020
i was using stanima and no cd in open world and some dungeons (not abyss).
No teleport or speedhack and no dmg hack.
I think it was the action in the Dungeons.

I was using the Hack for 5 days had use difrent Lists and at some point a List wich crashes the game. It was the First List wich has no ulti CD i cant point it but think the ban comes from this.
I will make a other account after Work and Testing the new List form MGGA by using Stanima and cd (dont need the other for now)
have fun and see you later.
Wait how does the ban work? u got banned for 24h right? does it mean, u can still use that account after the ban time expires? :o

r3ds4int
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by r3ds4int »

oHansel wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:51 pm
r3ds4int wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:25 am
got my ban today, just a 24h ban till 09.10.2020
i was using stanima and no cd in open world and some dungeons (not abyss).
No teleport or speedhack and no dmg hack.
I think it was the action in the Dungeons.

I was using the Hack for 5 days had use difrent Lists and at some point a List wich crashes the game. It was the First List wich has no ulti CD i cant point it but think the ban comes from this.
I will make a other account after Work and Testing the new List form MGGA by using Stanima and cd (dont need the other for now)
have fun and see you later.
Wait how does the ban work? u got banned for 24h right? does it mean, u can still use that account after the ban time expires? :o
think so. because its like a warning but u get flagged after that and if u use any cheats again the kick the account in a lifeban i bet.

Kanü
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kanü »

Desrouleaux
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Desrouleaux »

Hi update. Been using the hack for a week. Just checked today and was banned for a month. Best of luck to the rest of ya'll.

milkymilk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by milkymilk »

Main account got banned, probably from NO cd on Q, only used it for one day and accidently pressed it twice. Bye bye lvl 26 lol. Rerolled with speedhack got diluc so im good.

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

milkymilk wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:27 pm
Main account got banned, probably from NO cd on Q, only used it for one day and accidently pressed it twice. Bye bye lvl 26 lol. Rerolled with speedhack got diluc so im good.
that sucks... don't use it on main accounts, my main account with Venti still sits at AR 16, I haven't touched him since these cheats came out, just checking my account to see if it is still safe whenever I get banned on alt accounts xD

TomSkylark
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TomSkylark »

Just got ban AR20 Spiral Abyss floor 12,3
and its only for 1month not 2035

Depanker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depanker »

TomSkylark wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:11 am

Just got ban AR20 Spiral Abyss floor 12,3
and its only for 1month not 2035
what cheats did u use? idk how they base the time of ban tho. XD sometimes its 24h some 1 month and some years.