Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
myrahz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by myrahz »

[QUOTE="myrahz, post: 136708, member: 41952"]

Hello everyone, I am attempting to use fullbright, everything else works but I can't seem to figure why fullbright doesn't.

I'm using GOG version 1.4.0.3 and AMD CPU, already fixed the engine adresses but I am getting :

[MEDIA=imgur]o4bbFMo[/MEDIA]

This prevents me from enabling the script.

[/QUOTE]

Dunno if its due to either being AMD or GOG 1.4.0.3 but I've managed to fix it.

[CODE]{ Game : Terraria.exe

Version:

Date : 2020-05-22

Author : Okami-x

This script does blah blah blah

}

define(fullbright2, Terraria.Graphics.Light.LegacyLighting::doColors_Mode0_Swipe+12A)

define(address2,Terraria.Lighting::set_Mode+1E)

[ENABLE]

//Use LegacyEngine instead of NewEngine

address2+1:

db 84

//---------------------------

assert(fullbright2, D9 ?? 08 D9 45 BC)

alloc(fullbright_mem2, 1024)

label(fullbright_ret2)

fullbright_mem2:

mov [esi+8],(float)0.5

mov [esi+10],(float)0.5

mov [esi+18],(float)0.5

fld dword ptr [esi+8]

fld dword ptr [ebp-44]

jmp fullbright_ret2

fullbright2:

jmp fullbright_mem2

nop

fullbright_ret2:

[DISABLE]

address2+1:

db 80

dealloc(fullbright_mem2)

fullbright2:

fld dword ptr [esi+8]

fld dword ptr [ebp-44][/CODE]

Apparently on my version of the game the memory part containing Terraria.Graphics.Light.LegacyLighting::doColors_Mode0_Swipe is 12E and not 12A as the script originally shows:

[MEDIA=imgur]Tt3wZHo[/MEDIA]

Changed the line from

[CODE]define(fullbright2, Terraria.Graphics.Light.LegacyLighting::doColors_Mode0_Swipe+12A)[/CODE]

to

[CODE]define(fullbright2, Terraria.Graphics.Light.LegacyLighting::doColors_Mode0_Swipe+12E)[/CODE]

And it is correctly working.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Saurion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saurion »

[QUOTE="yourlootismine, post: 136686, member: 9464"]

There is a feature in a mod for 1.3 which allows you to vacuum all items on the map to you. Of course it no longer works now. It would be great if this was in the table though!

[/QUOTE]

If you grab Okami_x's latest code list it has Scripts by Las0mbra at the bottom. One of which is an "Extended Grab Radius", that covers a 420 block area around you. It Should meet your needs

Thanks to Las0mbra and Okami for the work.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

[QUOTE="myrahz, post: 136708, member: 41952"]

Hello everyone, I am attempting to use fullbright, everything else works but I can't seem to figure why fullbright doesn't.

I'm using GOG version 1.4.0.3 and AMD CPU, already fixed the engine adresses but I am getting :

[MEDIA=imgur]o4bbFMo[/MEDIA]

This prevents me from enabling the script.

[/QUOTE]

No idea how it works for AMD AND the GoG version, but, make sure the numbers fit

[MEDIA=imgur]a/ilPdGZJ[/MEDIA]
Last edited by LCHLH on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kenu »

Is it possible to guarantee results? example the Enchanted Sword, always be able to pull it from the stone or always be able to guarantee drop rates? I thought Luck affected that as well but I am not seeing much difference when I change Luck.

Saurion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saurion »

[QUOTE="Kenu, post: 136724, member: 2287"]

Is it possible to guarantee results? example the Enchanted Sword, always be able to pull it from the stone or always be able to guarantee drop rates? I thought Luck affected that as well but I am not seeing much difference when I change Luck.

[/QUOTE]

It is my understanding that specifics like the enchanted sword and chest contents are set when the world is generated. Luck would only affect items of random chance like loot drops/fishing and the similar.

I have always used a map edit program like TEdit to scan my worlds and view items of a fixed nature. If there are sword shrines and if they are true or false shrines. Other items like pyramids, Living wood trees, Jungle shrines, and even viewing container and its contents are viewable in TEdit. You can also edit in a chest with the desired items if you like.

You can find a link to TEdit on the Official Terraria Wiki if you search for it.

myrahz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by myrahz »

[QUOTE="LCHLH, post: 136717, member: 6072"]

No idea how it works for AMD AND the GoG version, but, make sure the numbers fit

[MEDIA=imgur]a/ilPdGZJ[/MEDIA]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I already found and posted a fix for it :)

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

[QUOTE="myrahz, post: 136740, member: 41952"]

Thanks, but I already found and posted a fix for it :)

[/QUOTE]

derp, while I was putting together the image and posting, you've solved it already, nice

woopboop123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by woopboop123 »

Tmodloader has been updated and published to Steam as free dlc, is it possible to update the previous cheat table for version 0.11.7.2?

DarkCat77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarkCat77 »

Are some of the Force Effects like Yoyo Glove, Magma Stone not working for some of you guys?
Last edited by DarkCat77 on Mon May 25, 2020 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reminess
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reminess »

Could someone upload a table with a correct working nice brightness option, I'm quite new to using cheatengine, thanks.

Lions
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lions »

Could we get a "reveal map" script or something, i have seen it on a paid trainer, but you have to pay stupid amounts to get it, its all legit but wondering if anyone could make it here

Saurion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saurion »

[QUOTE="Lions, post: 136824, member: 42012"]

Could we get a "reveal map" script or something, i have seen it on a paid trainer, but you have to pay stupid amounts to get it, its all legit but wondering if anyone could make it here

[/QUOTE]

TerraMap and TEdit are map viewing programs that are free and are available on the Official Terraria Wiki. It will scan your world save and create a PNG of your map that you can look over any time you want.

[automerge]1590408448[/automerge]

[QUOTE="Reminess, post: 136818, member: 42009"]

Could someone upload a table with a correct working nice brightness option, I'm quite new to using cheatengine, thanks.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Reminess,

Okama_x posted about this, #336 in this thread and I expanded on the instructions in post #350. Happy gaming.
Last edited by Saurion on Mon May 25, 2020 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JCarter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JCarter »

Hey guys, can I somehow spawn a certain amount of an item with this table? I've seen fishing thing at the bottom of the table, but it seems quite long for me, since I want to fill my Journey character's research and looking for fastest way to do so. Can you advice me something? Thanks in advance!

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

[QUOTE="JCarter, post: 136829, member: 42015"]

Hey guys, can I somehow spawn a certain amount of an item with this table? I've seen fishing thing at the bottom of the table, but it seems quite long for me, since I want to fill my Journey character's research and looking for fastest way to do so. Can you advice me something? Thanks in advance!

[/QUOTE]

Get one of the item and use the "Right clicking don't decrease the items in stack" script. Don't do that on "treasure bag" type items that are opened with right click inside the inventory, best to just farm those normally.

Actually spawning an item (that's not crafted) is not currently possible (or, at least, available).

Lions
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lions »

[QUOTE="Saurion, post: 136825, member: 41869"]

TerraMap and TEdit are map viewing programs that are free and are available on the Official Terraria Wiki. It will scan your world save and create a PNG of your map that you can look over any time you want.

[automerge]1590408448[/automerge]

I mean the in-game map, and not just TerraMap or TEdit, I already use TEdit, but it would be nice if our maps in-game could be revealed, as for instance i have multiple character builds, and would like to play my main map, but the characters maps are all blacked out[/QUOTE]