Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master! Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
P0P0karimu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master! Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by P0P0karimu »

tommy vercetti wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:32 pm
Thanks for the unlocker SvT. Was watching the forums seeing what was going on with this game, after a bunch of ppl got removed from the completed list, there is a few legit completions now so could finally rob their times and unlock order.
89 achievements F, bad as ring of pain game, took all morning to sort this one out, anyways enjoy. :ph34r:
Thanks bro :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Balader
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master! Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by Balader »

guys i edited about 3-4k points of achievements only and my account is 50k at total and i did the timings correct in the unlockers will i be banned eventually? or is there a way to get away?

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

Balader wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:35 pm
guys i edited about 3-4k points of achievements only and my account is 50k at total and i did the timings correct in the unlockers will i be banned eventually? or is there a way to get away?
You are cheating, what do you think? Yes, you can have your gamerscore reset and/or your account completely banned. You are cheating. The table creators, members of this or any other community are not responsible for what happens to you while using cheats. Use it at your own risk.

Balader
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Balader »

headwhosmegs wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:06 pm
Balader wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:35 pm
You are cheating, what do you think? Yes, you can have your gamerscore reset and/or your account completely banned. You are cheating. The table creators, members of this or any other community are not responsible for what happens to you while using cheats. Use it at your own risk.
to be honest i would like to get that cheater thnigie in profile i have no problem of getting a gs reset but the thing keeps my mind busy is the account ban i have many games in it thats what bothers me the most tbh but i doubt they will ban the account at first

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

Balader wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:47 pm
to be honest i would like to get that cheater thnigie in profile i have no problem of getting a gs reset but the thing keeps my mind busy is the account ban i have many games in it thats what bothers me the most tbh but i doubt they will ban the account at first
I don't, and have never encouraged anyone to use these tables to cheat on leaderboards, or abuse the achievement system.
I played one too many very time consuming games that either had save file bugs or achievements refusing to unlock despite meeting the unlock requirements. That's why I started making these tables, and it's the only reason why I think you should use them :) It's also fun for me to figure these things out.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

SvT wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:08 pm
Balader wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:47 pm
I don't, and have never encouraged anyone to use these tables to cheat on leaderboards, or abuse the achievement system.
I played one too many very time consuming games that either had save file bugs or achievements refusing to unlock despite meeting the unlock requirements. That's why I started making these tables, and it's the only reason why I think you should use them :) It's also fun for me to figure these things out.

And this is why I enjoy testing your tables and using them. We share a similar philosophy about 'cheating'. If the devs can't be bothered to fix something or is known to be stubborn to unlock correctly and would require a series of convoluted steps to unlock something or even an entire playthrough of say a 20-25hr period just to get that one achievement, I'm all for these tables. I personally only use SvT's unlockers for obscure random games I start and find myself getting sick of playing and feel compelled to not leave the 1k incomplete.

With that being said, you're cheating, you can be banned and there's no reason for you to believe your gamerscore will be reset as a warning. There are tons of people who get banned outright because they are careless or carefree about how they unlock hundreds of thousands of gamerscore a month. Use it at your own risk and more power to you if you think you'll receive a slap on the wrist for using your legitimate account to cheat.

hbiclan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbiclan »

my gamerscore got reset at 230k like 5 years ago. I didn't lose my owned games though. I also don't know if it screwed up matchmaking with my gamertag, maybe it's blacklisted or something, seems I'm always getting matched up with super high level players.

most of that was legit which was hard earned myself and quite honestly I think it's a terrible and maybe even irresponsible policy of microsoft to completely wipe someone's gamerscore cause they cheated, maybe just the game but not the entirety, because some people have invested a lot of time. I understand the whole setting an example but lets be honest it's just video games it's not a capital offense. Sometimes you really wonder about the kinds of people who are in charge who allows these kinds of things to happen. I think some kids have killed themselves after getting their gamerscores reset, probably settled out of court

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

Well it sets a bad precedent if you don't punish people for cheating when you've caught them red handed. What kind of message does that send to people who play legitimately? Every platform, dev, publisher and every competitive sport/organisation unanimously stands against cheating, hacking and unfair performance enhancers, so it's not like this is a newfound concept. It's their platform, their community, and their rules whether you like it or not. And suggesting that kids kill themselves because their gamerscore gets reset is going a bit too far and it would mean there are far more serious, underlying and disturbing issues going on than some simple gamerscore reset. You cheat, you get caught, you get punished. And it doesn't matter if you unlocked 99 achievements and hacked 1, you're still a cheater, plain and simple. If you didn't earn it, it's cheating by definition. If the achievement is broken and you earned it with 3rd party tools, cheat engine or illegal mods, it's cheating. There's nothing really more to say about it and the fact you've already had your gamerscore reset tells me you don't seem to agree with being punished for cheating which makes no sense at all.

edit: And Xbox doesn't flag people as cheaters anymore like they used to for the Xbox 360 but some games have a system in place that will shadow ban you and force matchmaking with other undesirables (cheaters, hackers, offensive players etc..). Being grouped with high levelled players is pretty vague, but in any case, has no bearing on the players skill at all which is generally how matchmaking works in the vast majority of games. If you go on Fortnite with a fresh account, you'll be paired up with people with level 100-200 but they play like garbage because grinding levels =/= skill.

