HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vain117
Cheater
Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by vain117 »

Kekner wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:10 am
MG94 - COMBAT WALKER.rar

Password : Password

Hex Edited .dl_bin file swapping out Maching Gun 94 for the Patriot Exo Suit!!

Enjoy! Will upload more .dl_bin's when i find more combinations it accepts, for some reason i cant just swap one stratagem for another!
Oh damn, nice work! Can confirm this works.

EDiT: the password is "password" all lowercase

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

FkThisChesse
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FkThisChesse »

I will add this, just change two hex codes and leave the displacement one at 9718

Disposable anti-tank vs Combat walker

UPDATE Combat Walker Obsidian

Last edited by FkThisChesse on Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

The_BigBoss wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:30 am
Kekner wrote:
MG94 - COMBAT WALKER.rar

Password : password

Enjoy! Will upload more .dl_bin's when i find more combinations it accepts, for some reason i cant just swap one stratagem for another!
Doesn't say its the right password
MG94 - COMBAT WALKER.rar
(10.72 KiB) Downloaded 137 times
Password : Doesn't say its the right password

:D

Dekutheguy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dekutheguy »

TikaUnas wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:19 am
Dekutheguy wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:58 pm
TikaUnas wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:46 pm

Firstly, thank you for this, can't believe I didn't realize it sooner. Secondly, I'm only able to get the two mechs to work. I tried replacing LAV with railgun and many other combinations with the ones you mentioned worked but they just don't show up for me. Is there something else I'm missing or if you have the time could you please lmk which values you've swapped exactly? Again, thank you!
I'll list out my current ones that work, but not sure if there's any specific reason why some work over some and others don't. Might mean Recon Vehicle works but just not over the 3 thing I tried.

Commando over Spear (I meant Commando earlier, not stinger)
LAV over Orbital Gas Strike
Patriot mech over machine gun
2nd mech over recoilless Rifle
Missile silo over Sniper Rifle

I did a couple others but again they didn't work. Seaf team over Tesla Tower, Recon Vehicle over Arc Thrower, Recon Vehicle over recoilless Rifle, Recon Vehicle over Orbital Precision strike.
Yeah for some reason the LAV just does not show up for me, I've tried both LAV hexes from the list "63 12 49 67" & "A7 7D FE EE". Does it show up in the strategem selection screen before a mission or does it work some other way? Or am I meant to change both hex values of the LAV?
itll show up in your ships stratagem list if you want an easier way to check. itll show up as LAV with a vehicle icon
Last edited by Dekutheguy on Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

is there a bigger multiplier for resources? like I get 2000 after one game n such? i just want to upgrade my ship fast

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

Kekner wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:46 am
The_BigBoss wrote:
Kekner wrote:
MG94 - COMBAT WALKER.rar

Password : password

MG94 - COMBAT WALKER.rar

how does this work? i added it to my game files but how do i access it in game?

IndigoHotel87
Cheater
Cheater

Post by IndigoHotel87 »

TikaUnas wrote:
Dekutheguy wrote:
TikaUnas wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:46 pm

Firstly, thank you for this, can't believe I didn't realize it sooner. Secondly, I'm only able to get the two mechs to work. I tried replacing LAV with railgun and many other combinations with the ones you mentioned worked but they just don't show up for me. Is there something else I'm missing or if you have the time could you please lmk which values you've swapped exactly? Again, thank you!
I'll list out my current ones that work, but not sure if there's any specific reason why some work over some and others don't. Might mean Recon Vehicle works but just not over the 3 thing I tried.

I did a couple others but again they didn't work. Seaf team over Tesla Tower, Recon Vehicle over Arc Thrower, Recon Vehicle over recoilless Rifle, Recon Vehicle over Orbital Precision strike.
Yeah for some reason the LAV just does not show up for me, I've tried both LAV hexes from the list "63 12 49 67" & "A7 7D FE EE". Does it show up in the strategem selection screen before a mission or does it work some other way? Or am I meant to change both hex values of the LAV?
I got it working swapping both with the MG-43 code, I think some swaps are just borked. It might be the order in which they show up? You might have to remove the original hex so it skips over that and hits the new ones for some.

TikaUnas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TikaUnas »

Dekutheguy wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:49 am
TikaUnas wrote:
Dekutheguy wrote:

itll show up in your ships stratagem list if you want an easier way to check. It'll show up as LAV with a vehicle icon
Ok so I've tested it with a bunch and it only works if I do LAV over napalm eagle strike but thank you I've got it to work!

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

XlibshuaX wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:01 am
Kekner wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:46 am
The_BigBoss wrote:

MG94 - COMBAT WALKER.rar

how does this work? i added it to my game files but how do i access it in game?
got it working... wish the mech suit was affected by the inf. strategem cheat

Dekutheguy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dekutheguy »

TikaUnas wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:07 am
Dekutheguy wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:49 am
TikaUnas wrote:

itll show up in your ships stratagem list if you want an easier way to check. It'll show up as LAV with a vehicle icon
Ok so I've tested it with a bunch and it only works if I do LAV over napalm eagle strike but thank you I've got it to work!
That's good to know. Means there's a chance the Recon Vehicle will end up working over something. :)

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

managed to get the second mech, but also somehow duped it? im assuming i accidentally wrote over the recoilless because even though it showed i have three mech stratagems, one of them was a fake and dropped Recoilless Rifles.

Holy fuck look at the NEW WHIP! needs neon.

Dekutheguy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dekutheguy »

Kekner wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:41 am
managed to get the second mech, but also somehow duped it? im assuming i accidentally wrote over the recoilless because even though it showed i have three mech stratagems, one of them was a fake and dropped Recoilless Rifles.

Yeah I'm currently figuring the same thing out. All the stuff I replaced with mission stratagems is now doubled in my stratagem list so I have 3 supply packs and 2 jump packs showing up lol

Edit: YOoooo what did you put that over to get it working?

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

Apparently it is totally possible to make 4 stratagems what ever mech you would like, and the Car aswell. Truly a preset for the whole squad to use.
MG94 - COMBAT WALKER.rar
(20.94 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
Pass : password

New whip to roll around in!

and 4 mech stratagems, cant remember what replaced what... :D
Edit : I replaced the Machine Gun 94 with exo suit, recoiless with exo suit aswell, FRV with railgun? Maybe? and no fkn clue what else i messed with lol but heres the file

Will keep hunting for more cool shit and keep you updated, Happy Hunting!
Last edited by Kekner on Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

What actually is the commando, i dont know what it is or what to replace it with. is it even worth having?

Dekutheguy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dekutheguy »

Kekner wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:07 am
What actually is the commando, i dont know what it is or what to replace it with. is it even worth having?
laser guided rocket launcher with 4 shots. can take out outposts with 1 shot from halfway across map.