DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
spin1490
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by spin1490 »

skacikpl wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:33 pm
Yeah check out the doom eternal modding discord, they have tools and some other mods on there already too [Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ChainEatFace
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ChainEatFace »

Archangel73337 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:39 am
Could you please show us how to do this? It is a ridiculous grind to get exp.

ratrodrover
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ratrodrover »

Can you please identify the infinite dash cvar? I am new to all this. TY

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Can you please do your user due diligence and go through all 23 pages of this topic? Everyone wants food placed right in front of the horse's mouth (it's an expression). Thank you.

lethargy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lethargy »

anyone managed to activate weapon mods through console commands? I know that the any% speed run uses bug that causes the heavy cannon mods to overlap so you fire scoped shots with micromissile speed and ammo drain. Looking to recreate this with console.
listInventory shows currently active weaponmods but can't figure out how to activate them.
"find activate" yielded console command to to activate map entities (triggers) but doesn't seem to work on entities in player inventory.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Yet another one.

lethargy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lethargy »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:39 pm
^ Yet another one.
Now don't go pointing fingers. No one mentions the effect I am talking about in this thread. Getting weapons & mods is easy (along with other items / collectables) setting the mods to active state is the bit I can't seem to figure out after hours of poking the game. Even managed to get doom hunter's missile launcher on player entity. Just can't set it as active :(

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

My point was there's 2-3 before you having asked close, if not the same, thing you're asking. But sure, stop at page 23.. cuz.. you don't have time to read the whole topic. You have places to go, people to see, right? During the pandemic..

spin1490
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spin1490 »

Any idea how to enable debug mode? Most of the console commands with "debug" in the name don't work, leading me to think there's a way to activate debug mode.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

spin1490 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:54 am
Any idea how to enable debug mode? Most of the console commands with "debug" in the name don't work, leading me to think there's a way to activate debug mode.
And what would "debug mode" do? Sometimes I think you people really expect the behavior you've seen for some debug mode in some game to be IDENTICAL in all games you play..

spin1490
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spin1490 »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:36 pm
spin1490 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:54 am
And what would "debug mode" do? Sometimes I think you people really expect the behavior you've seen for some debug mode in some game to be IDENTICAL in all games you play..
There's a specific debug command I want to work. r_shadowsDebugForceEnabling, which it says forces ALL light sources to emit a shadow (for debug purposes), which is what I have been trying to do with the weapons and other enemy lights in the game to no avail. If a console command could make it work, that would be great.

spin1490
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spin1490 »

Also, we managed to make all dead bodies stay, including glory killed ones, over on the modding discord. Needs to be cleaned up a bit but mod should be up soon.

Potross
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Potross »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:19 am
Credit where credit is due, [Link]

Directly referencing you for your effort, so no doubt he read the thread and saw your post about credit not being given!

squerol
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squerol »

Is it possible to apply buff-totem speed boost effect to every demon in game? Thanks.

SoundOfDarkness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SoundOfDarkness »

Thanks for the table, always wanted to try the pistol which is kinda overpowered. But now I have small but annoying problem, I can't fully scroll through my weapons anymore. I haven't finished the game yet, just got the ballista. I can scroll backwards from the combat shotgun to the ballista but not from the ballista to the combat shotgun. Any idea why or maybe a fix for that?