Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lil_Kami
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by lil_Kami »

I uh. Just used both value table and the previous layered armor table to make it easy for some of you guys. I hope this is allowed!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Layered Armor Table.CT
(39.79 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

EFHT wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:27 am
Hi guys.i make some mistake by this table.now my armor box has somthing not right.
when i buy some armor into box,and save in individual slot,a same armor will show in other slot.
when i equip some one,other same one has equiped too.
looks like one armor display in two slot at same time.
now i want to 100% clean my armor box ,what shold i do?
thank for all help.
PS:English is not my mother tongue,post might not read well :sleep:
• Restore a save backup (if you were smart).
• Start over, this time backing up your saves regularly.
! Don't go around poking at stuff you're not familiar with, while not having the foresight to make save backups before using third-party software and code that is definitely not intended and can cause sometimes severe problems.

EgonThyPickle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EgonThyPickle »

doomwad765 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:27 pm
Jirodyne wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:08 pm
doomwad765 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:55 pm
Almost all of the old scripts stopped working, and as a result needed to be removed. The list of scripts has not been updated to reflect this, possibly because people are working on updating them.
right now, our only option is to morph some Decorations into others, and can't actually add in new ones.
What I did was get rid of all of my Dragon Resistance decos, which I never use anyway, and I've been using the item melder to make dragon res jewels to swap for the things I actually need. Takes a little time, but isn't that difficult.
Would you mind explaining how you're swapping the decos?

coolbond
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by coolbond »

caliber1942 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:12 am
CRC bypass MHW Version 399335 10.12.00

run program, follow instructions, leave running until you are ready to quit game

password:
frf

best,
Cal
for some reason as soon as i try to start the program it crashes monster hunter, any solutions?

steven1503
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by steven1503 »

Possible to get all decorations option?

Phones
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Phones »

Hello there!
I am looking for a working CT for some Guild Card edits, because I want to match my PC save with my PS4 save, but all tables I could find didnt work. Call me stupid or shit, but I couldnt find it in Squall8s table anything about it.

fanta9988
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fanta9988 »

Hello everyone, I would like to know if the cheat table is final or is it in development to make it like the previous one before the arrival of Iceborne?

Because some features like for example weapon buffs, or experience bonuses, or killing in one go were really interesting depending on what we wanted to do, online as well as solo.

So I hope the table will evolve and I thank again the developer for what he could do to make a table quickly compatible with the game.

Sofiacatte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sofiacatte »

This could be a really stupid question, and im sorry if it is, but im unreasonably angry at this game right now, so forgive me.

In icebourne, does anyone currently have a way to get all the decorations? Really, really tired of the bad game design that is having to put in over a thousand hours into a game to be able to build end game sets, because lacking decorations.

EFHT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EFHT »

LCHLH wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:39 am
EFHT wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:27 am
Hi guys.i make some mistake by this table.now my armor box has somthing not right.
when i buy some armor into box,and save in individual slot,a same armor will show in other slot.
when i equip some one,other same one has equiped too.
looks like one armor display in two slot at same time.
now i want to 100% clean my armor box ,what shold i do?
thank for all help.
PS:English is not my mother tongue,post might not read well :sleep:
• Restore a save backup (if you were smart).
• Start over, this time backing up your saves regularly.
! Don't go around poking at stuff you're not familiar with, while not having the foresight to make save backups before using third-party software and code that is definitely not intended and can cause sometimes severe problems.
yes i have backup,but when i check it, it's not right too. :oops:
what ever, Thank u so mach :) .

chivs688
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chivs688 »

Does this help with the movement frametime bug in the game at all? Is all I would want to use it for, and seen it theorised that it's tied to the anti-cheat.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Table updated.

Major thanks to LCHLH and Kaleina for providing updated DDLs for layered armor. And thanks to CoffeeKitty for providing a list of item IDs for IB, that will be added to the DDL in the upcoming days.

Just one thing to note for the 1 jewel script, the secondary skills sometimes don't take effect. I'll have to look into that more once I get farther.

I hope to get everything done by next week, but we'll see how it goes.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Sofiacatte wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:35 am
This could be a really stupid question, and im sorry if it is, but im unreasonably angry at this game right now, so forgive me.

In icebourne, does anyone currently have a way to get all the decorations? Really, really tired of the bad game design that is having to put in over a thousand hours into a game to be able to build end game sets, because lacking decorations.
All at once? I'd recommend against any and every "give all" thing, but one at a time should be easy.
Here's how you do it; should be easy enough to understand I hope:
EFHT wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:42 am
You make backups before you start cheating. You test out if everything works fine, and if yes you make another backup. The reason I don't ever use cloud saves is because they're more than capable to backup a messed up save, whereas manually it's safer.

Sofiacatte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sofiacatte »

LCHLH wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:39 am
Sofiacatte wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:35 am

All at once? I'd recommend against any and every "give all" thing, but one at a time should be easy.
Here's how you do it; should be easy enough to understand I hope:
EFHT wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:42 am
You make backups before you start cheating. You test out if everything works fine, and if yes you make another backup. The reason I don't ever use cloud saves is because they're more than capable to backup a messed up save, whereas manually it's safer.
I don't actually see that option on the table from the first page of this thread for IB. Which table are you using?

NineNein
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NineNein »

Is there any way to save edited armor? mine just reset every time I open the game.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Sofiacatte wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:45 am
I don't actually see that option on the table from the first page of this thread for IB. Which table are you using?
It's a script from Marcus101RR's table as you can see from the non-blurred [Marcus101RR's Scripts] container- it had the item box working before the last update by Squall8, but now Highlighted Item Pointer > [Item Box] should get you the same address.
Or hell, you can find it yourself manually by scanning for an item or deco you have lots of (and can sell to progress the scan), then scrolling down a bunch to get to the last deco; that's how I did it before any "highlighted" script was made to work. I can't code to save my life, but I can read the matrix somehow :ph34r: .