Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Shirokaido »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:56 am
AegisLegend wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:48 pm
CoffeeKitty wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:20 pm
highlighted item pointer doesn't seem to grab anything for me, AOB must be off, is it like this for anyone else?
Was working fine for me last night.
tried it again today, doesn't work, any thoughts?

Not running any mods or anything that may change the AOB
Get fresh downloads. I was just using this earlier.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

yungsheng123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yungsheng123 »

Any script to allow my heavy bow gun to use all ammo type ?

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

Can anyone provide some insight as to how I can get the game to run without crashing?
I'd like a step by step if someone can provide as to how you get it to work without issue.
I have posted what I do a few comments back if you want to check that.

TestAcc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TestAcc »

I've kinda messed around a bit with this table as well as the one on the Nexus.
did invul, stamina, sharpness and no crafting requirements.
Also added a 1 to my HR (9 (i think) to 19)
Reversed all before I quit (including my HR)

Now I seem to crash when I select a camp for missions. I was wondering if anyone has any experience, especially regarding the hunter exp? I might have messed up my HR (which is the only I can think of that I may have messed up)

I'll be happy to post logs if there is a way to find it.

kzpd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kzpd »

seergaze wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:53 pm
I added some event items with the "highlighted item editor" (Changed some mining stuff into event tickets)

But this doesn't seem to trigger the ability to craft event weapons in the armory

I think I need to make the game think that I've "obtained" the item instead of swapping it in the item box

Anyone got a workaround for this issue?
Remember to back up your saves before doing experiments like this. Cuz bad actions can cause your "new" armor to be locked forever ;)

nanoir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nanoir »

where is the character editor option? =/

DON8374
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DON8374 »

Hi, I was wondering what would be the best way to unlock all layered armor through smithy? I've been combining shop mods and CE, but it takes too long just buying every ticket then turning them in. thanks

ErakezZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ErakezZ »

wasn't there a way to have infinit time on item duration ? like if i use a buff item ? so it goes longer than 20 sek.

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

I looked back here and saw that Squall has added some options for endemic life. I had just made a post in Marcus' thread with some of what I had been able to find for the number of endemic life species caught in each size category.

I don't know if it might be of help or not for working out the details, but you can find the post with the modified table through this link here in case it may. I think I included all the items I had observed within the post, but let me know if there are any questions and I will try to assist.

Tnes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tnes »

Venator wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:53 pm
I looked back here and saw that Squall has added some options for endemic life. I had just made a post in Marcus' thread with some of what I had been able to find for the number of endemic life species caught in each size category.

I don't know if it might be of help or not for working out the details, but you can find the post with the modified table through this link here in case it may. I think I included all the items I had observed within the post, but let me know if there are any questions and I will try to assist.
Oh, Very nice job. This is basically the thing I've been waiting for. If you manage to complete the list, and find all the pointers for the hunters note size values, you've atleast made one person very happy. Thanks for the hard work!

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Huh..so apparently with all my hopping between PC and PS4 while waiting for Iceborne..I never fought KT on PC. I don't even have him in my log -_- The old quest mod that enabled it constantly hasn't been updated it seems. Could that even be done with CE?

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:25 pm
Huh..so apparently with all my hopping between PC and PS4 while waiting for Iceborne..I never fought KT on PC. I don't even have him in my log -_- The old quest mod that enabled it constantly hasn't been updated it seems. Could that even be done with CE?
The events going on with the PC version right now have made Kulve Taroth available for another couple of weeks still. You can launch it from the quest giver at the Gathering Hub.

That aside, there is a way to do it with Cheat Engine currently. The specific option to which you are referring is gone for good, from what I understand. However, there is an option on Marcus' table that allows you to force a quest to be a different quest. That is to say, you select a quest normally and have the table force the game to take you into "Banquet in the Earthen Hall" or "The Fury of El Dorado." While it's actually available from Capcom, though, I'd suggest doing it normally.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Venator wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:24 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:25 pm
The events going on with the PC version right now have made Kulve Taroth available for another couple of weeks still. You can launch it from the quest giver at the Gathering Hub.

That aside, there is a way to do it with Cheat Engine currently. The specific option to which you are referring is gone for good, from what I understand. However, there is an option on Marcus' table that allows you to force a quest to be a different quest. That is to say, you select a quest normally and have the table force the game to take you into "Banquet in the Earthen Hall" or "The Fury of El Dorado." While it's actually available from Capcom, though, I'd suggest doing it normally.
Huh..is it really active? I checked before posting and it says its not currently available. I'm online and in the HUB, same way I did it on PS4. I'll give it another shot and see if I can get it going. If not, I'll try the quest override. Thanks!

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

btw stracker loader does the samething as the crc right? or do i still run the crc from here?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

jasonthe13 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:39 am
btw stracker loader does the samething as the crc right? or do i still run the crc from here?
CRC is gone, its no longer there.