Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NemesisBP
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by NemesisBP »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:34 am
Update: OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V3

Can download on the main post

Added Mod ID Scripts. Can now change mods to anything you want.
Load the UE4 Engine in the UE4 Dumper section first
Click Get Mod ID in Mods section of your gear
Change the mod to whatever you want it to be.

Added Mod Unlocks. Simply change to Unlocked and both mod slots will be unlocked.
Added No Skill Cooldowns to My player section since people cant seem to find it in the affects everyone section
Added Legendary Rarity Drops to My player section since people cant seem to find it in the affects everyone section
Added Skill Cooldown (Use Skill and wait for Cooldown to start) From idles old script as requested by user
Added Is Apocalypse Item? If set to use will change your gear to Apocalypse in the name. No idea what this does.. but i found it so added it

Removed the Accolades/Emotes section since it only seems to work for about half the users.
Thanks a lot for the quick update on the table regarding my skill cooldown request and also on the other updates. :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

NemesisBP wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:22 am
Yellowsub wrote:

Added Mod Unlocks. Simply change to Unlocked and both mod slots will be unlocked.
Added No Skill Cooldowns to My player section since people cant seem to find it in the affects everyone section
Added Legendary Rarity Drops to My player section since people cant seem to find it in the affects everyone section
Added Skill Cooldown (Use Skill and wait for Cooldown to start) From idles old script as requested by user
Added Is Apocalypse Item? If set to use will change your gear to Apocalypse in the name. No idea what this does.. but i found it so added it

Removed the Accolades/Emotes section since it only seems to work for about half the users.
Thanks a lot for the quick update on the table regarding my skill cooldown request and also on the other updates. :D
Np, Enjoy

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

isamudysan wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:18 am
Yellowsub wrote:

Yellowsub, thanks for adding the legendary rarity drops to My Player section. i do apologize for not looking in the Affects Everyone section of the CT, because i thought/assume that each section would have their own and enabling it would only apply for said section. Again, my apologies and thank you.
No worries.. Enjoy the table and the new hacks

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

anyone else not getting the LUA box pop up?

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:33 am
anyone else not getting the LUA box pop up?
Did u turn on the ue4 engine? Get id scripts won't work if u don't turn it on. And please be patient when activating the engine.. depending on the speed of your pc it can take a few to load

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Yes sir. Usually the first thing i do when i load into a lobby. I am able to fly and everything else

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:26 am
Yes sir. Usually the first thing i do when i load into a lobby. I am able to fly and everything else
Hmm. So is it working for you or is the window just not opening? Not sure what the previous problem was. Did u get it working?

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:32 am
isamudysan wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:

Yellowsub, thanks for adding the legendary rarity drops to My Player section. i do apologize for not looking in the Affects Everyone section of the CT, because i thought/assume that each section would have their own and enabling it would only apply for said section. Again, my apologies and thank you.
Accolades works but only on player 1 (you).
Works fine to me for personal for yourself.

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Window not opening, program will flash in the toolbar. Not sure if it's something with 7.3 or not.

EDIT: got it working by reinstalling CE
Last edited by GiftigerGott on Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:14 pm
Window not opening, program will flash in the toolbar. Not sure if it's something with 7.3 or not.
Hmm that's weird. I use 7.3 and never had this issue before. Im not even sure what would cause that honestly

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Jstatikk wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:43 am
Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:32 am
isamudysan wrote:

Accolades works but only on player 1 (you).
Works fine to me for personal for yourself.
Yes and it worked fine for myself to. But if not done exactly the correct way people's accolades get stuck in a loop and it seems to only work for about 50% of the people that use it. It's just a bit too risky for me to keep the script in. Don't want anyone screwing up there game.

On a side not, if someone really wanted to try it they can download v2 and use that. It still had the accolade hack in it. But it's on them if they mess something up

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:25 pm
GiftigerGott wrote:
Hmm that's weird. I use 7.3 and never had this issue before. Im not even sure what would cause that honestly
I just uninstalled CE and reinstalled, all good. Who knows never happened before

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:36 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:25 pm
GiftigerGott wrote:
I just uninstalled CE and reinstalled, all good. Who knows never happened before
That works, glad u got it fixed

Nikisha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nikisha »

Hi, I'm pretty new to this and didn't exactly find a tutorial on how to use this (but perhaps I didn't look hard enough). May I ask how I get this to work? I have the newest version of the game 1.16 and opened table 1.16 v3 in Cheat Engine 7.3. But when I click through the settings my "Unreal Engine" gives error: No process selected and the "Player" under the outriders section can't be clicked.

What am I doing wrong and how do I get this to work?

The reason I want to use this is only for personal improvement so things like credit and gear for just myself, and as far as I understood this won't be caught by cheat detection so I can still play with randoms online right?

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Nikisha wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:00 pm
Hi, I'm pretty new to this and didn't exactly find a tutorial on how to use this (but perhaps I didn't look hard enough). May I ask how I get this to work? I have the newest version of the game 1.16 and opened table 1.16 v3 in Cheat Engine 7.3. But when I click through the settings my "Unreal Engine" gives error: No process selected and the "Player" under the outriders section can't be clicked.

What am I doing wrong and how do I get this to work?

The reason I want to use this is only for personal improvement so things like credit and gear for just myself, and as far as I understood this won't be caught by cheat detection so I can still play with randoms online right?
at the top there is a 'monitor' next to the folder, click on it and then Outriders