Total War: WARHAMMER 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Total War: WARHAMMER 3

Post by anon9 »

kain200 wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:05 pm
Hello and thanks so much for your work on this table!

I would like to strongly request the "unlimited agent action" or "hero can act again" function. I can't stand the way the game doesn't allow you to rejoin your hero to the army after performing an action on a settlement/army etc.

I'd also like to see unlimited winds of magic, reduced spell cooldown of some sort (5 sec?), unlimited use of limited spells/abilities, unlimited ammo, 1 turn research and especially the ability to modify skill points/exp on your lords and heroes.

I'm spoiled by the table made by recifense for TW2. Basically the options in that table are what i'd love to see here eventually. So much good stuff there.

Thanks again
We already have unlimited winds of magic and skill point modifiers. We also have unlimited agent movement (which should fix the issue with movement when a hero is in your army), just not act again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kain200
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain200 »

anon9 wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:53 pm
kain200 wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:05 pm
Hello and thanks so much for your work on this table!

I would like to strongly request the "unlimited agent action" or "hero can act again" function. I can't stand the way the game doesn't allow you to rejoin your hero to the army after performing an action on a settlement/army etc.

I'd also like to see unlimited winds of magic, reduced spell cooldown of some sort (5 sec?), unlimited use of limited spells/abilities, unlimited ammo, 1 turn research and especially the ability to modify skill points/exp on your lords and heroes.

I'm spoiled by the table made by recifense for TW2. Basically the options in that table are what i'd love to see here eventually. So much good stuff there.

Thanks again
We already have unlimited winds of magic and skill point modifiers. We also have unlimited agent movement (which should fix the issue with movement when a hero is in your army), just not act again.
I saw you guys talking about those features and posting blocks of script I think, but I have no idea how to mess with any of that. I was just hoping for said features to be included in the actual base table itself. Unless its easy to copy/paste that script stuff? Also, from what I read about the unlimited winds thing, it looked as if the other guy said it affects AI as well which I wouldn't want.

Diark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diark »

kain200 wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:35 pm
I saw you guys talking about those features and posting blocks of script I think, but I have no idea how to mess with any of that. I was just hoping for said features to be included in the actual base table itself. Unless its easy to copy/paste that script stuff? Also, from what I read about the unlimited winds thing, it looked as if the other guy said it affects AI as well which I wouldn't want.
Press Ctrl + Alt + A. Paste the script in the auto assembler window. Goto file -> assign to current cheat table. Rename the script if you want and save it

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Codes added to table and removed to save database space.

viewtopic.php?p=237076#p237076

A bit dirty, but makes tech "instant" (still requires 1 turn). (Tech is turn *100)

A bit dirty (okay, really really dirty), but wonder what this code does. :3 (Note: It doesn't allow infinite actions, just lets you continue to move after. Turn it off when you don't need it because it will set your movement to 0 if you use it at the wrong time (starting a turn or loading with it on will set move to 0, it is easy to fix, but would require an allocation to fix at this time). (This might also stop other factions from moving))

Also, no ammo use as requested. Note: This will not recharge your ammo, just stop it from decreasing.

I'll delete all these snippets later and just toss in my own table. Only thing I'm missing now is the requests. (Unfortunately, my table does currently need an allocate due to the magic and building thing).
Last edited by anon9 on Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:36 pm, edited 11 times in total.

LordShotGun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LordShotGun »

anon9 wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:16 am

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(fFastTechnology,Warhammer3.exe,8B 42 5C 33 D2) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,fFastTechnology)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov eax,[rdx+5C]
  mov [rbx+0C],eax
  xor edx,edx
  jmp return

fFastTechnology:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(fFastTechnology)

[DISABLE]

fFastTechnology:
  db 8B 42 5C 33 D2

unregistersymbol(fFastTechnology)
dealloc(newmem)
A bit dirty, but makes tech "instant" (still requires 1 turn). (Tech is turn *100)

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(fNoAmmoUse,Warhammer3.exe,FF C9 89 0C 38) // should be unique

fNoAmmoUse:
  nop 2
registersymbol(fNoAmmoUse)

[DISABLE]

fNoAmmoUse:
  db FF C9 89 0C 38

unregistersymbol(fNoAmmoUse)
Also, no ammo use as requested. Note: This will not recharge your ammo, just stop it from decreasing.

