Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BlameMe
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by BlameMe »

Azelea wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:31 am
BlameMe wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:21 am

Here update for someone want to use damage hack and try to blow through abyss. AR30
I was using speedhack for a week without any problems, skills hack for 2 days, damage for ~4 hours.
nah same case, i got banned too today for 1month, cause use damage hack on abyss
Damn I'm hella lucky then 24hrs, Yea the possibilities of getting ban using dmg and no cd is high then.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BlameMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlameMe »

vhxh2588 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:31 am
r3ds4int wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:25 am
got my ban today, just a 24h ban till 09.10.2020
i was using stanima and no cd in open world and some dungeons (not abyss).
No teleport or speedhack and no dmg hack.
I think it was the action in the Dungeons.

I was using the Hack for 5 days had use difrent Lists and at some point a List wich crashes the game. It was the First List wich has no ulti CD i cant point it but think the ban comes from this.
I will make a other account after Work and Testing the new List form MGGA by using Stanima and cd (dont need the other for now)
have fun and see you later.
Don't try to use Cooldown right now, i got banned same time at you in the open world while fighting elite using only Cool down E & Q only. They might spotted how fast you can use on these thing already
Yea circle down to this then cd and dmg have to test chest hack and vacuum let's see.
Last edited by BlameMe on Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

I just got hit by a couple of bans.

One account was a fresh roll today with Qiqi.
I used speed hack to speed up conversations, not during gameplay. In addition, no CD and x2 damage.
Banned until year 2035.

The other was an account from day 1.
Never used speed hack on it. Hacks used: no CD, double attack, super fast attack, instant arrow charge.
I haven't even played on it today. I found it banned after the first account was banned.
1 month ban.

ojaqqq
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ojaqqq »

i think today people just got banwave. i got ban using no cd, speedhack 3x, and esp. yes im using bypass too. already cheating from this thread making a bypass and configuring stamina. so it happened today. i never try open world co-op and abyss.

for everyone who still not get banned, be careful, dont grind too hard. dont try cheating if u hv good chara for ur acc. my acc is so trash so i dont mind XD

BlameMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlameMe »

cheatH12 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:34 am
I just got hit by a couple of bans.

One account was a fresh roll today with Qiqi.
I used speed hack to speed up conversations, not during gameplay. In addition, no CD and x2 damage.
Banned until year 2035.

The other was an account from day 1.
Never used speed hack on it. Hacks used: no CD, double attack, super fast attack, instant arrow charge.
I haven't even played on it today. I found it banned after the first account was banned.
1 month ban.
I think the ban period based on what's the lifetime of the account if the account is too fresh and there are hacks in it they will ban to 2035 if the account have long lifetime they ban 24hrs to a month. I used speedhack over a week 0 ban as soon as I use no cd and dmg i got banned

vhxh2588
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vhxh2588 »

ojaqqq wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:36 am
i think today people just got banwave. i got ban using no cd, speedhack 3x, and esp. yes im using bypass too. already cheating from this thread making a bypass and configuring stamina. so it happened today. i never try open world co-op and abyss.

for everyone who still not get banned, be careful, dont grind too hard. dont try cheating if u hv good chara for ur acc. my acc is so trash so i dont mind XD
Nah it's not ban wave, it's because you keep using it so it's detected you. I was able to join the game anyway just spamming the cooldown got me disconnected to server then got banned for 24h

BlameMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlameMe »

ojaqqq wrote:

Not really most of my accounts rerolled are still alive, on this one I think the account that hard cheat will get ban if you do an insane amount of damage or spam too many skills in a short period of time they will slap your ass

zackxvn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zackxvn »

Image got banned (i think so) :(
Last edited by zackxvn on Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ichabod_Crane
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ichabod_Crane »

Hi guys, I got ban today and the only cheat I added to my list was Fly hack. The hack I regularly use, for 3 days, were skill no-cooldown and infinite stamina.

MAHG0D
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MAHG0D »

Just got banned for 1 month after using speed hax and cd . After 11 hour of playing today. The ban happen when i enabled both hax too long( no disable about 3 hour)

alex61194
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alex61194 »

is this permanent ban?

ojaqqq
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ojaqqq »

vhxh2588 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:38 am
ojaqqq wrote:

Nah it's not ban wave, it's because you keep using it so it's detected you. I was able to join the game anyway just spamming the cooldown got me disconnected to server then got banned for 24h
and my another acc got banned too. im not playin with this acc today. try to check and already get banned until 2035. maybe, was bcs im using no cd spamming :D im gonna try another acc to check every cheat

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Don't you realize that many people make YouTube videos with this cheat.
and quickly the dev gives in-game patches to detect the bypass cheat engine.

alex61194
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alex61194 »

alex61194 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:58 am
is this permanent ban?
pls reply

Loveless_012
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Loveless_012 »

lowlifeweebs wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:14 am
#share tips for error allocating mem
if you have problem like this
Spoiler
- make sure you run csrss.exe with admin
- make sure your UAC setting to never notify
- turn off your firewall
- and change your virtual memory like this
Spoiler
if still like that all you need is change your virtual memory , it took me 5time change my virtual memory , and then it works like magic .
sadly this doesn't work for me. Well ...