Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cakkuz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Cakkuz »

Used the table to modify my MR after unlocking the cap at 50 (51-69) and my MR got stuck, as if it was capped again, even tho it's below the next cap.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Apocalypse195
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Apocalypse195 »

Cakkuz wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:47 pm
Used the table to modify my MR after unlocking the cap at 50 (51-69) and my MR got stuck, as if it was capped again, even tho it's below the next cap.
I havent used that function on this version, but in a previous one before Iceborne, changing your rank changes just the rank, not your total experience. Your experience is likely still the same, and thus wont visibly increase. I don't know if this is still an issue of course, but that is my guess. Of course, back then the table also had a pointer for experience so it was easy to fix.

raeyvolution
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raeyvolution »

QiLin wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:50 pm
raeyvolution wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:20 pm
Umm hello guys,

I want to continue my MHW after vacuuming back in Sept, hence I missed a lot of events...
I remembered that this thread had Give All Items feature, but for some reason in this Iceborne update I couldnt find it on the Table...
Is it currently disabled? I just wanted the pre-Iceborne event items tbh..

Thanks again for the awesome works guys!
If you know the itemID of the pre-IB items that you want, you can just use the highlighted item pointer to put it in your box
Ahh, thank you very much! Will do just that then...

Jzzzzzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jzzzzzz »

Flamew1ng wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:20 am
How well do the table and CRC bypass work with the current patch? Planning on getting Iceborne but i'm afraid to do so until i know for certain the cheats and performance enhancements actually work with it

Knowing my luck, it's propably only a matter of time before Crapcom releases a new patch that wrecks everything...
CRC works just fine, the table is not as good as it use to be but it still being actively updated. Not sure about the performance enhancements though

Jzzzzzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jzzzzzz »

Cakkuz wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:47 pm
The cap is also capped by guiding land level, so maybe modify that as well to see if it can trigger the mission

tukaka241997
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tukaka241997 »

Thanks for the work, but may i ask that do we have the option to add Decorations yet? I know a mod that allow us to buy Decos on Nexus, but it's a bit complicate.

doctorsdose
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doctorsdose »

Anyone know if multiple powertalons and armortalons can be stacked?

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

i dont think they can doctorsdose how ever im prettey sure if you have both the say power charm and power talon that you get effects from both of them or at least it worked that way in other mh games i played

doctorsdose
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doctorsdose »

karenaki wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:33 am
i dont think they can doctorsdose how ever im prettey sure if you have both the say power charm and power talon that you get effects from both of them or at least it worked that way in other mh games i played
Thank you Kare. I was wondering if you could use the item pointer and change the max carry and carry multiple to see if you get higher values. Alternatively also wondered if you can change other slots to armor talon to see if it registers and stacks. I wanna check to see if the talons are a unique and exclusive state or if it's applied as a value but I'm not at home now to check :sleep:

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Just to let Squall8 know that the 1 jewel maxes don't work well with iceborne on the 2nd stats on some jewels (fortify/attack boost jewel for example). Be nice if it's reworked to fit those gems as well if it exist.

CEnewb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CEnewb »

Hey peeps, I'm quite new to using cheat engine. Can someone help me with debugging.
As in getting it to actually work. Whenever CE tries to attach the debugger to MH, the game just closes.

MaytheFlowerFly
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MaytheFlowerFly »

CEnewb wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:42 am
Hey peeps, I'm quite new to using cheat engine. Can someone help me with debugging.
As in getting it to actually work. Whenever CE tries to attach the debugger to MH, the game just closes.
That would be the anti tamper software in MHW. Download the CRC that is with the table on the first page

CEnewb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CEnewb »

MaytheFlowerFly wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:09 am
CEnewb wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:42 am
That would be the anti tamper software in MHW. Download the CRC that is with the table on the first page
I tried using the CRC but the result is the same. The game closes as soon as CE attempts to attach the debugger.

momonga97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by momonga97 »

Game crashes when attempting to load save with CRC reset active. Is it outdated?

Ptarmigann
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ptarmigann »

How do I get rid of stuff in the wrong category? I've accidentally turned a jewel into a streamstone and now I cannot sell it or turn it back.