Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by Idlehands88 »

AeroShok999 wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:11 am
How to buff/ change firepower of a gun? Using your table, I can't seem to find the firepower option?
Under the Weapon Edit, you can edit the Damage of the weapon and it'll stay edited forever. Or under Player > DamageAttributeSet You can edit the AllDamageMod value to temporarily change your damage you do.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lukeman1884
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lukeman1884 »

I'm having trouble editing armor IDs. I open up the detail screen for the armor but the table still only shows up ??s for the values. Am I doing something wrong?

ItsTehDave
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ItsTehDave »

I'm having issues changing mod id's. I tried dumping the objects file, opening it and searching for the mod i want. Its difficult to know which mod is which as there's no name. Is it supposed to be like this? When I do find the mod I want as soon as I paste the address into the mod id slot my game crashes. At a loss what to do. I'm not a complete noob at cheat engine but this goes beyond what I know how to do

K_R_Y_P_T_I_C
Cheater
Cheater

Post by K_R_Y_P_T_I_C »

STN wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:55 pm
K_R_Y_P_T_I_C wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:19 pm
I thought maf had his work stolen by CH too at some point and had no relations to them especially teaming up with wecunts?
C H are the good guys compared to cocksuckers frank and zach and mrnofun.I made a thread detailing some of their evil but nobody gives a shit and it was free advertisement so i removed it. Mrnofun is a conniving spineless thief who actually uses my assembler engine without which their app won't work, hilarious to see you think C H would steal from mrnofun. In fact, motherfuckers frank and zach rip calibers work but you wont hear cal whine because theyre just as powerful as CH and cal only bullies ppl he can get away with.

anyway, dont ever mention those cunts again. Your ignorance is no excuse to be allowed mention of such pure evil.
Ive been out of it for a while so not sure whats been going on behind the scenes, alls I remember was a while ago he was accusing them of the same things etc.
Either way couldnt give two toss about paid garbage and shit communities.

Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scareon »

Zeribos wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:18 pm
So far Eye of The Storm(Silver) seems to be a good place for loot with the Legendary loot modifier, also there's no way to get Gold on it killed everything instantly and all 3 pillars were down around the 06:10 mins mark before the boss fight with Yagak.
I can be done if you work out how to increase the world speed, timer and world speed are not connected

Zeribos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zeribos »

Scareon wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:03 am
Zeribos wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:18 pm
So far Eye of The Storm(Silver) seems to be a good place for loot with the Legendary loot modifier, also there's no way to get Gold on it killed everything instantly and all 3 pillars were down around the 06:10 mins mark before the boss fight with Yagak.
I can be done if you work out how to increase the world speed, timer and world speed are not connected
Ah thank you though it is not already in the scripts I guess I have to find it?
Last edited by Zeribos on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

sotoayam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sotoayam »

GRVTY wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:12 pm
sotoayam wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:45 am
I tried to edit the mod of my epic/purple armor, but after re-login it reverted to the original one, i assume we can't permanently change the stats of our equip with this table?
Make sure that after you change the mods you allow the game to auto save. So what I do is change the mods and then buy a weapon from Tiago. This causes the game to save right there. After that save then re log and the mod will stick. Alternatively you can fast travel via the truck to another location. This also causes auto save to happen. You can tell an auto save is happening by looking at the bottom right of your screen just above your secondary. Once you see the yellow circle there thats how you know it's auto saving.
Hi! It works!! Thank you verymuch!

GhostPhatom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GhostPhatom »

anyone know if you can gender change?

LastTwinkie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LastTwinkie »

GhostPhatom wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:59 pm
I don't think you can right now.

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

Can someone explain:
1) What is the Locked cheat option in the table, what does yes or no do?
2) I see you add CRIT CHANCE stat to your gear? I tried it, but the game stays at 0, even if you upgrade it. How do you add working crit chance stat on gear?

Thank you very much!

VelHD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VelHD »

For does who like me love the legendary armor sets in this game but don't like the mods that come with it, there is a workaround. I don't know if this was intentional, or it is a "feature", but usually if you change an armor ID into a legendary armor ID it will always come with their premade mods which you can't change permanently, BUT if you change the rarity of the legendary armor to epic you will be able to change all the mods ID, and it will stay like that permanently.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

LastTwinkie wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:30 pm
GhostPhatom wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:59 pm
I don't think you can right now.
Hopefully that becomes possible down the line. A little late to restart but some of the male armor looks terrible and bulky while the female stuff looks more natural. I wish I could swap now =(

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

Do we have a list of IDs for the equipment editor?

hzlleo123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hzlleo123 »

cramz49 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:10 am
Do we have a list of IDs for the equipment editor?
The equipment id are not static. you have to activate the dumper first then use Get_______ID script to gather the id list

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

Thank you!