z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nippah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Nippah »

Minimum damage roll (50)
doesnt fully undestand.
for exmple i have weapon that deals 3-15 Damage
but if that script weapon only deals 11 Damage. And doesnt increase.
Why?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Nippah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nippah »

Nippah wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:02 pm
hi
is there here cheat to Always Maximum DAMAGE Roll? (So for example shortsword have 1-9 Damage, so he always hit 9 Damage + Modificators)
Console Command: MinimumDamageRoll does this affect enemy as well as player?

OtakuGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OtakuGamer »

OtakuGamer wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:01 pm
Any way to add a religion tag to the character? So far I need to multiclass into Cleric to get a god for my Paladin, but I'd like to just be a paladin. I know there's a mod, but I'd rather not use mods. I noticed there's some tags in the table, but I don't think gods are included.
Figured it out. I experimented a bit and it seems being a Paladin and adding the SELUNE tag gets the dialogue options to show (tested with Nettie and Shadowheart's reaction to the Owlbear cave shrine). It seems adding the PALADIN_SELUNE tag does the same thing. Not sure what PALADIN_GOOD does, but I'd add that one too I guess.

SetTagOnPlayer("f6dfdd47-bbf1-4419-b4b9-7a1e67a197da") --PALADIN_SELUNE (Dialog, Class, CharacterSheet)
SetTagOnPlayer("4533d292-5b1f-43c7-ad44-6bc7db1000ca") --SELUNE (Dialog, Deity)
SetTagOnPlayer("66d66544-3ca8-442f-bbb4-b7e18d72c106") --PALADIN_GOOD (Code, Dialog, Class, Class_Deity)

Thanks to Pupsic-3D for this: viewtopic.php?p=308437#p308437
And whoever made this:

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

IAmJello wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:38 am
IAmJello wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:29 pm
I am trying to add spell points but they do not save , is it not possible? I tried adding > saving > loading with no luck. Any ideas?

edit: Spell points I do not have access to yet in game do save (3 and above) but when I reach lvl 3 spells they'll revert to original amount too
Any ideas regarding this? needed for cross-save
thanks

searching this thread seems like it's not possible, damn
Spell Points are added using a boost. All/most boosts does not persist across saves. That being said, it is my experience that most ressource points in fact does persist across saves, but not every time. Without being sure, I think the times it does not persist across save, it's because another passive (item, feat etc.) is actually also modifying that ressource, and so will overrule the CE changed value on save/load.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Fatelord wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:30 am
Is there a reason why older tables console commands work perfectly, while the recent ones are a hit or miss ? I reload and it sometimes works and sometimes it refuses to load when I press register … that never happens with older tables despite using both on the same version of the game ( the latest patch ).
I remember there was a game update that broke Zanzer's table, and so he made several modifications to his Console/Register Commands in an attempt to make it more robust across game updates. Maybe an error sneaked its way into those modifications. That being said, I'm using Zanzer's latest version, and never have any issues, although I do add my autoloader script to it, so Console Commands and Register Commands are activated when ready. Just remember to have the cheat table loaded and allow the script to run when running the cheat table, before starting the game.

If you want to use the BG3Commander Form, you will also need [Link] that contains all the indexed data.
Attachments
bg3_v4.1.1.3732833_10_bg3commander.CT
Zanzer's v10 table, with autoloader and BG3Commander added.
(752.91 KiB) Downloaded 1947 times

Cel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cel »

zxcgmr wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:52 am
anyone have an idea on how to remove/add mirror stats?
You have to use this script:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
passive = "LOW_SharGrotto_Mirror_StrengthBoon_Passive"
[ENABLE]
local result = AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end
[DISABLE]
local result = RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end
Just replace strength with whatever stat you want, and don't remove the passive. Alternatively:

{$lua}

passive = {
"LOW_SharGrotto_Mirror_StrengthBoon_Passive",
}
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE] 
Can also replace "AddPassiveToPlayer" with "RemovePassiveFromPlayer". The +1 char buff is called
LOW_SharGrotto_Mirror_MinorCharismaBoon_Passive
Last edited by Cel on Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Noway3 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:25 am
EvenLess wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:48 pm
Noway3 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:39 pm

