Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TheStuffTester
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v5a) **More Fixes**

Post by TheStuffTester »

ghinghis wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:27 pm
Hi. First of all thank you for the table. I do have a question. I wanted to add Moonveil katana after I got it from the boss. I upgraded it to +10 and I don't like that it's too op. I want to keep my game somehow ''fair''. Adding it from the table does not seem to work, even after I deleted the one I got from the boss. Does anyone have the same problem ? Any other solutions? Downgrading it somehow perhaps ? Really appreciate the help!
Make sure you've changed the item category at the very top of ItemGib to "0 Weapons" otherwise the click to give item button won't do anything.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TheStuffTester
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheStuffTester »

Well, I figured if I'm doing it might as well report back with feedback...

It's been about 4 or 5 days since I used the table and I still have not received any ban, still able to play with my friends and see every online feature.

I have used the table on two separate characters and the options I have used are:

ItemGib:

- Spawned a few hundred Golden Runes of various levels (except (10) because I'm taking as many precautions as possible and avoiding "the biggest" stuff to not make it as obvious if that even matters).

- Spawned a few hundred of some crafting materials such as feathers and beast bones.

- Spawned several weapons, both boss weapons and lootable.

- Spawned 3 armor sets from questlines.

- Spawned Arts of War.

- Spawned a few hundred low level smithing and somber stones.

-- I actively avoided limited items and basically anything that you can not trade with other players, such as Rune Arcs (even though you can farm them from rats), Golden Seeds, Sacred Tears and Spells. The idea behind this is that I'm hoping perhaps the items will be overlooked due to the "possiblity" that in their eyes maybe a friend dropped these things for me.

Invincibility:

I did not use any of the infinite health, stamina or FP pointers, and instead just used the invincibility one which seems to behave as if you're constantly getting IFrames from rolling so attacks phase through you. I've only used it to kill two bosses at the beginning of the game and never again.

----------------------------------------------------------------

- I've done these things using the steamapp.txt method provided, without turning off my internet and deleting the file before running the game again from Steam every time.

- I run around and kill a few things to cause the game to save and then I kill myself once every time after I'm done adding stuff in case there's something to be reset, and every time I add runes I pop at least one of every kind I add (before killing myself).

- I've also done all these things using the "Eldenring_All_in_One_1.02.3_(v3)_G25" version of the table despite v4 and v5 being out, why? because it worked fine the first time so I didn't feel the need to change it.

- I've disabled everything in the table before quitting to main menu and alt-F4 out of the game, EXCEPT the main "All-in-one-Hexinton" pointer, I disable that after the game is closed because I've heard it can cause saves to get corrupt or some such, which admittedly I might have misunderstood.

I'll keep you lads posted I suppose. Good luck!

dbgtboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dbgtboy »

Hello gideon, great work on the table! I do have one request though that the table seems to be missing. There is no way currently to add gestures, some of them are very easily missed and it would be great if there was a way to unlock any that you missed. You are currently able to use item gib to give yourself a gesture, but this doesnt actually give you the gesture, it just puts the gesture in your inventory and there is no way to remove it so it pretty much ruins the inventory on your file since there is a hacked item in it that never goes away.

Thanks for the hard work!

That1Friend
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by That1Friend »

so im not sure what im doing wrong but i have no idea how to fix it. whenever i try to load this the entire cheat engine window just freezes and i need to force close it. im not sure if i installed it wrong or what but i just want to spawn a few items in for myself that i missed from a quest i didnt do but i cant as i have no idea how to fix this issue. i recently installed CE7.4 is that the issue? i dont know what to do

OhPleaseKnotMe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OhPleaseKnotMe »

That1Friend wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:55 am
so im not sure what im doing wrong but i have no idea how to fix it. whenever i try to load this the entire cheat engine window just freezes and i need to force close it. im not sure if i installed it wrong or what but i just want to spawn a few items in for myself that i missed from a quest i didnt do but i cant as i have no idea how to fix this issue. i recently installed CE7.4 is that the issue? i dont know what to do
thats nmy issue as well. Before I could disconnect from the net, open steam (in offline mode), start elden ring from the install folder, steam says cant sync i select play anyway. and ce would open. 000000-ELDENRING at the top middle of CE and no issues.
now its the same issue.
everything im doing is the same except CE freezes and has 00000- at the top middle which means somethings off.

steam_apid.txt in install folder, try to run ER and nothing happens. so im at a loss. thinking of a trainer or something cuz this isnt fun

HectikGamez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HectikGamez »

Im not sure, if this is just me.... But the game keeps crashing in the Liurnia lake area. I was using a trainer & table at first. So I thought that was the issue. Then I switched to table only after the game restarted and still my game crashed after a few mins. At the moment Im using the trainer only and the game hasnt crashed yet... The things I had activated in the table are Movement Speed, Auto Block, Drop Rate Multiplier, Infinite Arrows, Infinite Item Use (Alternative), and No Weight.

isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isosplx »

Is it me or does the Ashes of War option not work correctly on the Item Giver?
I select a weapon and the Ashes of War option changes to match the Weapon ID...
This leaves us unable to add Ashes of War to the weapon because the ID changes with the rest of the value options, instead of remaining Default.
Last edited by isosplx on Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arara
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Arara »

HectikGamez wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:28 am
Im not sure, if this is just me.... But the game keeps crashing in the Liurnia lake area. I was using a trainer & table at first. So I thought that was the issue. Then I switched to table only after the game restarted and still my game crashed after a few mins. At the moment Im using the trainer only and the game hasnt crashed yet... The things I had activated in the table are Movement Speed, Auto Block, Drop Rate Multiplier, Infinite Arrows, Infinite Item Use (Alternative), and No Weight.
one of the script probably the culprit. i can say the movement - auto block - drop rate are fine.
so it has to be the other that you been using (arrow/item/weight)

celalsv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by celalsv »

thanks.

shrooms
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shrooms »

SteamUser3212 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:39 am
shrooms wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:30 pm
has anyone tried setting base lvl to 120 and maxing all stats to 99 to pvp yet?
and get auto banned sure lets all go online and mod
well obviously don't be running anything when online, you do it offline save and then load online to pvp. fluffy373 seems to be alright at lvl 1 with 99 stats and pvping

shrooms
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v2) **Fixed + Defense Multipliers**

Post by shrooms »

Fluffy373 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:04 pm
have you been banned yet?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

isosplx wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:29 am
This leaves us unable to add Ashes of War to the weapon because the ID changes with the rest of the value options, instead of remaining Default.
You can only use Ashes of War *TYPE* with Ashes of War pulldown menu.

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hornedskulldrake »

FINALLY DONE IT

EVERYTHING SORTED OUT IN ITEM GIB

ALL WEAPON HAS THEIR OWN CATEGORY (i only sorted it from fextralife/wiki so if there is something missing blame the wiki)

ALL CREDITS TO THE TABLE MAKER AND SCRIPT MAKER

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

*Edit 1
Apparently lava whip = magma whip candlestick and the "blood,cold,etc" upgrades is cut content, so better don't spawn the upgraded version, the normal one should be safe tho
Attachments
Elden Ring V5.CT
(915.77 KiB) Downloaded 393 times

TheStuffTester
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheStuffTester »

isosplx wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:29 am
The Ashes of War option in ItemGib is not to apply it onto a weapon, you're supposed to spawn the Ashes of War you want (the scroll) and THEN go to the blacksmith and apply it onto the weapon you want.

poopfarter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by poopfarter »

hey mate whenever i try to use the cheat table cheat engine crashes and won't load any ideas on how to fix