Balader
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Balader »

Damn the only thing i wanted by doing this was getting tagged as a cheater in the profile like a badge ahaha unfortunately i wont have it...

and i searched through microsoft forums and other achievement unlocker forums etc and they all say the same at first u just got a gamerscore reset and thats fine by me but i hope it wont happen because of a 2-3k.

im all okay about they are standing against cheater and stuff but i think it is wrong to ban an account just because a trainer is used in the singleplayer game its extremely restrictive and none other platform has a stand against trainers like microsoft(steam,gog etc) maybe i just wanna have fun after i finish the game just by one shotting enemies or i just dont wanna grind 30hours to get a weapon in a jprg its ridicilious they ban you for using a trainer in a singleplayer you own lol in my opinion people should be free to do whatever they want or whatever they want to mess in a singleplayer game they OWN

Balader
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Balader »

hbiclan wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:42 am
my gamerscore got reset at 230k like 5 years ago. I didn't lose my owned games though. I also don't know if it screwed up matchmaking with my gamertag, maybe it's blacklisted or something, seems I'm always getting matched up with super high level players.

most of that was legit which was hard earned myself and quite honestly I think it's a terrible and maybe even irresponsible policy of microsoft to completely wipe someone's gamerscore cause they cheated, maybe just the game but not the entirety, because some people have invested a lot of time. I understand the whole setting an example but lets be honest it's just video games it's not a capital offense. Sometimes you really wonder about the kinds of people who are in charge who allows these kinds of things to happen. I think some kids have killed themselves after getting their gamerscores reset, probably settled out of court
Did you get an account ban i wonder or only gs reset?

bc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bc17 »

edit
Last edited by bc17 on Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Balader
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Balader »

bc17 wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:05 am
We are here on fearlessrevolution, should we really discuss using any of the tables or trainers could get you banned or reset :D ?
actually im not complaining about that just curious about why they have policy on banning players on singleplayer its dumb i think

hbiclan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbiclan »

headwhosmegs wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am
Well it sets a bad precedent if you don't punish people for cheating when you've caught them red handed. What kind of message does that send to people who play legitimately? Every platform, dev, publisher and every competitive sport/organisation unanimously stands against cheating, hacking and unfair performance enhancers, so it's not like this is a newfound concept. It's their platform, their community, and their rules whether you like it or not. And suggesting that kids kill themselves because their gamerscore gets reset is going a bit too far and it would mean there are far more serious, underlying and disturbing issues going on than some simple gamerscore reset. You cheat, you get caught, you get punished. And it doesn't matter if you unlocked 99 achievements and hacked 1, you're still a cheater, plain and simple. If you didn't earn it, it's cheating by definition. If the achievement is broken and you earned it with 3rd party tools, cheat engine or illegal mods, it's cheating. There's nothing really more to say about it and the fact you've already had your gamerscore reset tells me you don't seem to agree with being punished for cheating which makes no sense at all.

edit: And Xbox doesn't flag people as cheaters anymore like they used to for the Xbox 360 but some games have a system in place that will shadow ban you and force matchmaking with other undesirables (cheaters, hackers, offensive players etc..). Being grouped with high levelled players is pretty vague, but in any case, has no bearing on the players skill at all which is generally how matchmaking works in the vast majority of games. If you go on Fortnite with a fresh account, you'll be paired up with people with level 100-200 but they play like garbage because grinding levels =/= skill.
everything you say is arguably true. myself however i prefer to look at it from more of a distanced, larger perspective. personally im not really that invested in video games or living my life through them or whatever, so it doesn't make me feel that guilty about cheating in them if i do. i honestly shouldn't even be playing them period. i used to have a legit social life with lots of friends and even a girlfriend lol. sometimes its more fun to steal the gamescore than it is to actually play the game, not only because the games suck complteely and i would waste my life playing them otherwise, but also because i know theres people like you out there "tisk tisk" ing and holier - than - thou about something that little kids play and it's funny. also to get back since microsoft stole / reset all my legit earned gamerscore.

bigdawg11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bigdawg11 »

GREAT JOB SVT!! 1000 / 1000

hahaman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hahaman »

hbiclan wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:07 am
headwhosmegs wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

everything you say is arguably true. myself however i prefer to look at it from more of a distanced, larger perspective. personally im not really that invested in video games or living my life through them or whatever, so it doesn't make me feel that guilty about cheating in them if i do. i honestly shouldn't even be playing them period. i used to have a legit social life with lots of friends and even a girlfriend lol. sometimes its more fun to steal the gamescore than it is to actually play the game, not only because the games suck complteely and i would waste my life playing them otherwise, but also because i know theres people like you out there "tisk tisk" ing and holier - than - thou about something that little kids play and it's funny. also to get back since microsoft stole / reset all my legit earned gamerscore.
Xbox 360 was a closed system just like every other console is.. Tinkering with that will get you banned either with modding or achs.. The trainers however are a different thing as its on Windows only and Ms dont bother checking it unless its Multiplayer.. Also unless some site like Trueachievements report someone themselves.. They tried to report me on atomicrops that i had only 760/1000 and never even had any intention of completing because i tried a table from here the first time and the timings and the achs were off.. Instantly deleted my acocunt of over 10 years there as there are way too much whiners on that site who have got way too much time to work for free as volunteers to catch people having thier achs unlcoked timing by 5mins