My first successful run, with merged included, took 40 minutes but after few profiling and optimization, especially in the in memory data structure, it is now down to 10 minutes, creating excel files with the formatting takes a lot of the time (36%) . Note that my PC is quite powerful with 16 modern processors, 64 GB memory and few terabytes of SSD-NVMe disks, so I optimize for pure speed without much concerns for memory.
Can't say I've optimized anything :oops:
Got a AMD Ryzen 3700X (8 cores, 16 threads) and 64 GB RAM and a combination of nVME and SSD (not the fastest). But the difference from 40 minutes to 22++ hours would indicate that either I was attempting to index way too much (_all_ *.lsx files in the Shared\*, Gustav\*, and Patch*\* folders) or my code is faulty. Haven't looked at it since I replied to your post regarding the _merged :)
Nice setup too!
Well, I process all "_merged.lsf.lsx" files, except for the directories '[PAK]', 'Assets' and 'Content' that I found of no interest for us. Still 3054 files ...
Just did a simple index/count, to see which files contains the <node id="GameObjects"> elements.
There's a total of 37903 .lsx-files. Of those, 33224 files contained the <node id="GameObjects"> element. Took my simple script to 23 minutes to go through those 37903 files to find the ones containing <node id="GameObjects">.
I'm sure several of these results are newer versions found in the Patch* folders.

alexhorus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexhorus »

alexhorus wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:01 pm
hello everyone,

After a bug with lae zel in my game (impossible to add her in my group for the GITHYANKI quest), the patch 3 released yesterday has kill this quest by updating it saying that I kill her in the camp...

so I try to find a sollution to resurect her or add her or reboot the quest

I have try to replicate the command to add Minsc but impossible, can someone could help me to have the correct command ?

thx so much
hello everyone,

if someone could help me I will really apreciatre :)

Nippah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nippah »

does anyone know
{$lua}
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer("MinimumRollResult(Damage,19)")
[DISABLE]
To actually disable/remove dice roll command to standart? Without save/load
so it can activate and deactivate by pressing one button

set to AddBoostsToPlayer("MinimumRollResult(Damage,1)
DOESNT WORK!

Cel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cel »

Mayul wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:14 pm

What is the Potion of Everlasting Vigour's buff classified as? status? passive? and does the buff use the same uuid as the item itself? I'm assuming not but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.
Took me a while, but it's actually a status, and you need to use MOO_POTION_BLOODOPTION_ASTARION

{$lua}
status = "MOO_POTION_BLOODOPTION_ASTARION"
[ENABLE]
ApplyStatusToPlayer(status, -1)
[DISABLE]
RemoveStatusFromPlayer(status)

rollin340
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rollin340 »

I can't even get the $process to work properly. With CE on, Ctrl + Alt + L to open up the Lua script and ran:

if process then
  print('Attached to "' .. (process or 'NOTHING') .. '"')
else
  print('Not Attached')
end
When attached to CE itself, I get: Attached to "cheatengine-i386.exe"

When attached to BG3, I get: Attached to ""

Using bg3_d11.exe doesn't work either. Tried with both CE 7.4 and 7.5; same results. No clue what's going on.

theash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theash »

Hello! I'm new here, I have a problem, I want to give one of my characters the passive "Psionic Empowerment", but I can't find the UUID or the related name to be able to add it through the table, I have tried with "Psionic_Empowerment" and "PsionicEmpowerment " but both cause the game to crash, could someone tell me how to add that passive to my character?

I would greatly appreciate your answers!

