Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Agasio
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by Agasio »

Yes, it will. It will spew out every part available in the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

zan how do u make it so the weapon doesnt go poof when i change the barrel?

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Agasio wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:17 am
Yes, it will. It will spew out every part available in the game.
Sheeeeeeeeeeet

fagacrigi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fagacrigi »

hey guys.. do you have any save file with a porcelain pipe bomb inside ? I sell mine :( .. thx

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

inforsir89 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:21 am
I've been unsuccessful when trying to mix different manufacturer's parts, it always makes the gun disappear or it will just crash the game entirely. I might be doing something wrong but I'm starting to think you can't swap manufacturer or weapon type. For example, a King's Call barrel cannot be put on a Butcher. I could be completely wrong but I've had no success regardless of how I try it.
fagacrigi wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:31 am
hey guys.. do you have any save file with a porcelain pipe bomb inside ? I sell mine :( .. thx
There is a save a few pages back.

rjenkins8142
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rjenkins8142 »

I modified the Slot cheat a little bit to make it more automatic. Now you just have to press the Keypad + key once and it'll enable, auto-press E to spin, and then auto-disable it. I'm sure it can be improved, but it was a fun to figure out and I thought I'd share.
Attachments
Borderlands3Agasio3.CT
(2.48 KiB) Downloaded 75 times

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

Resolve wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:37 am
inforsir89 wrote:
I've been unsuccessful when trying to mix different manufacturer's parts, it always makes the gun disappear or it will just crash the game entirely. I might be doing something wrong but I'm starting to think you can't swap manufacturer or weapon type. For example, a King's Call barrel cannot be put on a Butcher. I could be completely wrong but I've had no success regardless of how I try it.
fagacrigi wrote:
so so as long as they are hyperion it will work? for shotguns? so like i get a hyperon diff shotty and change the parts out with the conference call it will work? trying to make a god teir conference call

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

inforsir89 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:51 am
Resolve wrote:
inforsir89 wrote:
fagacrigi wrote:
so so as long as they are hyperion it will work? for shotguns? so like i get a hyperon diff shotty and change the parts out with the conference call it will work? trying to make a god teir conference call
I may be completely wrong with what I said before. I just managed to swap all the parts from my favorite Stop-Gap over to another shield that of a different manufacturer with success. It still says "pangolin" on it for some reason but the stop-gap is normally Hyperion.
[Link]
Still trying to figure out how to add a line to memory without it crashing the game. No success with trial and error and can't find any guides online for it either :/
Edit: If I remember correctly, there has to be a certain amount of bytes in a group (not sure the terminology here) or something like that and you can add lines by editing the format in a way that it remains stable. I remember doing it in a game long ago but don't have a clue how to do it now or if that is even the correct way of adding something.

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

Resolve wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:00 am
inforsir89 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:51 am
Resolve wrote:

I may be completely wrong with what I said before. I just managed to swap all the parts from my favorite Stop-Gap over to another shield that of a different manufacturer with success. It still says "pangolin" on it for some reason but the stop-gap is normally Hyperion.
[Link]
Still trying to figure out how to add a line to memory without it crashing the game. No success with trial and error and can't find any guides online for it either :/
Edit: If I remember correctly, there has to be a certain amount of bytes in a group (not sure the terminology here) or something like that and you can add lines by editing the format in a way that it remains stable. I remember doing it in a game long ago but don't have a clue how to do it now or if that is even the correct way of adding something.
got discord or somthing? mind giving me a simple walk though to make sure im doing it right?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

You can try copying all of the bytes related to your current components and then scroll down through memory to see if you can find a large block of zeroes or possibly just a long string of characters. Paste your bytes over that section and add a few more copies of existing components after that. Then update the address at +220 to that new address. Finally, update the count to match however many components you added. Best of luck!

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

how do u update the new address? and update the the coutn as in the count of compunts the table has?

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:15 am
You can try copying all of the bytes related to your current components and then scroll down through memory to see if you can find a large block of zeroes or possibly just a long string of characters. Paste your bytes over that section and add a few more copies of existing components after that. Then update the address at +220 to that new address. Finally, update the count to match however many components you added. Best of luck!
Okay so I am on the right track if this game will even allow something like this. Will play around with it and return here with my findings. Not sure what you mean by +220 but it's a start.

Edit: Nvm, +220 is the offset for the item's components. Can we just use your table to edit the amount of components or does it need to be done in the memory viewer?
Last edited by Resolve on Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pucink
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pucink »

Can I change/add anointed perks to Guns?

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

Pucink wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:25 am
Can I change/add anointed perks to Guns?
We are still in the process of trying to locate where they are saved but I don't see why not once they are found.

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

hey resolve. okay i think im editting them wrong. mind telling me how because all im doing to changing the address in memory view the last 8 numbers dono why but i just keep crashing now, sigh nvm i give up i hope someone will come out with a better way to do this :(