Genshin Impact 2.8 * no more table updates (from me) *

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Genshin Impact 2.8

Post by Messy6666 »

rata1217 wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:26 pm
Also, is it possible to fix the bug that the skill cooldown doesn't work? :)
Depends... i have only a few chars on my debug account
i know i should setup Grasscutters... but i almost don''t play this anymore myself.
So

is it character specific? if so what char...?
any other clues when it happens?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

newthuong990
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by newthuong990 »

I and everyone really need the Chest ESP feature, hope you will try to fix it in the future. We will always follow you

Lakakao
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lakakao »

Hey just one dumb question if for ever reason you are using the cheat and then got banned do you like got banned permanently or they just banned you for an amount of time before you can play again?

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

^ for what i know, but i am not an expert on it thankfully
- first ban was normally a month... but some people reporting 15 days recently
- second ban can be very bad... 12 years... but some people reported just having another ban for a month

just be warned... there are people who did got a 12 year ban !

-edit-
ban's are account based
so other accounts on the same machine/ip are good

rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rata1217 »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:23 pm
rata1217 wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:26 pm
Also, is it possible to fix the bug that the skill cooldown doesn't work? :)
Depends... i have only a few chars on my debug account
i know i should setup Grasscutters... but i almost don''t play this anymore myself.
So

is it character specific? if so what char...?
any other clues when it happens?
Not sure what happened, the guard process really couldn't stop the renamed Cheat Engine, maybe the 2.8 update is still going on and the developers turned off some guards for the stability of the process.

The elemental burst energy is normal, and the skill cooldown doesn't work properly. It seems that many people have encountered this bug. I am a novice and don't understand these parameters, but the skill cooldown failure occurs after changing the current team character.

After replacing a character in the current team and reappearing, the skill cooldown will be invalid, and all skills including elemental burst will enter the countdown stage, but the energy of elemental burst is full.

However, the skill cooldown of some characters is in effect. For example, the skills of Kaedehara Kazuha will enter the cooldown correctly. I am still trying other characters, but my characters are not complete and need to be verified by other friends.

Thanks again for your continued updates, your new avatar is so interesting. :)

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

rata1217 wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:17 am
After replacing a character in the current team and reappearing, the skill cooldown will be invalid, and all skills including elemental burst will enter the countdown stage, but the energy of elemental burst is full.
Hey there, tried to reproduce this,, but so far it's just working normal here...
Tried:
- character switching.
- deploying other team members.

If the problem still occurs by you and others
i suggest assign a hotkey to it to switch it on/off
because i won't be able to implement something for it in the table

MrPlainJane
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrPlainJane »

is the ban rate for using only inf stamina and cooldown with this, high? or is it safe enough?

noodlebas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noodlebas »

Do I still need to terminate mhyprot.dll using process explorer when using the table?

ChezaAynomie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ChezaAynomie »

Hi there. My main acc has already got banned for a month. I've used another cheat. I assume that it happened because I was abusing God Mode and Multi Hit in the Abyss. My question is could you tell me if the Dump Enemy is the safest option in the Abyss? I do not want to get a 15-year ban om my main account since it has many 5-star heroes, but by the same token, I have a desire to get max primogems in the Abyss. Many thanks for the answer beforehand.

rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rata1217 »

ChezaAynomie wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:02 pm
Hi there. My main acc has already got banned for a month. I've used another cheat. I assume that it happened because I was abusing God Mode and Multi Hit in the Abyss. My question is could you tell me if the Dump Enemy is the safest option in the Abyss? I do not want to get a 15-year ban om my main account since it has many 5-star heroes, but by the same token, I have a desire to get max primogems in the Abyss. Many thanks for the answer beforehand.
Don't abuse multiple damage, super damage beyond the character's ability is very dangerous. If your character can deal 100,000 damage under normal circumstances, it is not recommended that you increase the damage to more than 200,000.
Don't go to the twelfth floor of the abyss, the damage in the abyss, the number of skills used, and the damage received will be recorded on the server and saved for a period of time. If you must go, please turn off the cheating function.
Do not use any cheats in online, online players can report you, if you are reported, then you are in danger.
Don't use the main account to discuss with others on the official community. Some "righteous people" will check other people's data records and analyze them. If they think you are suspicious, they will report you.
Don't collect supplies quickly in the open world, this will also be recorded by the server.
Finally, in game events with data records (combat records will be made public in the community), slow down your progress and don't deal super damage.
For the past seven months, I have used about twice the multiplied damage and skill cooldown, and also used the range pickup function, but I will not pick up items quickly, nor use the cheat function in the abyss, nor participate in any matching games, and do not use Movement acceleration and attack acceleration , but this is just my personal situation, if you don't want to be banned, it's better to be careful. :)

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

noodlebas wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:26 pm
Do I still need to terminate mhyprot.dll using process explorer when using the table?
more of a plus than a must ....

ChezaAynomie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ChezaAynomie »

OK, long story short - play fairly. Got it!

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Update Log:
2022-07-18 partial release for 2.8
- fixed: Chest ESP
newthuong990 wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:58 pm
I and everyone really need the Chest ESP feature, hope you will try to fix it in the future.

rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rata1217 »

Wow, this is awesome, can Unlimited Stamina and Fly Hack fix it? :)

noodlebas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noodlebas »

Toga wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:41 pm
noodlebas wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:26 pm
more of a plus than a must ....
SinGul4ritY wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:57 am
^ they've put mhyprot.dll in a checksum routine or whatever so better not touch it.
Can you point me to the latest instructions using the CE table? tia.