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Nippah wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:52 pm
does anyone know
{$lua}
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer("MinimumRollResult(Damage,19)")
[DISABLE]
To actually disable/remove dice roll command to standart? Without save/load
so it can activate and deactivate by pressing one button

set to AddBoostsToPlayer("MinimumRollResult(Damage,1)
DOESNT WORK!
Using the command you added the boost, just change AddBoostsToPlayer to RemoveBoostsFromPlayer. So in your example just add RemoveBoostsFromPlayer("MinimumRollResult(Damage,19)") below the [DISABLE] line, then activating/enabling the MemoryRecord in the Cheat Table with add the boost, and deactivating/disabling it will remove the boost.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

rollin340 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:16 pm
I can't even get the $process to work properly. With CE on, Ctrl + Alt + L to open up the Lua script and ran:

if process then
else
  print('Not Attached')
end

Using bg3_d11.exe doesn't work either. Tried with both CE 7.4 and 7.5; same results. No clue what's going on.
Sounds like your Cheat Engine is launched without elevated privileges, although I'm not sure how that's even possible. At least that would explain why CE only have access to its own process.

Try adding this to your Lua Script: Cheat Table, and execute the script:

MainForm.OnProcessOpened = function (openedPID, processHandle, caption)
  print('Opened process:')
  print('Process ID: ', tostring(openedPID))
  print('Process Handle: ', tostring(processHandle))
  print('Process Caption: ', tostring(caption))
  print('"process" global variable: ', tostring(process))
end
print('Welcome!')
All it does is print details about the opened process, when a process is opened. So after having executed the script, just try opening various processes and see what, if any, the output is.

Also, when just playing around/testing, I can recommend using the Lua Engine window (the one that's opened when print()ing to console). In this script window you have all sorts of benefits such as limited tab-completion (at least when working with forms) and code folding, not to mention to not having to switch between two windows to see the results. Some things (such as the OnProcessOpened function) must be in the Lua script: Cheat Table, I think.

Also, when printing variables that you don't know the type of, you can always convert it to a string before printing it, i.e. print(tostring(process)). That at least helps me to get a more "visual" understanding of what the variable might contain, if it doesn't return anything. I'm still new to Lua (and Cheat Engine), so I'm sure there are way better methods to peek into an unknown variable. I'm still looking for the equivalent to PowerShell Get-Member :)

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

EvenLess wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:25 pm
rollin340 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:16 pm

if process then
else
  print('Not Attached')
end

Sounds like your Cheat Engine is launched without elevated privileges, although I'm not sure how that's even possible. At least that would explain why CE only have access to its own process.

Try adding this to your Lua Script: Cheat Table, and execute the script:

MainForm.OnProcessOpened = function (openedPID, processHandle, caption)
  print('Opened process:')
  print('Process ID: ', tostring(openedPID))
  print('Process Handle: ', tostring(processHandle))
  print('Process Caption: ', tostring(caption))
  print('"process" global variable: ', tostring(process))
end
print('Welcome!')
All it does is print details about the opened process, when a process is opened. So after having executed the script, just try opening various processes and see what, if any, the output is.

F.ex. this is the output from my test:

Welcome! 
Opened process: 
Process ID:  9936 
Process Handle:  1376 
Process Caption:  000026D0-Cheat Engine 7.5 
"process" global variable:  cheatengine-x86_64-SSE4-AVX2.exe 
Opened process: 
Process ID:  14384 
Process Caption:  00003830-Steam 
"process" global variable:  steamwebhelper.exe 
Opened process: 
Process ID:  15144 
Process Caption:  00003B28-Baldur's Gate 3 (3840x2160) - (DX11) - (6 + 6 WT) 
"process" global variable:  bg3_dx11.exe 
Also, when just playing around/testing, I can recommend using the Lua Engine window (the one that's opened when print()ing to console). In this script window you have all sorts of benefits such as limited tab-completion (at least when working with forms) and code folding, not to mention to not having to switch between two windows to see the results. Some things (such as the OnProcessOpened function) must be in the Lua script: Cheat Table, I think.

Also, when printing variables that you don't know the type of, you can always convert it to a string before printing it, i.e. print(tostring(process)). That at least helps me to get a more "visual" understanding of what the variable might contain, if it doesn't return anything. I'm still new to Lua (and Cheat Engine), so I'm sure there are way better methods to peek into an unknown variable. I'm still looking for the equivalent to PowerShell Get-Member :)