Rune Factory 4 Special

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Rune Factory 4 Special

Post by ajip2 »

Algester wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:12 am
ok for plant growth the maximum number you could probably go is 100, as 3 is too little for crystal flowers and 25 is still quarter point for them
Total plant growth should be in byte [rbp] through byte [rbp+3].

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

ajip2 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:28 am
Algester wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:12 am
ok for plant growth the maximum number you could probably go is 100, as 3 is too little for crystal flowers and 25 is still quarter point for them
Total plant growth should be in byte [rbp] through byte [rbp+3].
It is but that data is only useful for getting level 10 seeds for what ever reasons you might need as your "instant" growth script ignores the "growth" level flag so you can't use scicles to "grind the seed"

Also noting that the instant harvest code is probably counter productive but I have to do some long term checking to know what it exactly does (can you get giant crops if your crops are still marked as "small") since it only took the plant "1" day from 0-100

ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ajip2 »

Algester wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:09 am
It is but that data is only useful for getting level 10 seeds for what ever reasons you might need as your "instant" growth script ignores the "growth" level flag so you can't use scicles to "grind the seed"

Also noting that the instant harvest code is probably counter productive but I have to do some long term checking to know what it exactly does (can you get giant crops if your crops are still marked as "small") since it only took the plant "1" day from 0-100
Sorry for my bad english.

Like you said 3 is too little and 25 still quarter for crystal flower, so why not use value max growth day from plant itself.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

ajip2 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:52 am
Algester wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:09 am

Sorry for my bad english.

Like you said 3 is too little and 25 still quarter for crystal flower, so why not use value max growth day from plant itself.
Already did but I didnt upload the table yet

Speaking of which do you possibly have any ideas how to make a shifted by in cheat engine? I'm trying to have a go at item crafting editing

ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ajip2 »

Try use shr/shl. For craft editing i just do it manually using windows calculator. Ex. 3 firewyrm scale (384*100000)+(384*400)+384= 384E1384.