Elden Ring Ultimate Table v2.95 Game v1.09.1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All-in-One Table (ID Lists/Add Anything/ParamEditor/Bullet Arts etc.)

Post by CoffeeKitty »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:45 am
chrisreddot3 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:19 am
this new update have all items to give?
Yea, all the items from the discord as of today organized alphabetically by me in pulldown menus ..
You're a legend dude, thank you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All-in-One Table (ID Lists/Add Anything/ParamEditor/Bullet Arts etc.)

Post by Squalor »

soulitude wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:51 am
Hey, just had a quick general question for anyone that may happen to know.

I don't want to cheat my runes or HP, I just want to be able to change my starting class so im not losing 30+ hours of gameplay.

Has anyone stumbled across a cheat table that has this parameter available?

Made the mistake of rolling a Warrior instead of a Wretch and realized my error far too late.
Your starting class determines your stats and starting equipment. Not really a way to change it other than editing your attributes through CE, and adding the items you need.

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

simpson1029 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:07 pm
If you want to run around Elden Ring shooting 100 spells per second and flying across the map then this table is for you, we gathered the top modders in ds3/Many professional programmers and are working daily on this table! However, we do not support online cheating and won't help with online EAC bypass.

Features Include:
* Infinite HP/FP/Stam/Jumps/Items/Arrows/Equip Load/Smithing/Crafting Materials
* Attribute/Runes Editing (Vigor/Endurance/Etc.)
* Weapon Stat Editing
* Easy Parry
* Noclip
* Teleport
* Super Speed
* One Hit Kill
* 100% Drop Rate
* Freeze Enemies
* Easy Parry/Always Parry
* Param Patcher (tool for editing all bullet/magic/armor/weapons in the game)
* Check More Features by downloading the script!

This Elden Ring table is currently still being worked on but has been rapidly making progress due to the many skilled members we have working daily in our community. Our table contains many of the basic features like infinite hp/fp/stam, but it mostly has a lot of advanced scripts that have been refined over the years in Dark Souls 3, such as: Param Patcher, ItemGib, and Noclip.

We’ve also compiled several ID lists which are a necessary resource for a lot of the more fun and creative cheats. Since Elden Ring is brand new there’s still a lot more work to be done for these lists and the table overall, so if you would like to help us add more features and accelerate the reverse-engineering process be sure to join our Discord server.

Note: This table was only made with OFFLINE play in mind, we do not support cheating online. Easy Anti-Cheat was implemented into ER so you will not be able to use this during online play. To disable EAC and play offline you can do one of the following:

To disable EAC:
1. Set steam to offline mode.
2. Create a firewall rule in Windows Defender for eldenring.exe and block it
Alternative method (Recommended):
1. Download steam_appid.txt from the attachments, move it to your game directory.
2. Run eldenring.exe DIRECTLY in your game directory.

v0.3 New features include:
Face Editor
Add Runes(Safely)
Bullet Editor and logger (You can make bullet arts with this)
Effect Editor and logger
Magic param (You can fire any bullet with this!)

You can always find the latest table in github and nexus: [Link]

Special thanks to:
Fullcode - make several scripts for the table.
Cef - NoClip
Phokz - Will maintain the table soon.
Hexinton - ID Lists/Param Tables etc.
gideon25 - fixed infinite jumps
INFINITE JUMPS!!?!?!?!? LETSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilingxi1998
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lilingxi1998 »

If I try to use "Add Runes", the game will disappear. There was a small update to the game this morning, is it for this reason?

neb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neb »

Thanks!

LineArck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LineArck »

well i can't open the table, it gave me an error:

Failure loading the trainer. Reason :This is not a valid cheat table (Error reading BulletLogForm.ActiveControl:Unknown property: "ActiveControl")

i tried to google it without succes :/

eddit : i maneged to make it work

Seneekikaant
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Seneekikaant »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:33 pm
Seneekikaant wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:32 pm
if you do decode that, would you be kind enough to send it to me? I'd like to take a look at what's going on behind the scenes there so I can learn a bit more about Lua
Here you go, decoded :) Knock yourselves out. I have a feeling he's used encoding to just hide the fact that he's using other people's work to promote his Discord sever.. that's all. And I have a feeling that work is of Phokz's.

Thanks 8-)

durm82
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by durm82 »

one hit kill not working :(

Haachama6969
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Haachama6969 »

LineArck wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:23 am
well i can't open the table, it gave me an error:

Failure loading the trainer. Reason :This is not a valid cheat table (Error reading BulletLogForm.ActiveControl:Unknown property: "ActiveControl")

i tried to google it without succes :/

eddit : i maneged to make it work
How do you do it?

lilingxi1998
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lilingxi1998 »

Author, I have fixed the issue where "Add Runes" does not work, can I submit it? I don't know how to do it.

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

A few scripts don't work anymore on the latest patch, including "Selected Item" and "SuperSpeed".

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

lilingxi1998 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:03 pm
Author, I have fixed the issue where "Add Runes" does not work, can I submit it? I don't know how to do it.
Isolate the script from the rest of the table and upload the script here

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

lilingxi1998 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:03 pm
Press ctrl c on the script in cheat engine, then ctrl v onto a code block on the forums.

lilingxi1998
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lilingxi1998 »

Fixed "Add Souls". All addresses are scanned, which means that, in theory, the table will still be available after the game update.
Attachments
Add Souls by 不死大江.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 295 times

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

inf jumps still work after the small update today! yay! havent try the rest, only seems invincibility not working.