I'll delete all these snippets later and just toss in my own table. Only thing I'm missing now is the requests.
Awesome, no clue how to implement these myself :ph34r: but im looking forward to the level of tables we had in total warhammer 2!

lidarovina
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lidarovina »

They explained in the thread, but I've been adding scripts to the first table uploaded, here is a compiled list I've been using.

I've been getting a odd error with the 'frozen winds: player only', if I turn it off, and turn it on again, it no longer works for some reason. Probably some issue on my end.

All credit goes to the wonderful script writers of this thread, I've just copy and pasted their stuff into cheat engine.
Attachments
Warhammer3 (1).CT
(12.13 KiB) Downloaded 575 times

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Okay, so here is my current table:

I've tried to avoid allocs because of the alloc issues mentioned in the thread, but a few are relatively unavoidable: Magic/Building Mat set, Fast Tech, and Set SP if 0. I've limited the help information to the bare minimum I'd expect someone to need to find these aobs again after a patch, so hopefully fearless mods don't get too upset about the extra kbs used..
  • v0.0.0.2
  • Campaign:
  • Inf Agent Movement
  • Inf Lord Movement
  • Fast Build
  • Fast Tech
  • Fast Recruit
  • No Fund Loss
  • Add SP if 0
  • Script Mod: Set SP to 0
  • Move after action (turn off before your turn starts (including loading) or your move will be 0)
  • Battle:
  • No Spell Limit
  • Super Fast Spellcast
  • No Spell Cooldown
  • No Ammo Use
  • Set Winds of Magic and Building Material Values (v0.0.0.2: You need to wait for the script to find the address, then lock it. Currently "[" is the hotkey to lock)
Note: if you get an allocation error, save and load the game or save and restart the game, then try again. Scripts that require allocation will need to be started on a fresh load.

Note: No spell duration since it also affects summoning. Note: Spell scripts may affect enemies.
Note: No Spell Limit will only stop single point reductions. Overcasting can still use up spell counts.

Disclaimer: I will not be working on Exp or Inf HP (in-battle) and will probably not bother with infinite actions. I think the script I showed is enough of a clue if people want to try for that.

Also, I really hope I don't have to mention this, but please don't try to use cheats online.

Updated for v1.01. I won't be working on WH3 this update, but if someone needs to use my table to help them, feel free.
Attachments
Warhammer3.CT
v0.0.0.2 for patch 1.01
(26.39 KiB) Downloaded 2139 times
Warhammer3.CT
v0.0.0.1
(23.36 KiB) Downloaded 1743 times
Last edited by anon9 on Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:32 pm, edited 8 times in total.

kain200
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain200 »

Diark wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:35 am
kain200 wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:35 pm
Press Ctrl + Alt + A. Paste the script in the auto assembler window. Goto file -> assign to current cheat table. Rename the script if you want and save it
Thanks for the help! I can't seem to get this to work though as I don't know where the "auto assembler" window is. Also i'm not familiar with Ctrl Alt A, I'm able to select the entire code by pressing the little 'select all" button at the top of the block and then using Ctrl C. It lets me paste the code to other stuff but I didn't find anywhere on my cheat engine table to paste it to. I looked through the "table extras" and 'advanced options" and even tried pasting it to the big window at the bottom where all the currently available cheats are. Not sure what to do. Sorry i'm definitely a complete novice at this.

Thanks to anon9 for the extra options added, the no ammo is really cool. Also thanks to lidarovina that just uploaded their version of the table with the extra things in it. I'm using that for now but I would like to figure out how to add these myself.

