Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RStark_SW
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by RStark_SW »

oLaudix wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:01 pm
RStark_SW wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:57 pm
Hello! Can't find "Set Item Quantity" script in this table. Is this just me being blind, or it was removed?
Not 100% sure what you need, but you can change item quantity of items in your box with Get Selected Item script.

Tried that but it doesn't work with materials. Wanted to add some wyverian tickets to exchange for rare materials and avoid endless farm, but can't find it. Well, I'll try to "ignore crafting requirements" instead of altering mats then :?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ShinglesStrain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShinglesStrain »

RStark_SW wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:56 pm

Tried that but it doesn't work with materials. Wanted to add some wyverian tickets to exchange for rare materials and avoid endless farm, but can't find it. Well, I'll try to "ignore crafting requirements" instead of altering mats then :?
It's under "Highlighted item pointer" but you have to wait for Squall8 to update the cheat table first. The recent update kinda broke the table.

BalrogDeMorgoth
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BalrogDeMorgoth »

ShinglesStrain wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:30 pm
RStark_SW wrote:

It's under "Highlighted item pointer" but you have to wait for Squall8 to update the cheat table first. The recent update kinda broke the table.
It also added new jewels so yeah, it kinda broke the whole changing item thing.

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

Highlighted pointer still works for me.

ShinglesStrain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShinglesStrain »

bigdonk wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:28 pm
Any way to get Safi weapons?
Safest and quickest way is to complete the safi hunt and then duplicate your safi material to meld it into safi weapons.

Any other way carries the risk of corrupting your save.

BalrogDeMorgoth
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BalrogDeMorgoth »

Sapphire wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:33 pm
It works for me but crash when i try changing an item into another.

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:40 pm
Sapphire wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:33 pm
It works for me but crash when i try changing an item into another.
I could change defender CB into kjarr and upgrade it, you may need the CRC

Sadiii_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sadiii_ »

Hello all. Before I get into it, I've:

- Downloaded latest Strackers Loader
- Made a backup copy of my Save file
- Downloaded latest CT for MHW:I
- Downloaded latest CRC bypass

So, I've never used CE for MHW. I'm looking to add Safi'jiiiva weapons to my account. Can anyone kindly provide a step by step process on how to do so? I know there's some kerfuffle about Awakened abilities and their checks; I'm not particularly looking to obtain max Awakened abilities. More so just about the acquisition of the weapons. I have no issues upgrading them on my own at a later time. If this has been mentioned in a previous post, please point me in that direction. Any and all help is much appreciated! Thank you

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

Sadiii_ wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:16 pm
Use Ignore material ?
& meld safi weapon at elder melder...

Sadiii_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sadiii_ »

Cake-san wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:28 pm
Sadiii_ wrote:
Use Ignore material ?
& meld safi weapon at elder melder...
Hey! Thanks for the swift reply but I don't believe I can obtain weapons at the Melder because I've never done the siege (bought IB a day prior to the event ending =/). Unless there's a way to bypass this? Thanks again

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

Sadiii_ wrote:

So, I've never used CE for MHW. I'm looking to add Safi'jiiiva weapons to my account. Can anyone kindly provide a step by step process on how to do so? I know there's some kerfuffle about Awakened abilities and their checks; I'm not particularly looking to obtain max Awakened abilities. More so just about the acquisition of the weapons. I have no issues upgrading them on my own at a later time. If this has been mentioned in a previous post, please point me in that direction. Any and all help is much appreciated! Thank you
The CRC bypass you can obtain got outdated with last update, use equipment data script from Marcus table, [Link] find the weapon you want here, Order ID is the one you're looking for on the weapon page, change a weapon in your inventory when you're in change equipment, then add one awakaned ability to it and set the level and points to 2

Sadiii_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sadiii_ »

Sapphire wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:26 pm
Sadiii_ wrote:

The CRC bypass you can obtain got outdated with last update, use equipment data script from Marcus table, [Link] find the weapon you want here, Order ID is the one you're looking for on the weapon page, change a weapon in your inventory when you're in change equipment, then add one awakaned ability to it and set the level and points to 2
The bolded part is where I'm having some difficulty. I've selected to use an Iron Katana 1 as the fodder if you will, it has an ID of 10. The Safi Shatterblade has an ID of 255. Under the Equipment Data Editor section of Marcus' script, I'm changing that value to 255 but nothing happens. Is there any other field I need to edit?

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

Sadiii_ wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:42 pm
Sapphire wrote:
Sadiii_ wrote:

The bolded part is where I'm having some difficulty. I've selected to use an Iron Katana 1 as the fodder if you will, it has an ID of 10. The Safi Shatterblade has an ID of 255. Under the Equipment Data Editor section of Marcus' script, I'm changing that value to 255 but nothing happens. Is there any other field I need to edit?
My mistake, I was mixing with another method, instead of change equipment do the exact same but in sell equipment menu.

Sadiii_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sadiii_ »

Sapphire wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:03 pm
Sadiii_ wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:42 pm
Sapphire wrote:

My mistake, I was mixing with another method, instead of change equipment do the exact same but in sell equipment menu.
Hell yeah! You are a saint. I would kiss you, not in a lewd of course, baka. Anyways. After making the edit, do I still need to do the whole upgrade and storing of potential? Or does that conclude the whole process? Once again, thank you so much! I probably would've had to wait another month before Safi siege came back.

oLaudix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oLaudix »

RStark_SW wrote:
oLaudix wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:01 pm
RStark_SW wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:57 pm
Hello! Can't find "Set Item Quantity" script in this table. Is this just me being blind, or it was removed?
Not 100% sure what you need, but you can change item quantity of items in your box with Get Selected Item script.

It does work with materials. You have to replace other item though.