Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by dallezh »

a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:04 pm
gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:47 pm
But since you said it is called the Stone of night it should be the nightstone
In Spanish the one he is looking it is called "Onilosa" (required for +4) which doenst have any relationship with night. Night stone (ID 88) is another one.
dallezh wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:00 pm
I will update my table later with the ability to change any weapon to have any kind of glow existing in the game.
This update wanted to redownload the full game, so gotta wait for that :( (better not have broke my save too)

EDIT: Oh yea, also have a better way of changing weapons into the character weapons, like your sword into eugeos.
Will also add that to the table :)
It didn't redownload full for me at all or it wouldn't have lasted only a few seconds (It was about 23MB if I remmeber correclty). Maybe because I was just renaming the Launcher rather than using fearlessrevolution's one?
ye mine said 23mb too, but it was stuck after download so I restarted steam and now 27.3gb XD

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

Why don't you change the language in the property in steam then we will know it

Since the update is now out I will tell you that you probably should use flings since I think they are updating the saoal.exe instead of the launcher_game.exe

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

Because why should they update a exe that only puts eac in action before you are playing then the exe self

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:12 pm
Why don't you change the language in the property in steam then we will know it

Since the update is now out I will tell you that you probably should use flings since I think they are updating the saoal.exe instead of the launcher_game.exe
No issue with rename. I just renamed the new one again just in case, but it doesn't break anything for non-fearlessrevolution users.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

I know but from the download it was only the language packages eac folder and the sao_al. Exe

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:21 pm
I know but from the download it was only the language packages eac folder and the sao_al. Exe
Just renamning the new sao_al.exe is enough, just a few secs, and you don't need to download a custom launcher. I never liked things I can't control when modifiyong something. That so why I like CE but not trainers. Same goes with modified launchers.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:27 pm
gradius12 wrote:
Just renamning the new sao_al.exe is enough, just a few secs, and you don't need to download a custom launcher. I never liked things I can't control when modifiyong something. That so why I like CE but not trainers. Same goes with modified launchers.
I was just saying since dall had now to download everything again

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:32 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:27 pm
gradius12 wrote:
I was just saying since dall had now to download everything again
Ye, I kinda started updating before I swapped the exes back xD

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

You know that most trainers are made with ce probably even fearlessrevolution uses it and he does areally really good job with what he does for us but it's just me stating that it was only updated the sao exe

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

Puh if I think about it Im still in ch2 with 79 hours game play that steam is saying I really suck 😅😅

Or I should play more and work less with ce

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:44 pm
You know that most trainers are made with ce probably even fearlessrevolution uses it and he does areally really good job with what he does for us but it's just me stating that it was only updated the sao exe
But you have far less control than with CE. Anyway, it is just my opinion prefering CE tables than trainers.

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

dallezh wrote:
I will update my table later with the ability to change any weapon to have any kind of glow existing in the game.
This update wanted to redownload the full game, so gotta wait for that :( (better not have broke my save too)

EDIT: Oh yea, also have a better way of changing weapons into the character weapons, like your sword into eugeos.
I really hope people are giving everyone who’s updating the tables, REP points and positive feedback, it’s the best free thing we can give to them. This table is the best I have ever seen for a game and they are literally doing everything. Thank you to Dallezh and Drummer and all the others who found addresses and supported the development of this table, I’m pretty sure this table is nearing its feature finish.... LOL

Im basically done everything, except side quests, I’m about to get glow on my favourite swords and possibly own the character swords that actually register into my inventory! YES DADDY

Thank you gradius12 for the affinity swap address and a_busy_man for his contributions and many others I can’t name because 40 pages UWU
Last edited by Chasher on Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

Of course everyone has his favorite

I understand why you don't want to use it

But for me it is a good thing because I don't understand how what is happening with this when I do that and so on because why should I do that way now and killing my brain when others are doing it

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:06 pm
Of course everyone has his favorite

I understand why you don't want to use it

But for me it is a good thing because I don't understand how what is happening with this when I do that and so on because why should I do that way now and killing my brain when others are doing it
I understand. I am a programmer, so I am more used to see programs less user focused, but for others programs that are more user friendly like trainers may be better.

FranXX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FranXX »

a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:04 pm
gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:47 pm
But since you said it is called the Stone of night it should be the nightstone
In Spanish the one he is looking it is called "Onilosa" (required for +4) which doenst have any relationship with night. Night stone (ID 88) is another one.
dallezh wrote:

It didn't redownload full for me at all or it wouldn't have lasted only a few seconds (It was about 23MB if I remmeber correclty). Maybe because I was just renaming the Launcher rather than using fearlessrevolution's one?
thank you, I'll check the id now