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

kain200 wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:51 pm
I'm using that for now but I would like to figure out how to add these myself.
Ctrl+Alt+A does this part: Memory View -> Tools -> Auto Assemble ->
You then do Ctrl+C in the text area: Paste code in box ->
Then this assigns the script to the table: File -> Assign to current table.

kain200
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain200 »

anon9 wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:55 pm
kain200 wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:51 pm
I'm using that for now but I would like to figure out how to add these myself.
Ctrl+Alt+A does this part: Memory View -> Tools -> Auto Assemble ->
You then do Ctrl+C in the text area: Paste code in box ->
Then this assigns the script to the table: File -> Assign to current table.
Thanks for clearing that up! I'm sorry to be a bother but when I try to " assign to current table" I get an error that says "You havn't specified a enable section" (and yes, with those spelling/grammatical errors)

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

kain200 wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:03 pm

Thanks for clearing that up! I'm sorry to be a bother but when I try to " assign to current table" I get an error that says "You havn't specified a enable section" (and yes, with those spelling/grammatical errors)
By the top or at the top should be [enabled] (this is what tells the assembler that the code below it should be executed when the script is activated)

Just put that in if it is missing.

TylerK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TylerK »

anon9 wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:29 pm
Nice work so far. I'm echoing the desire for "Agents Can Act Again" that made Recifense's table so good for the second game, but since nobody has gotten it working yet (fearlessrevolution, CH, tables), I'm guessing there's a lot of troublesome game design in the way? There's a lot of things in this game that stall the action, like portals in Tzeentch and Slaanesh realms. I'm pretty happy with all the options available but I'm curious to hear about any hardships for this one.

kain200
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain200 »

Thanks for the help anon9! The [ENABLE] added fixed it. Btw, while trying lidarovina's posted table I noticed that certain options didn't work. Money, construction, recruit, siege supply and tech all gave a 'failure allocating memory near (number) or an "unknown" error. While trying anon9's posted table, the tech and "add SP if zero" scripts gave a similar error.

To anyone else thinking of stuff to add, the unlimited agent action is probably my most wanted option at this point after whats been released so far. I hate how the game treats joining an army as an "action". I walk up to a settlement/army and would like my ice queen to be able to use one action (like damage the walls) and then rejoin me for the battle. Instead, CA thinks she should just stand there like a douche while I fight without her, even if she has plenty of movement to get back to my army for the fight. I tried waiting a turn after damaging the walls and then rejoining her but I see that all breaches repair in just one turn, leaving me to sit outside the settlement besieging it. Ugh. Annoying.

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

TylerK wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:47 pm
anon9 wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:29 pm
Nice work so far. I'm echoing the desire for "Agents Can Act Again" that made Recifense's table so good for the second game, but since nobody has gotten it working yet (fearlessrevolution, CH, tables), I'm guessing there's a lot of troublesome game design in the way? There's a lot of things in this game that stall the action, like portals in Tzeentch and Slaanesh realms. I'm pretty happy with all the options available but I'm curious to hear about any hardships for this one.
Because I'm not using DBVM, so I have to scroll through basically all the related code. While I have an idea of where and how to look, it is still a lot of reading code that has a bunch of jumps and such and it takes a very long time to read.

Why not use DBVM? 16 cores... DBVM has a 20% chance to BSoD per core. At 16 cores, that is 97.185% chance.

There are also all the bugs, performance issues, long load times, etc.

Another issue is the alloc issue. That makes it extra hard to work on things.

@kain200, as mentioned, alloc issue is why I tried to avoid allocs in my table, but a few don't work well without allocs. I clarified that alloc scripts need to be activated on a fresh load of the game (so basically, restart your game).
Last edited by anon9 on Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bubbalito
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bubbalito »

Howdy!
Has anyone been able to modify the Population Surplus (Either the stocked amount or amount generated per turn).
I've been able to do it for specific settlements but can't seem to get it to work on all of them without also giving it to the AI (Which makes for some funny interactions if im being honest but not quite what im looking for)