Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

[QUOTE="lordlucifer, post: 55165, member: 12914"]Hi guys can you give me

Attack modifier or multiplier

Or edit status

I want to change my weapon power to 99999 hahaha

I play this game with my friend[/QUOTE]

I would like this as well. I know at one point someone (I think [USER=1371]@pox911[/USER]) had said they had done this.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by IFireflyl on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

[QUOTE="Bannock, post: 55175, member: 20608"]That's not at all what they were asking. They were specifically talking about the inability to put items away while the infinite item use option is active, as it just duplicates the items from your pouch into the box, instead of actually putting them away.[/QUOTE]

in which case what he/she needs to do is disbale inf item use when moving items from pouch to box, then to resolve the duplication. use the highlight item pointer to edit the item you want removed to (item ID 0) and (item QUANTITY 0), that will make the space your pointer is on blank. from there if you want to redo the moving of itmes to box just follow the direction as normal.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

[QUOTE="ktwulph, post: 55178, member: 20477"]in which case what he/she needs to do is disbale inf item use when moving items from pouch to box, then to resolve the duplication. use the highlight item pointer to edit the item you want removed to (item ID 0) and (item QUANTITY 0), that will make the space your pointer is on blank. from there if you want to redo the moving of itmes to box just follow the direction as normal.[/QUOTE]

I think you're missing the point. They were asking [USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] if he plans on modifying the Infinite Items script so that it isn't necessary to disable it whenever you want to move items out of your inventory and into your item box. Your response doesn't answer his question. He's aware he can disable the Infinite Item script whenever he wants to move items, but he's wanting to know if there is a change planned to eliminate that step.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 13 added. READ UPDATE NOTES and TABLE EXTRAS. Hopefully this will help get back those missing NPCs. I have some shit I have to go do right now but I'll be back later.

[USER=18428]@Idlehands88[/USER]

I saw your message, but I'll take a look at it when I get back.

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

Oh shit. Idlehands88 from the Xbox Modding scene. Oooooh snaaap.

Krustenkaese
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Krustenkaese »

[QUOTE="Idlehands88, post: 55173, member: 18428"]I sent Squall8 a message with my CT scripts for adding 5000 of all Items, Ammo, Materials and Event Materials to your Itembox.[/QUOTE]

That would be so sick. <3

L@stAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by L@stAce »

Just wanted everyone to know the flag and new unlocker works as long as you change the flags while talking to the smithy and change them back before ending the conversation. Thanks squall8

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

So I just tried the Flags script. Not sure what's happening, but nothing is being made clear on how to [B]properly restore your NPC's to your map. [/B]Instructions are unclear in the Table Extras. Can someone other than Squall explain this? [USER=18428]@Idlehands88[/USER] Perhaps you have a clue my dude?

DepthsOfArcadia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DepthsOfArcadia »

I dont know if this has been mentioned, the armor that is currently locked behind an event (Deviljho, lunastra, dante, blossom, kulve tarroth, Kirin and Vaal Gamma (y symbol) ) currently cause a crash as they have not been implemented yet

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

[QUOTE="DepthsOfArcadia, post: 55209, member: 20617"]I dont know if this has been mentioned, the armor that is currently locked behind an event (Deviljho, lunastra, dante, blossom, kulve tarroth, Kirin and Vaal Gamma (y symbol) ) currently cause a crash as they have not been implemented yet[/QUOTE]

Only if you try to preview them.

Update: The Flags Script isn't even working now. Gonna re-launch the game and table, then try again. I want my NPC's so badly. Lol.

Update 2: Script launched, but didn't restore my NPC's.

[MEDIA=imgur]gY0994k[/MEDIA]

As you can see, my research NPC hasn't returned.
Last edited by TeaNymph on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[USER=19357]@TeaNymph[/USER] Because you didn't set the values to 0, you just froze them. I sometimes forget too, that checking things only works for scripts and you need to set the values normally, especially when dealing with Bits :D

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 55216, member: 8101"][USER=19357]@TeaNymph[/USER] Because you didn't set the values to 0, you just froze them. I sometimes forget too, that checking things only works for scripts and you need to set the values normally, especially when dealing with Bits :D[/QUOTE]

What exactly am I setting to 0? Screenshot it for me so I understand please.
Last edited by TeaNymph on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zein
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zein »

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 55210, member: 19357"]Only if you try to preview them.

Update: The Flags Script isn't even working now. Gonna re-launch the game and table, then try again. I want my NPC's so badly. Lol.

Update 2: Script launched, but didn't restore my NPC's.

[MEDIA=imgur]gY0994k[/MEDIA]

As you can see, my research NPC hasn't returned.[/QUOTE]

Heya [USER=19357]@TeaNymph[/USER] , these values.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/MUFXG7w.jpg[/IMG]
Last edited by Zein on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

[MEDIA=imgur]gAwFEfr[/MEDIA]

Not sure if I did it right this time. But I zoned in and out, NPC's are still gone. I think I am fucking this up some how.

Shiroi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shiroi »

Hey guys. This might be a silly question, but I've read that pox911 contributed the entire Item ID list for MHW. Where exactly can I find this item ID list?