Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by dallezh »

mavojah559 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:06 am
How many things are missing on v1.03 currently compared to v1.01a? To get items you don't own, you have to use the Highlighter and change the ID of an existing item in your inventory?
I think everything is working now. Probably a few smaller issues, but it should work. And yes just swap the I'd, but if you change type, remember to change that as well unless the ID is already added to the table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by a_busy_man »

dallezh wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:11 am
mavojah559 wrote:
How many things are missing on v1.03 currently compared to v1.01a? To get items you don't own, you have to use the Highlighter and change the ID of an existing item in your inventory?
I think everything is working now. Probably a few smaller issues, but it should work. And yes just swap the I'd, but if you change type, remember to change that as well unless the ID is already added to the table.
If he use thre dropdown oif the 4byte, there is no need to change the type sicne that value is included and will change automatically.
OPCOXE wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:31 am
I've made a script for infinite Time in Donjon.
With Donjon what do you mean? One of the 4 new raids I guess.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

a_busy_man wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:20 am
dallezh wrote:
mavojah559 wrote:
If he use thre dropdown oif the 4byte, there is no need to change the type sicne that value is included and will change automatically.
Ye it was just a reminder for ids not added to the drop down yet

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

dallezh wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:23 am
a_busy_man wrote:
dallezh wrote:

The type for the CUBE items is 105 for amteirals and 100 for consumables like the rest? Then it is quite easy to have them all on unlimited supply. We shoudl focues the CUBE rewards on outdits and weapon skins that that si what we are unable to cheat right now.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

a_busy_man wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:27 am
dallezh wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:23 am
a_busy_man wrote:

The type for the CUBE items is 105 like the rest of materials? Then it is quite easy to have them all on unlimited supply. We shoudl focues the CUBE rewards on outdits and weapon skins that that si what we are unable to cheat right now.
Ye I think so, I will double check when I get home

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

OPCOXE wrote:
Enable the Script only after entering the Donjon because it bug the donjon if you do it before

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

OPCOXE wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:32 am
OPCOXE wrote:
Enable the Script only after entering the Donjon because it bug the donjon if you do it before
What of the 4 dungeons is this Donjon, I don't recognize it by this name.

clr3125
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by clr3125 »

Solus's Favor cannot be used. It is displayed that the server connection failed. Probably the same as other items
Anyone else tried? Am I doing something wrong?

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

If I'm understanding what [Link] says correctly, you should never end up with two identical items from the CUBE? Since you would be granted a "duplicate ticket" instead. So you normally wouldn't be able to reroll the stats of your gear coming from the CUBE?

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

mavojah559 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:07 am
If I'm understanding what [Link] says correctly, you should never end up with two identical items from the CUBE? Since you would be granted a "duplicate ticket" instead. So you normally wouldn't be able to reroll the stats of your gear coming from the CUBE?
That's only for costumes and weapon skins. A friend got the same material with both his tickets. And if that were the case, then people with the ticket codes, would obtain the same cube items several times over, which makes the ticket codes stupidly unfair for people that did t get the chance to obtain em, since they would have enough tickets for the next 5 cube rotations.

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

How are you supposed to infuse a glow to a weapon by the game mechanics? Why some weapons glow even when having "no glow" set on them? Applying a glow on a weapon that already glows by itself will break the game?

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

mavojah559 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:26 am
How are you supposed to infuse a glow to a weapon by the game mechanics? Why some weapons glow even when having "no glow" set on them? Applying a glow on a weapon that already glows by itself will break the game?
This can be easily tested on your own, just back up your save if you are afraid of glitching yourself. And no it will not break the game.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

a_busy_man wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:47 am
OPCOXE wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:32 am
OPCOXE wrote:
What of the 4 dungeons is this Donjon, I don't recognize it by this name.
Nha I just forgot to translate it xD. It for all 4 dungeons.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

MzJ wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:34 am
mavojah559 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:26 am
This can be easily tested on your own, just back up your save if you are afraid of glitching yourself. And no it will not break the game.
No that should work, it just replaces the glow, that's what it did with the weapons I tested

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

Why ID 1 and 9 are listed as the same effect on the spreadsheet? Is 9 the default one for the Galactic Jewel and 1 for Osmanthus Sword? You just can choose "Osmanthus" in the dropdown, but I'd like to know which is the original ID value for glow on the Galactic Jewel.

Also, is 10000 the maximum value for weapon bond?